still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

northern monsta

wolves bears next it will be bigfoots skinning up and smoking the weed lol shit im glad im indoors outdoors souds like you have lots of animals that like to take a bite good work so far smokin 5* for u buddy the plants looked healthy and green and i liked cornfield pics u got some good spots to grow at! i bet your going to have some really nice bud come harvest my friend, keep up the hard work it will be worth it 4 sure

T

tophmaster

damn i think its called liguid fence i feel. i am out right now. it wasnt even at my local hydro store it was at a hardware store. its like a bunch of roadkilled animals mixed yp and fermented somehow into this spray. so nasty but works so well. yeah liguid fence

S

still smokin

thanks tophmaster Im on that stinky shit.check this out guys. had some babies out on the back deck this morning , it was my pinapple express that i just got ,heads just popped up this morning went out to check on them, a fuckin bird ate one of my babies heads mo fo gone loose his life .now im at war with the damn birds.. WTF.... I just need to pay more attention I guess .... ggrrrrrrrrr... me and nature are not workin together yet lol.... need better carma...

G

Gorrillagrower

Super nice spot there SS. Deer you say....the piss thing works good and as a extra precaution I shave soap around the patch. And if you have access to a sheading dog the hair from the dog should be a help too. Can NEVER be to careful. Theres to many other things to worry about with a outside grow ( cops-thieves-landowners )to have to worry bout deer eatn yer plants

U

USApotluvr1

Ain't that a mofo?

DAMN BIRDS, they swooped on your pineapple express!! Bummer, at least your know when bad shit happens, soon your luck will turn your way!!! potluvr

S

still smokin

good news . the attact on my pine apple express was to no avale.... he missed the very center shoots they were so small...... it .....is ......ALIVE!!!!!!! he he he I am one with nature again.... I have good carma once again ...oh yeah....lol

G

Gorrillagrower

Glad to hear the pineapple express made it SS. It always sucks to loose one of the babies.

S

still smokin

thanks GG........ thanks MHG..... well going out tonight to check water on two spots.... ill give pics and update in the morning... maybe tonight if i get back in time..... going to do some LST also to 4 of my girl who should have 20 or so branches ...or 10 nodes.... thats going to be a very sweet start for these girls 20 plus colas each. last time they had 7 nodes ..or 14 branches ... So talk at ya soon guys and gals:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

T

tophmaster

sweet ss cant wait for that update yo, and very glad that pinneapple expess made it

R

ryo

I cant plant anything without a fence, from the rabbits, to squirels, to deer, mice, rats, ground hogs and birds they will eat it all. Chicken wire, staked is th eonly thing that works for me.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I'm glad they made it too....I've never seen that grown out, so it will be interesting.
Those holes on the first page made my back twinge SS. I've been off all week with a sprained back from just that...diggin holes, mixing soil, and planting. Messed me up real good. I'll be off the rest of the week as well. Doing pain pills, muscle relaxers and now physical therapy. I guess now that I'm in my 50's I'll have to let the younger bucks do that work while I supervise...lol. Either that or start exercising regularly...haha, like that's gonna happen. Man, I'm hurtin....:icon_dizzy:
At least I can sit here and watch yer grow. Green grows Brother. :smiley_joint:

F

Fear

I'm 33 and just lost a week of good shoulder on the hill from a fall. Can't hump the dirt like I need too. 3 pallets of dirt and only one other guy. We are talking over a mile on atv track with no atv. Ouch hope your back feels better. All i get is a little herbal meds and some advil. wish I had access to real pills.

Hey we will be planting in 40 gallon garbage cans to keep the rats out just a suggestion.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Talk about a tough row to hoe brother! 3 skids a mile? Damn dude. That's some serious resolve! lolol. Hope you get ta feelin better too. Thanks.
You settin those cans down in the ground I take it? The rats eatin at your roots?

G

Gorrillagrower

Fear...damn dude couldn't ya find a place that may rent ATV's cause thats alot of frigin humpin brother. There must be something like that out there. Christ even a lawn tractor with a tow behind trailor might work if ya take the mower deck off. Just a thought.

40 gal garbage cans you say.......Hmmmmmm thats a good idea

GG

S

still smokin

ok my friends im back and my first and second line of defense work great

hey frinds im back from this short but very grooling task of watering three sites, was going to do two but after getting out there and was hit with my second line of defense which is our state bird ..... the mosquito..... millions and millions of the blood suckin bastard attact me and my short sleeved arms and balding head(with no hat, freekin stoner)to the extent of really wanting to leave as fast as i could get the work done..... my first line is the buck brush that you have to get through to get to the plants ,they have 1/2 inch thorns all over that im used to them by now. takes me a week to heal from that..lol...never seen so many mo fo mosquitos in my life ....swampy area..... ok here are the three sites.. in this site the plant grew an amazing 6 inches since saturday. they are now two milk jugs high ... so guess what . LST time baby:smiley_joint:

First grow in 15  or so years 059
First grow in 15  or so years 062
First grow in 15  or so years 061
First grow in 15  or so years 063
First grow in 15  or so years 064
First grow in 15  or so years 060
S

still smokin

second site is only one plant . it was a clone from mazar x afghanie that i have she was only 2 inches tall one week ago and look at her go now. the first site was my white rhyno x kronic and the small one in that pic is a replacement from the one that i stepped on and killed... it a mazar x afghanie too here is the secon site:smiley_joint:

First grow in 15  or so years 058
S

still smokin

here is the third site. it has four mazar x afghanie . this is going good in this site also these were 2 inches when thy were put in 1 1/2 weeks ago. here they are,.. enjoy this secret site:smiley_joint:

First grow in 15  or so years 057
First grow in 15  or so years 056
S

still smokin

thanks for coming by you all. I hope you enjoyed my outside adventure 2009. update in 1 week to 10 days. did not have to water at all after 2 weeks of 80 70 60 deg days... this is so sweet.. and no rain either..... keep smoke everyone

S

still smokin

by the time i come back i will have at least 14 cola stalk starting there way to the skythen i will bend it again ..... he he he .. and get 14 more

Top Bottom