stink bomb and hazeolope

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baggins

Hey everybody, gonna do some of OJD's beans. Stink bomb and hazeolope. I'm going to do soil. Modified supersoil mix. Couple things I do different, I add more P and K. I add green sand, use Sannie's bacto, and a muriate of potash tea late in flowering. So mostly organic setup using air pots. Let's get it on.....

Stink bomb and hazeolope
H

hoki2test

:rasta2:Nice one bro,your soil mix soundz mint..tell me whatz da lineage of da stink bomb:afroweed:

Z

zoeronerer

nice wanna see these hazelope ...won a pack @ the auction.........

B

baggins

:rasta2:Nice one bro,your soil mix soundz mint..tell me whatz da lineage of da stink bomb:afroweed:
OJD mentioned it was something floating around the UK, he hit with the G13/haze. Something about it was so stinky, it has to be triple bagged. oh yeah :rasta2:

Z

zoeronerer

nice i know there is killer shit floating around london etc i just never get to sample. bring on the uk clone only crosses ojd .....im bored.....

L

LionVibez

Greets Baggins, Im tuned in bro....got a pack of the hazeolope ready to get started soon that i bought a few weeks ago will be nice to see how they do. Good to have another person to compare it with. Oh yea and starting some Shark Haze tomorrow too ;) later

B

baggins

I germinated 5 of each. Just used the paper towel method. 8 seeds germed within 12 hours, and the other 2 within 24 hours. Placed into rapid rooters soaked in Sannie's bacto.

B

baggins

the stink bomb is starting to reek. 1 week and it stinks, big time.

L

LionVibez

Really? how big are they now lol....i got 4 started but havnt bothered to smell them as they only have their first set of leaves...If its that bad already its gona be crazy when they start flowering!!!

B

baggins

Really? how big are they now lol....i got 4 started but havnt bothered to smell them as they only have their first set of leaves...If its that bad already its gona be crazy when they start flowering!!!
second set of leaves. about an inch tall. all 5 are rocking.

B

baggins

Not that much going on. All the plants are healthy and doin' their thing. 1 of the hazeolopes was a little behind germing and is now the runt. All of the plants are marked 1-5 for sb and hazeolope. enjoy everyone

DSC 7628NEF
DSC 7629NEF
B

baggins

Hi everyone. Time for the weekly update. They look pretty healthy and are growing steady. First 2 are pix of the stink bomb, rest are hazeolope.

DSC 7772
DSC 7774
DSC 7775
DSC 7777
E

easypleasie

Lookin good baggins! I'm running the stink bomb too but haven't started a journal yet. I'll get it up soon so we can share notes. I might have to beef up the scrubbing if they live up to their names!

B

baggins

Hi every one. Update time. Its been 4 weeks since starting germination. Plants are doing well. I moved them from the T5's to 400w. I will be transplanting from the 12 oz cups to 1 gallon air pots soon. Enjoy:banana:

DSC 7980
DSC 7981
DSC 7982
DSC 7983
DSC 7984
L

LionVibez

lookin good Baggins....they should really take off now under the 400w & once repotted. R u still noticing a strong odor from the seedlings?? I will throw some pics of mine later today...they must be close to the same age as yours but were having some difficulty til bout a week ago when i replant them & threw'em under the 400w....peace

E

easypleasie

Glad to see your babies are doing well, baggins. Mine are a month old today and are about the same size. You'd think they would be bigger? Slow starters but they are taking off now. They had a rough beginning but looking better now.

I put mine under a 600w mh conversion last week and it seemed to halt their growth for awhile. I think the intensity was a bit too much at first and they suffered a bit of lumen shock. I backed the lights off and they're slowly coming back. I'll transplant once there's a nice root ball. I owe ojd a journal so i'll be starting mine soon now that they're in their new room.

B

baggins

lookin good Baggins....they should really take off now under the 400w & once repotted. R u still noticing a strong odor from the seedlings?? I will throw some pics of mine later today...they must be close to the same age as yours but were having some difficulty til bout a week ago when i replant them & threw'em under the 400w....peace

Odor is gone. I would say that the G13haze is dominant in these crosses as both show similar leaf structure. The hazeolope appears to be growing faster. More than that its a little early to say.

Top Bottom