Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
hey Animal House, here ya go brother.... the froached egg!!!!!!

🙃

That egg thing looks so dang good! And the plants look great too!
Curious to see how you like the CLW for flowering. These lights do everything very well but flowering is where they separate from the herd IMO. Something about the way they bring out aroma and oil seems next level.
Good job fixing that hoop house man because it looked like it got hit by a train! 😋

I’ll try and check in more often, I’m still breathing and kicking 🎯😎👌

The band is getting back together! hahaha! Good seeing you around again to DJ! Elk camp looks tits but damn man that smoker kit is really sweet looking! That like one of those pellet grills? I have a MB electric smoker and it does a great job. Picked up some pork ribs today to smoke this weekend 🔥
You gonna get to growing soon? I took a break too for a couple months but with a redesign of my room I've got the itch to get some plants going soon

Meanwhile in my part of the world.....I may never have to carry another damn bucket of water to my grow room ever again!

Doublej

Doublej

Curious to see how you like the CLW for flowering. These lights do everything very well but flowering is where they separate from the herd IMO. Something about the way they bring out aroma and oil seems next level.
Good job fixing that hoop house man because it looked like it got hit by a train! 😋

The band is getting back together! hahaha! Good seeing you around again to DJ! Elk camp looks tits but damn man that smoker kit is really sweet looking! That like one of those pellet grills? I have a MB electric smoker and it does a great job. Picked up some pork ribs today to smoke this weekend 🔥
You gonna get to growing soon? I took a break too for a couple months but with a redesign of my room I've got the itch to get some plants going soon

Meanwhile in my part of the world.....I may never have to carry another damn bucket of water to my grow room ever again!

View attachment 1123961

View attachment 1123961

View attachment 1123961

View attachment 1123961
Good job on the water deal brother!! Yeah it doesn’t look like I’ll be growing for awhile, wife’s work got me fucked on that for now🤬... that MB is the shit!! It’s a Gravity fed hopper that I fill with Charcoal and wood chunks, so you light it🔥 at the bottom and gravity dose the rest, so your always burning fresh charcoal all the time, on the right side is the hopper. And I pulled my first smoke ring ever tonight, I did a roast today..... (this post is not coming out right but you get the gest) it’s got 2 fans,an intake and the other pushes smoke/heat in the cook chamber and the Digital controller holds the temperature within +/- 4-4 degrees. So yeah I’m pretty happy with it for only cooking on for the second time. Alright it’s late here time for this old guy to go look a the pillow for a bit 🔥✌️🎯
AB30D1D7 37D5 400E BF1A E641165F3133
9783B71C C502 4E16 936A D2C0665C5796
4F342BC1 9A67 4B05 B4E8 CA3EB5D20FCD

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Sup brothers? just thought I’d drop in and see what’s up. Other than being very busy not much going on, still can’t grow anything🤬 but I did buy a new grill/ smoker... so I half to learn to cook all over again... it’s a master built Charcoal gravity fed 560!! It’s the smallest of that line, Digital programmer with the fan and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible not that I’ll ever use that but it is kind of cool. Also a long as I’m high as hell, Might as well introduce you to my new elk camp....it’s a brand new 2019 Forest River Legacy, so at least I’ve got that going for me🎯👍View attachment 1123342View attachment 1123345

hey hey what's going on brother?!?! great to hear from ya man!!!

wow look at those new goodies!!! damn we know who makes the big bucks!!!!

camper looks badass!!!!

i saw this the other day and it made me just shake my head....

Unnamed

that poor ratchet strap is screaming!!!!

View attachment 1123961

ah hells yeah!!! that should help on the back muscles!!!!!!! and that is all RO water?

and man i can't wait to get the CLW in flowering.... i just turned on the two ceramics the other night and put the two plants that i had ready in there but i did not turn on the turntable. i plan to turn that on and put the CLW led in there just as soon as i have one more plant ready for flower. hopefully within a couple weeks.

so i ordered up a couple packs of seeds from greenpoint... they have that 40% off sale. the last time i looked at fems there were only a few choices... i was shocked on how many fems they have now!! so i grabbed a pack of Purple Aliens (surprise surprise!!) and a pack of Motor Punch. one for day time and one for night time!!!

i gotta get a pic of the cali chrome, all four are doing well!!!

have a great weekend man!!!!! rest your back!!!!!

Good job on the water deal brother!! Yeah it doesn’t look like I’ll be growing for awhile, wife’s work got me fucked on that for now🤬... that MB is the shit!! It’s a Gravity fed hopper that I fill with Charcoal and wood chunks, so you light it🔥 at the bottom and gravity dose the rest, so your always burning fresh charcoal all the time, on the right side is the hopper. And I pulled my first smoke ring ever tonight, I did a roast today..... (this post is not coming out right but you get the gest) it’s got 2 fans,an intake and the other pushes smoke/heat in the cook chamber and the Digital controller holds the temperature within +/- 4-4 degrees. So yeah I’m pretty happy with it for only cooking on for the second time. Alright it’s late here time for this old guy to go look a the pillow for a bit 🔥✌️🎯View attachment 1124209View attachment 1124210View attachment 1124208

that looks sweet man!!!!! making me hungry right there!!!!!! man, plus or minus four degrees... damn i don't even think my kitchen oven is that consistent!! thats freakin badass!!!

enjoy your weekend brother!!!!! keep the bbq coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My neighbor has a smoker, I use a homemade two door w/1 stove pipe mid-size cast iron grill. Here's a pork butt or shoulder I did a while back.

ah yeah i'm all about the homemade for sure... i've been meaning to make a new one but this one still does a great job...

DSCN0485

so today was the covering of the greenhouse!!!!!

DSCN0477

it's like a brand new slate!!!!! ready for any possibilities!!!!

DSCN0478

got some left over onions and the asparagus plant....

DSCN0479

DSCN0480

i'll work on the beds and soil this weekend and should be ready for sees and plants by early next week... the temps are just starting to get warmer here, next week it should only dip into the 50's and should be perfect for the leafy veggies!!!

i'll get some shots of the other garden tonight or tomorrow.

have a great weekend everybody!!!!!!!! and root for #5 on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

Looking good brother on the GH you’ll rock it again as always!! I’ll half to say that the
controller is +/- 4 the cook chamber is way more than that, the heat prob says almost 30+ more without being in a let’s say a roast, (because that’s what I smoked last time) if I lay it on the rack it reads higher. But hey I’m learning how to cook all over again, so I will just have to figure it out, I have learned that that heat prob is very helpful tool. Not sure what I’m gonna fix next, I’d like to do a chicken or pork roast. But anyway, how are things going? Good I hope. Yeah that trailer cost me a bit, but I got it on a no money done deal and just couldn’t say no, my other ones roof took a shit on me, so I said fuck it, just get a new one, so I did. If it weren’t for a very smart wife it wouldn’t have been possible, let’s just say that.... but anyway bro good catching up!!...... and go #5!!!🔥👍🎯✌️

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Just finished up reading this thread all the way through, it’s always interesting too see how much I have in common with so many growers. Also some awesome tidbits of info throughout. Nice too meet you Stoney, looking forward too seeing more of your posts, truly. Got some ingenious ideas my friend, honestly very cool. I have a couple of questions,... 1: where did you get those light winches? Would literally be a LIFESAVER with my setup and how much of a huge PITA it is too raise/lower it. 2:how is the chem pie ? Been thinking of running that strain for a while now, as both parent strains are in my wheelhouse with Chemdog and chem crosses being a staple in my stash for years. I’ve been trying to acquire a cut or beans of chem Jones for appx. A year now. STILL NO LUCK FFS. Anyways, glad to meet you, things look great and I look forward to seeing many more posts in the future.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Looking good brother on the GH you’ll rock it again as always!! I’ll half to say that the
controller is +/- 4 the cook chamber is way more than that, the heat prob says almost 30+ more without being in a let’s say a roast, (because that’s what I smoked last time) if I lay it on the rack it reads higher. But hey I’m learning how to cook all over again, so I will just have to figure it out, I have learned that that heat prob is very helpful tool. Not sure what I’m gonna fix next, I’d like to do a chicken or pork roast. But anyway, how are things going? Good I hope. Yeah that trailer cost me a bit, but I got it on a no money done deal and just couldn’t say no, my other ones roof took a shit on me, so I said fuck it, just get a new one, so I did. If it weren’t for a very smart wife it wouldn’t have been possible, let’s just say that.... but anyway bro good catching up!!...... and go #5!!!🔥👍🎯✌️

ah yeah!! smart wives are what makes the world go round!!!!!!

camper looks really nice for sure!!! but man you should of did it like my buddy did, he bought a camper that was way too big for his truck then he had an excuse to buy a new truck!!!! hahaha

things are well though... my mother and my girlfriend both got sick late last year and it got kinda serious but they both toughed it out and got better with no trailing problems so i guess the best result but it was a little nerving. but summer is now around the corner and things are moving right along... i started a new business, detailing cars.... i'm just tired of the whole electrical scene and this is something i really love to do so it's been blowing up and i couldn't be happier!!!

got my first pfizer shot a couple weeks ago.... OH.. i was approved for MMJ in my state, so that is a good insurance card for me anyway.

i also had a very recent great news but i gotta keep that for a private chat...

and how about that #5!!! oh yeah!!! almost had the win two weeks in row now!!!! he already won in vegas so he's locked in the playoffs !!!!

have an awesome week brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished up reading this thread all the way through, it’s always interesting too see how much I have in common with so many growers. Also some awesome tidbits of info throughout. Nice too meet you Stoney, looking forward too seeing more of your posts, truly. Got some ingenious ideas my friend, honestly very cool. I have a couple of questions,... 1: where did you get those light winches? Would literally be a LIFESAVER with my setup and how much of a huge PITA it is too raise/lower it. 2:how is the chem pie ? Been thinking of running that strain for a while now, as both parent strains are in my wheelhouse with Chemdog and chem crosses being a staple in my stash for years. I’ve been trying to acquire a cut or beans of chem Jones for appx. A year now. STILL NO LUCK FFS. Anyways, glad to meet you, things look great and I look forward to seeing many more posts in the future.

Nice to meet you as well TopShelfTrees. Thanks for the kind words!!

the winches i have are sun systems sun winch, but sadly they stopped making them years ago... i'm not sure if there any available out there, if so a great price would be around $50 but mostly they were $75 without the remote.
But they have a replacement, i have never used them so i'm not sure if it works just as good. of coarse they are more expensive but the new ones are controlled by a phone and no separate remote is needed.

heres a video,,,

and here is a link to buy one.... again i'm not sure how good but if you do happen to take the plunge i'd love to hear your feedback on it!!!! and i'm not sure if they're available any cheaper, this link was just a ballpark price..

and the chem pie..... well i'm not sure yet, they're still in veg but i hope to be taking cuttings soon and putting some in flowering. a friend of mine recently bought some at a local dispensary but it's called chem pie OG... i'm not sure what the OG is for, greenpoint doesn't list it anymore but i can't see there being imposters already that they need to list it as an OG.... i don't know....

but hey when i do get to smoke/squish it i will for sure post a smoke report for ya!!!! i never grew a Chemdog or cross of it before so i'm excited to try!!! i just hope i get a female!!!!!

have a great week!!!!!!!!!

a short update....

family veg shot...

DSCN0486

California Chrome seedlings....

DSCN0487

and i was able to turn on the ceramic lights in the flowering cabinet!!! i didn't turn on the turntable yet but i am very close to putting another plant in flower so i will turn it on then and also mount the new GLH LED in there too!!!!!

flower cab shot....

DSCN0488

Alien Rock Candy......

DSCN0489

Texas Butter......

DSCN0490

i gotta do some upcanning soon and getting ready to fill up the flowering cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great week everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay in the shade!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Winches for the win!!! Is there anything better in a grow room when you cant reach a light to raise so the solution is hit a button on a remote to raise that light? IDK how I grew without them!
Hoop house is looking on point and good as new buddy!
Good to read about the loved ones making it out healthy. Getting sick sucks so much and when my wife gets sick there's nothing I wouldn't give to take the sickness away from her and let me deal with it.
I've been jabbed with the Phizer vax too. Got the second shot early February and other than a sore arm and achy flu like symptoms the day after have been feeling fight a bear good. When I was in the Army we got ever vax there was to get so since then taking a jab is no biggie.

Yeah GPS's newer lines of fem seeds are legit Man. I've got more Purple Crash, a pack each of Banana Fruit Cake and Sundae Batter in the que. I also found two unopened packs of Texas Butter in a box I keep odds and ends in I forgot about but am thinking of going all fem this grow. Gonna be weird not seeing any dudes in there for the first time in over a decade! And yeah those 40% off deals are steals man.
Yeah that's my RO water delivery in action! Not just RO though. I'm also using a chlorashield for chloramines my city uses, a deionizer filter, and in the barrel today I'm taking a page from your book and installing a UV sterilizer. I've gone full tilt Bobby Boucher with my water now 💦

Waterboy

My electric smoker took a crap on me. Well really I killed it. I thought it would be a good idea to use my harbor freight flame thrower to burn off the creosote build up but turned out to be a horrible idea and I ended up pretty much nuking the poor thing. I almost bought another but they're way more expensive now so I shopped around. Inspired by DJ I started looking at auto feed and pellet grills and got in too deep. I found one at Costco, has good reviews, and pulled the trigger on it. Unfortunately the bastards electronics were defective out of the box. I'm on the brink of taking it back but gave the company a chance and they sent me a new mother board to install. Should here late this week so maybe the new grill will be working by Sunday. Needless to say I have my doubts about this endeavor so it better impress or it's going back and I'll never consider a pellet grill ever again

I have some food porn to share 😋
Ever hear of cooking with a Sous Vide? Or as I like to call it, a meat jacuzzi 😉
I use it for steaks, chops, and poached eggs but almost any food can be cooked in it.
It's basically a large tub of water, a digital immersion heater, and you vacuum seal your meat. You set the heater to a temp, say 130 for medium rare steaks. The meat bags go in the water fully submerged and stay in there for about 2.5 hours. When finished they'll be cooked to perfection but will be all ugly so you gotta sear them in a screaming hot skillet for a minute or two per side.
I went all in one this with a nice sous vide heater & tub, a rack to stack meat bags, and some hi end cast iron from Smithey Ironwear.

IMG 2372

Poached egg benny w/ A5 wagyu sous vide for 13 minutes at 167

IMG 2515

meat bag before it goes in the jacuuzi. I add aromatic herbs and butter to the bags. For chops I use a jerk seasoning and they're the best chops ever

IMG 2502

A5 wagyu after bath and sear

IMG 2451

katsu sambos with authentic Japanese milk bread

IMG 2513

Bought a full size tenderloin and cut it down to medallions and used half of it to make a beef wellington

IMG 2404

IMG 2468

And during the winter when this shit happened....

IMG 2414

I made a wicked shrimp and crawfish gumbo

IMG 2410

Putting that sear on a couple tomahawks

Hahaha I couldn;t resist dropping all that on ya Buddy! 😇

Have a great week man and may your plants keep on keeping on with the happiness! ✌️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Just gonna leave this here Reverse sear tri tip steaks. ( we don’t really care for rare but still very juicy)....,that is all...✌️🔥🎯View attachment 1127361

Looks good!
Your new MB is getting some good run on a football forum I'm on. The thread is behind a paywall but the guy did a video using it and the first thing he did was a siracha pork butt

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got my new pellet grill/smoker going and am liking it now that it works 😉
Kinda weird cooking with something that looks like rabbit food but the results are legit. I did Memphis style (dry rub, no sauce) spare ribs to pop it's cherry😋

IMG 2735

IMG 2737

gotta good smoke ring on the slabs on the first try!

IMG 2741

sportyridr

sportyridr

Looks good!
Your new MB is getting some good run on a football forum I'm on. The thread is behind a paywall but the guy did a video using it and the first thing he did was a siracha pork butt

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kinda weird cooking with something that looks like rabbit food but the results are legit. I did Memphis style (dry rub, no sauce) spare ribs to pop it's cherry😋

View attachment 1127901

View attachment 1127902

View attachment 1127903
That looks excellent and is I'm sure of that! Love the Memphis Q...been a few years (like 20) that I lived in Memphis. Going back for Son's wedding in August, plan on hitting The Commisary in Germantown. I had my acorn fired up last week for the first lil pork loin to get the year started.

Doublej

Doublej

Looks good!

View attachment 1127901

View attachment 1127902

View attachment 1127903
Looks good!

View attachment 1127901

View attachment 1127902

View attachment 1127903
That’s good stuff brother 😎 nothing wrong with pellet grills I just didn’t trust the auger mechanism, and other than liking charcoal better for smoke flavor, I would have bought one myself. I smoked a bottom round roast yesterday for French dips, and it was the shit with a dry rub as well!!🔥 lve got a very nice chuck roast in the works this week, gonna slow roast that all day. There’s this bbq u tube channel I have been keeping up on.... “Gallery Backyard bbq” the guy is a pretty good cook. I even won a WiFi meat prob set on his live chat channel couple of weeks ago, supposed to be here tomorrow, it is safe to say that I might have a new addition... looking forward to seeing what you and the other guys cook up

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Winches for the win!!! Is there anything better in a grow room when you cant reach a light to raise so the solution is hit a button on a remote to raise that light? IDK how I grew without them!
Hoop house is looking on point and good as new buddy!
Good to read about the loved ones making it out healthy. Getting sick sucks so much and when my wife gets sick there's nothing I wouldn't give to take the sickness away from her and let me deal with it.
I've been jabbed with the Phizer vax too. Got the second shot early February and other than a sore arm and achy flu like symptoms the day after have been feeling fight a bear good. When I was in the Army we got ever vax there was to get so since then taking a jab is no biggie.

Yeah GPS's newer lines of fem seeds are legit Man. I've got more Purple Crash, a pack each of Banana Fruit Cake and Sundae Batter in the que. I also found two unopened packs of Texas Butter in a box I keep odds and ends in I forgot about but am thinking of going all fem this grow. Gonna be weird not seeing any dudes in there for the first time in over a decade! And yeah those 40% off deals are steals man.
Yeah that's my RO water delivery in action! Not just RO though. I'm also using a chlorashield for chloramines my city uses, a deionizer filter, and in the barrel today I'm taking a page from your book and installing a UV sterilizer. I've gone full tilt Bobby Boucher with my water now 💦

View attachment 1126140

My electric smoker took a crap on me. Well really I killed it. I thought it would be a good idea to use my harbor freight flame thrower to burn off the creosote build up but turned out to be a horrible idea and I ended up pretty much nuking the poor thing. I almost bought another but they're way more expensive now so I shopped around. Inspired by DJ I started looking at auto feed and pellet grills and got in too deep. I found one at Costco, has good reviews, and pulled the trigger on it. Unfortunately the bastards electronics were defective out of the box. I'm on the brink of taking it back but gave the company a chance and they sent me a new mother board to install. Should here late this week so maybe the new grill will be working by Sunday. Needless to say I have my doubts about this endeavor so it better impress or it's going back and I'll never consider a pellet grill ever again

I have some food porn to share 😋
Ever hear of cooking with a Sous Vide? Or as I like to call it, a meat jacuzzi 😉
I use it for steaks, chops, and poached eggs but almost any food can be cooked in it.
It's basically a large tub of water, a digital immersion heater, and you vacuum seal your meat. You set the heater to a temp, say 130 for medium rare steaks. The meat bags go in the water fully submerged and stay in there for about 2.5 hours. When finished they'll be cooked to perfection but will be all ugly so you gotta sear them in a screaming hot skillet for a minute or two per side.
I went all in one this with a nice sous vide heater & tub, a rack to stack meat bags, and some hi end cast iron from Smithey Ironwear.

View attachment 1126141

Poached egg benny w/ A5 wagyu sous vide for 13 minutes at 167

View attachment 1126138

meat bag before it goes in the jacuuzi. I add aromatic herbs and butter to the bags. For chops I use a jerk seasoning and they're the best chops ever

View attachment 1126136

A5 wagyu after bath and sear

View attachment 1126134

katsu sambos with authentic Japanese milk bread

View attachment 1126137

Bought a full size tenderloin and cut it down to medallions and used half of it to make a beef wellington

View attachment 1126129

View attachment 1126135

And during the winter when this shit happened....

View attachment 1126133

I made a wicked shrimp and crawfish gumbo

View attachment 1126130

Putting that sear on a couple tomahawks

View attachment 1126142

Hahaha I couldn;t resist dropping all that on ya Buddy! 😇

Have a great week man and may your plants keep on keeping on with the happiness! ✌️

Just gonna leave this here Reverse sear tri tip steaks. ( we don’t really care for rare but still very juicy)....,that is all...✌️🔥🎯View attachment 1127361

wow man you had snow?!?!?!?! snow bongs at all???

those meat picks are so killer guys.... i have stopped at least four times now trying to post a reply but just got too hungry and left and made some food!!!

this time i ate and had ice cream before posting!!!!! hahahahahaha

but yeah man , we all just got our second jab yesterday and all is well so far... my mom was a little tired but that was about it, i was so freakin high i couldn't tell ya if i felt weird or not. hahaha

went out to the dispensary last night...

DSCN0495

sand, batter, sugar, and shatter......

i got my greenpoint order.... well the first one anyway... motor punch and purple aliens. i dropped two of each and have a small tap root but we'll let er cook for another day before i put em in soil.

they had another 44% off sale right after that so i bought a pack of Greezy!!! i couldn't resist that name!!!!! should be here this weekend already!!!

man your water system sounds all out.... probably better than your cities water treatment plant, you need to plumb that stuff into your kitchen!!!! i put a brand new UV bulb in this year and man is that thing kicking ass right now!!!!

i loved the Bobby Boucher reference... when i round the corner at the grocery store i sometimes say... gaaaaatoraaaaaade.... the water sucks it really really sucks!!!! hahahahaha

i hope to get some pics up of the gardens this week, everything is growing well and no issues so far!!!!

enjoy the rest of your week!!!!!!

and keep those delicious food pics coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

hey hey hey!!!!!

new lacs vid.....

got some new pics.....

new life!!!! Purple Aliens and Motor Punch!!!!

DSCN0496

I put them into soil last night.... and then dropped a couple of the new greezy!!!!

DSCN0507

some of the Chem Pie....

DSCN0498

DSCN0499

DSCN0501

the young California Chrome....

DSCN0503

and here's a family shot.... Hibernate, Chem pie, Alien rock candy, Cali Chrome, and now.. Motor Punch, and Purple Aliens!!!

DSCN0504

I'm pretty sure i'm going to put a Chem Pie in flowering this weekend... think pink!!!! so that means i will be turning on the roundy round and moving the badass GLH led light to the flower cabinet!!!

i'll take some pics when i get it all moved over and setup!!!

Keep it greezy!!!!!!!!!

🏴‍☠️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
That looks like the fried seafood sampler platter I get at this restaurant sometimes. Except, you know, it's dispensary concentrate stuff 😋
The sand looks interesting! Never seen that before!

There's some clowns down here trying to get around the law selling stuff they call Delta 8 THC concentrates and edibles at the CBD coffee shops. It's all made from hemp 🤮

I pretend I'm a noob and don't know anything and ask them questions but they're very cagey about it. They have a sales hustle down but are truly clueless about weed. I feel bad for people using these products because they're being duped. They've branded these products with names like Skittles, Skywalker OG, Sour Diesel etc but it's all a gimmick. Delta 8 THC doesn't get people high like real weed, more like smoking leafy shake and getting a mild buzz off it but I don't let them know I know that. People, and I'm not sure if they're real pot smokers or what, I think maybe just schills for the people selling the products, but nobody can answer me straight when I ask, "How does this compare to some sticky mean green?" The replies don't even make sense. Now there's three companies trying to sell this garbage, all chasing the same nickel, and trying to discredit each other. They all worked together until recently so there's lots of layers to that onion. And it's all over hemp, not even real ganja.

And oh yeah the dude at the state level in charge of issuing permits to grow legal hemp is being prosecuted for taking bribes in exchange for permits. So yeah legalizing is going real well down here in dumb fuck land.🤨

Plants are looking really happy and funny seeing the K4L photobombing a shot 🤣

Anyways...Got my pizza oven rocking with fire box mod so here's a moment of zen for ya on this Memorial Day food fest😋✌️

IMG 2762

IMG 2763

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

That looks like the fried seafood sampler platter I get at this restaurant sometimes. Except, you know, it's dispensary concentrate stuff 😋
The sand looks interesting! Never seen that before!

There's some clowns down here trying to get around the law selling stuff they call Delta 8 THC concentrates and edibles at the CBD coffee shops. It's all made from hemp 🤮

I pretend I'm a noob and don't know anything and ask them questions but they're very cagey about it. They have a sales hustle down but are truly clueless about weed. I feel bad for people using these products because they're being duped. They've branded these products with names like Skittles, Skywalker OG, Sour Diesel etc but it's all a gimmick. Delta 8 THC doesn't get people high like real weed, more like smoking leafy shake and getting a mild buzz off it but I don't let them know I know that. People, and I'm not sure if they're real pot smokers or what, I think maybe just schills for the people selling the products, but nobody can answer me straight when I ask, "How does this compare to some sticky mean green?" The replies don't even make sense. Now there's three companies trying to sell this garbage, all chasing the same nickel, and trying to discredit each other. They all worked together until recently so there's lots of layers to that onion. And it's all over hemp, not even real ganja.

And oh yeah the dude at the state level in charge of issuing permits to grow legal hemp is being prosecuted for taking bribes in exchange for permits. So yeah legalizing is going real well down here in dumb fuck land.🤨

Plants are looking really happy and funny seeing the K4L photobombing a shot 🤣

Anyways...Got my pizza oven rocking with fire box mod so here's a moment of zen for ya on this Memorial Day food fest😋✌️

View attachment 1130419

View attachment 1130420

man it looks like i missed one hell of a pizza fest... those pies look killer bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah man that sand concentrate is some good stuff.... 97.4% thc!!!!

i figured the selection would be growing so i picked up a new little mini fridge... sits right next to the G9!!!

DSCN0511

man i gotta say, i really like the G9, it's become my daily driver here as of late.
this weeks photo bomb will be GBP..

the gemination of greezy....

DSCN0513

she is a slow grower thus far!!!!

the other four seedlings are looking good so far, motor punch and purple aliens.... shit i didn't realize it was out of focus.... oh well they're doing well so far!!!!

DSCN0516

the four california chrome are also growing nicely... can hardly call em seedlings anymore....

DSCN0515

and i know i said this last week and maybe even the week before but i really need to put the first chem pie into flower along with moving over the led light and turning on the turntable... i had a busy week and just never got a chance to do it yet. hopefully tomorrow!!!

chem pie....

DSCN0514

i gotta some more pics together ... some buds even!!!!!!

ah man today we made pierogis with onions and black garlic.. so good!!!!!!

might have tacos tomorrow.. something light because it's gonna be freakin smokin hot here!!!! the next couple days are going to be ridiculous!!! i think thursday things get back to a normal temp.

so yeah man, stay in the shade. i know i am!!!! hehe

have an awseome week brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

☠️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
man it looks like i missed one hell of a pizza fest... those pies look killer bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah man that sand concentrate is some good stuff.... 97.4% thc!!!!

i figured the selection would be growing so i picked up a new little mini fridge... sits right next to the G9!!!

View attachment 1133339

man i gotta say, i really like the G9, it's become my daily driver here as of late.
this weeks photo bomb will be GBP..

the gemination of greezy....

View attachment 1133340

she is a slow grower thus far!!!!

the other four seedlings are looking good so far, motor punch and purple aliens.... shit i didn't realize it was out of focus.... oh well they're doing well so far!!!!

View attachment 1133343

the four california chrome are also growing nicely... can hardly call em seedlings anymore....

View attachment 1133342

and i know i said this last week and maybe even the week before but i really need to put the first chem pie into flower along with moving over the led light and turning on the turntable... i had a busy week and just never got a chance to do it yet. hopefully tomorrow!!!

chem pie....

View attachment 1133341

i gotta some more pics together ... some buds even!!!!!!

ah man today we made pierogis with onions and black garlic.. so good!!!!!!

might have tacos tomorrow.. something light because it's gonna be freakin smokin hot here!!!! the next couple days are going to be ridiculous!!! i think thursday things get back to a normal temp.

so yeah man, stay in the shade. i know i am!!!! hehe

have an awseome week brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

☠️
Nice solid start on those Cali Chromes!🤑
I've been toking on some of that and it's some real good smoke.
And that mini fridge stash has me drooling!
And speaking of tacos...you watch Taco Chronicles on Netflix? If not, fair warning...that show will have you craving and eating tacos every day! I got all into it and now I'm making home made salsas to go with all the different tacos I've been making. Tomorrow I'm gonna do some slow cooked hot wings on the pellet grill and also roast some tomatillo peppers to make a roasted salsa.

Been grinding at work thru these baseball playoffs. Some nights working until 3am. Has me worn the fuck out. Sent the team off to the College World Series yesterday and Friday will be the start of my first vacation in two years. And as always we're heading back to the island for some ass in the sand and toes in the water action! Can't wait to get outta town. 🤪
I've delayed my new grow until I get back. I don't think I can ask the house sitter to tend to some baby ganja so I'll wait. Gotta fat stash in the house now so no hurries or worries on that. I do have get moving on some squishin' and smashin' so I have some rosin hash to toke on down there.
Anyways take it ez, stay cool, and keep it green side up buddy! ✌️

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Nice solid start on those Cali Chromes!🤑
I've been toking on some of that and it's some real good smoke.
And that mini fridge stash has me drooling!
And speaking of tacos...you watch Taco Chronicles on Netflix? If not, fair warning...that show will have you craving and eating tacos every day! I got all into it and now I'm making home made salsas to go with all the different tacos I've been making. Tomorrow I'm gonna do some slow cooked hot wings on the pellet grill and also roast some tomatillo peppers to make a roasted salsa.

Been grinding at work thru these baseball playoffs. Some nights working until 3am. Has me worn the fuck out. Sent the team off to the College World Series yesterday and Friday will be the start of my first vacation in two years. And as always we're heading back to the island for some ass in the sand and toes in the water action! Can't wait to get outta town. 🤪
I've delayed my new grow until I get back. I don't think I can ask the house sitter to tend to some baby ganja so I'll wait. Gotta fat stash in the house now so no hurries or worries on that. I do have get moving on some squishin' and smashin' so I have some rosin hash to toke on down there.
Anyways take it ez, stay cool, and keep it green side up buddy! ✌️

ah yeah man i'm really digging the growth on the california chrome!! although they are really missing they're good light right now... i moved the CLW over to the flower cabinet a bout a week ago. in fact i'm surprised you can't hear my veg plants crying from your place!!! haha the flower girls are loving that light though!!!! my first chem pie is female too!!! just saw signs today!! but i seriously notice a difference in the veg plants since removing the GLW.

mini fridge is kick ass bro... ac/dc too so you can pack it up and take it on the go keepin it cool!!!! or hot actually, you can keep a cheesesteak hot for the ride home too!!! but it sits right next to the g9 keepin the stash nice and cool ready to rip at a moments notice!!! we have it set up right next to a window at the perfect height so we never have to pick it up or move it... other than cleaning it doesn't get moved!!! my woman figured out that if ya plug it in while its in heat up mode it fully functions while being charged at the same time. i don't think its supposed to work that way but it does!!! hehe

haven't watched the taco show yet but we have it on our list... thanks so much for the heads up... i'll make sure i have lots of goodies ready and on hand!!!! but man i gotta say, fire roasted salsa sure has my tail wagging!!!!! i made it in those mesh baskets over fire already... best there is man!!!

so glad to hear you guys are island bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great vibes for sure brother!!!!!!!!!!! i hope ya get to sit and chill and do nothing for hours on end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have an awesome vacay brother!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
ah yeah man i'm really digging the growth on the california chrome!! although they are really missing they're good light right now... i moved the CLW over to the flower cabinet a bout a week ago. in fact i'm surprised you can't hear my veg plants crying from your place!!! haha the flower girls are loving that light though!!!! my first chem pie is female too!!! just saw signs today!! but i seriously notice a difference in the veg plants since removing the GLW.

mini fridge is kick ass bro... ac/dc too so you can pack it up and take it on the go keepin it cool!!!! or hot actually, you can keep a cheesesteak hot for the ride home too!!! but it sits right next to the g9 keepin the stash nice and cool ready to rip at a moments notice!!! we have it set up right next to a window at the perfect height so we never have to pick it up or move it... other than cleaning it doesn't get moved!!! my woman figured out that if ya plug it in while its in heat up mode it fully functions while being charged at the same time. i don't think its supposed to work that way but it does!!! hehe

haven't watched the taco show yet but we have it on our list... thanks so much for the heads up... i'll make sure i have lots of goodies ready and on hand!!!! but man i gotta say, fire roasted salsa sure has my tail wagging!!!!! i made it in those mesh baskets over fire already... best there is man!!!

so glad to hear you guys are island bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great vibes for sure brother!!!!!!!!!!! i hope ya get to sit and chill and do nothing for hours on end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have an awesome vacay brother!!!

That's cool and hot stuff about that fridge! I've been kicking around the idea of an electric cooler for a few weeks. A couple months ago though Yeti came out with a new roadie24, in charcoal gray with a longhorn on it. I listed my old Yeti soft cooler and some wine tumblers on ebay to offset it's price.

Yeti

The auction went so well I got the new cooler and made about $60 xtra on the deal. So it's gonna hit the beach with me next week and after if it holds up, keeps the frozen margaritas frozen, then my wanderlust for a leccy cooler might go away. I've tested it out on the deck out back and it held a sixer of beer on ice for 8 days before the ice melted so it has potential. It holds a lot too for such a small cooler.
I keep hearing the plug in coolers are baddass though. Truck drivers love 'em!

And yeah if you like what that light does in veg you'll love it in flower Man. Flowers put on awesome weight and density and ups the terps compared to what I was getting before. That's what got me to change over from LEC. It flashed that first grow and I took notice of it. From there the results just kept repeating themselves so I converted over to the CLW's to handle everything from then on.
Plus it's just damn fun to use with the program controller 😋

Top Bottom