still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

hey northern whats up dude ...oh yeah we get really hot days ...this is MN. and the weather can change fast here but we just went through a week of high 80 to 94 deg.... ..plant will finish in late september here some into october,depends what you have out ...but everthing prettymuch finishes here as long as you start them inside and get alittle growth on them first is important.I think we are at 45 deg on the lattitude scale....

T

tophmaster

what hail no way dude thats fuckin crazt ridiculous man. i hope it doesnt hail for u SS that would not be good at all i would think. rain whatever but hail for like 5 minutes or more might be bad. depends on how big the ice chunks are though i guess hope all is well SS

S

still smokin

hey toph.... well this morning it was looking bad then it cleared up all day and was very nice now it is clouding up again so this is the time when we will get the hail if it is going to happen...I have held hail in my hand the size of baseballs no shit dude,with sharp lookin edges if one hit your head you would be done i bet.......solid ice. take the nose right off your fookin face dude

T

tophmaster

fuck yeah bro were u are i 100% beleive that i seen some big ones like golf balls but never that size thats ridiculous that would take a plant out no doubt hopefully its just small hail

S

still smokin

ok all .... made it throught he hail threat.... but today is a rainy day day it looks like no sun for my girls to have fun.... wait .... wait i do see a little blue patch. maybe all is not loss....... sun dance time ......:sun2::party0023::boogie::party0042::party0045::dance

S

still smokin

yeah toph...we got sun all afternoon...then turned to crap at 7 but thats fine ... this weekend is going to be bud growing weekend ...lots of sun

Chemotype

Chemotype

nothing can beat the great outdoors when you have the right genotype in the right environment...

S

still smokin

hey chemotype.... there is a whole lot to what you just said... got to have the right weed in the right environment to do what it is suppose to do............

Latest posts

Top Bottom