Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Yeah I’m whooped out, fuckering firewood, View attachment 1150964so no cook pron tonight, I’m out of gas!!!!! Y’all have a great week

My arms are worn out just looking at that!
I picked up some of Meat Churche's VooDoo rub and did a spatchcock chicken over baby taters this weekend. Pics came out terrible but man it was so good! Voodoo chicken is gonna be a regular thing around here. 🤠
i haven't bought a rub in a while, last one i bought was mainly for the cool container it came in!! i have every spice needed in bulk amount so i just mix it up myself. the only things i won't use are sugar and pepper... no sugar because i don't like the bitter burnt it leaves behind. and no pepper just because it always sinks to the bottom so i just black pepper solo each time..

but my recipe is:
equal amounts of... salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dark chili powder, ground hot pepper mix, mustard powder, and and extra helping of cumin. and if you're mixing a batch just to use that time feel free to add the black pepper(equal amount) and mix it in well.

if ya happen to have all that laying around give it a try, it's my staple rub here at the luv shack!!

mucho respect to farmers!!!! i've helped farmers over the years but limited to stacking hay and fixing machinery!!

what kind of mushrooms to you grow?

hope to hear that you heal soon and feel better!!!!!!

before i forget.... badass new avatar brother!! animal is by far my fav muppet!!!

so yeah i had to replace the pump... but hey just to reward the PINOC company i bought the exact same one!!! i'm insane. my thought was no other pump at that price range was gonna last any longer so i knew the cord reached and had all the same fittings and suction cups in place. so for now it is spraying really nice and not just squirting. i've been struggling for a while now and kept blaming all kinds of other things. this is just gonna be something that i will replace once a year and it will just be a $20 consumable in the gcabs!!

bro that ice cream sounds like the bomb!!!! i remember my family made some many many moons ago when i was a pre teen maybe 8-11 somewhere in there, and we picked a bunch of wild raspberries and strawberries, my parents made gallons and gallons of it!!! just "all in" on the very first time. and yeah, it was pretty tough frozen... the berries were even harder than the frozen cream... still better tasting than anything you can buy!!! so yeah i wish we would have known the vodka thing way back then, prolly still be making now!!!!

right now we have a brownie caramel overload that is pretty frikin good!!!!!! tha and a strawberry cream that i have been making milkshakes out of!!!

and you ain't kidding about the cali chrome growing tall. they totally stretched out of control when i took out the clw led light. but they're all savable especially since i put the light back in. just as fast as they acted up they just as quickly got right again!!! i only put one in flowering so far and it didn't stretch much at all so i'm happy for that. i'm not happy that i wasn't able to get a clone!! the smell was amazing in veg and she smells even better in flower!!!

i just hope the cloner box is back to tip top!

have an awesome weekend brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH hells yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't mess around!!! that looks like some good hardwood!!

best part of wood is it warms ya up a few times...when ya cut it. split it, stack it, burn it!!!!

i hope ya get to rest your back this weekend!!!!

Man good luck with the cloner getting back in order! I've done that too with PINOC gear. It's not the best, it won't last, but you know what you're getting and for now that's good enough!
Wait...did I just come up with a new company motto for PINOC?😋
I nailed it with my latest batch of ice cream.. Strawberry & Basil! Used about 1lb of berries, a handful of basil leaves all turned to pulp in my food processor then just heavy cream, whole milk, and a shot of vanilla extract. Dude this ice cream is so good I'd put up against Blue Bell any day of the week!

So it looks like my LEC/CMH lights are permanently on the shelf now. I have more lamps and one fixture left so if you or DJ wants 'em they're yours. Also have some HID lamps too, I think they're 600s and 400s. But yeah I've been stalking ebay for months wanting to get another CLW 550 and today it all lined up so I bought my 3rd light. It will be both a back up and I'll put it to use this grow so my g/room will always have at least two for a midsize crop of >8 and for a larger crop like this one of <8 I can go to three lights without spreading the light too thin only using two along with the UV lamp on the mover.
There's been some decent deals popping up lately for used lights. I paid above the used average pricing for the new one but it's new/open box while most used have a few grows on them. I'm not sure how long these lights will last but my original is close to 5 years old and still works like new so I'm feeling real good about these lights lasting a long time and their results are keeping me locked in on them.
It is cool how they can pretty much lock down a stretch with a high blue output.
I'll be dropping my new journal today...Kinda excited to document adding UV to see what happens and see how this reconfigured grow space will perform.
Take it ez brother! Fall camp is here for the Raiders! I wonder if there will be a Hard Knocks this year? ✌️

Doublej

Doublej

Yeah haven’t really had time to look into there stuff yet but I will. As far as any more lights go, Stoney got it if he wants it, all my shit I collected dust. Have no idea when I’ll be able to get going again, still buying store bought stuff, but I do appreciate the offer 👍🎯✌️
Now back to the ffin wood Pile.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

My arms are worn out just looking at that!
I picked up some of Meat Churche's VooDoo rub and did a spatchcock chicken over baby taters this weekend. Pics came out terrible but man it was so good! Voodoo chicken is gonna be a regular thing around here. 🤠

Man good luck with the cloner getting back in order! I've done that too with PINOC gear. It's not the best, it won't last, but you know what you're getting and for now that's good enough!
Wait...did I just come up with a new company motto for PINOC?😋
I nailed it with my latest batch of ice cream.. Strawberry & Basil! Used about 1lb of berries, a handful of basil leaves all turned to pulp in my food processor then just heavy cream, whole milk, and a shot of vanilla extract. Dude this ice cream is so good I'd put up against Blue Bell any day of the week!

So it looks like my LEC/CMH lights are permanently on the shelf now. I have more lamps and one fixture left so if you or DJ wants 'em they're yours. Also have some HID lamps too, I think they're 600s and 400s. But yeah I've been stalking ebay for months wanting to get another CLW 550 and today it all lined up so I bought my 3rd light. It will be both a back up and I'll put it to use this grow so my g/room will always have at least two for a midsize crop of >8 and for a larger crop like this one of <8 I can go to three lights without spreading the light too thin only using two along with the UV lamp on the mover.
There's been some decent deals popping up lately for used lights. I paid above the used average pricing for the new one but it's new/open box while most used have a few grows on them. I'm not sure how long these lights will last but my original is close to 5 years old and still works like new so I'm feeling real good about these lights lasting a long time and their results are keeping me locked in on them.
It is cool how they can pretty much lock down a stretch with a high blue output.
I'll be dropping my new journal today...Kinda excited to document adding UV to see what happens and see how this reconfigured grow space will perform.
Take it ez brother! Fall camp is here for the Raiders! I wonder if there will be a Hard Knocks this year? ✌️

"It's not the best, it won't last, but you know what you're getting and for now that's good enough!" if it ain't the motto for pinoc then it sure could be for harbor freight!! hahahaha

man, all led!!! that's badass man.... i think i might have blown a sweet opportunity last night. out of the blue i looked on ebay for a 550, there was one with no bids and four days left and a buy it now for $345 and free shipping. like a dumb ass i put it on my watch list instead of just clicking the buy now. as i was falling asleep i kept saying to myself GET UP and buy it!! nope... i fell asleep, woke up this morning and its gone already..... dumb ass!!!!!! oh well there will be another. I'll either get one used or i'll wait for a 25% off store sale and maybe pick up a new one. i was impressed enough from the smaller one you gave me that i'd like to replace one of my LEC with a 550. so yeah with me looking to even replace one i really wouldn't have a use for another one. I really think DJ could use it though, might even light a big enough spark to get his room in order and start a plant!!!!

so my cloner is still not working, within two days all the stems are slimy. i took a measurement last night and i'm about 10* over what the water temp should be. so i need to figure out why this is such an issue now. i never had a heat problem before. it must be the dehumidifier i've been running all year. either way i need to figure out how to drop ten degrees. i remember people telling me the pump doesn't need to run all the time. i turned the dehumidifier up to 70% so it doesn't run so often to help keep the temps down so i'll check it again tonight and see if it dropped any at all.

I've been so glued to racing this year i haven't looked at anything football. my favorite driver wins a race like every three or four days it seems anymore. best in nascar and still killing it in the dirt scene every week.. but i just got an email today from dtv saying i got the ticket max for free again this year!!!!! it's not really free though, i pay those mofo's a premium every single month it's the least they could do!!! so yeah another year of not missing a single raiders play!!! except for maybe a punt or two. haha

that sure dies sound like some killer ice cream bro!!!!! i got some peanut butter swirl today!! and it's not even close to blue bell quality... in fact it's PINOC ice cream!!!! hahahaha

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Yeah haven’t really had time to look into there stuff yet but I will. As far as any more lights go, Stoney got it if he wants it, all my shit I collected dust. Have no idea when I’ll be able to get going again, still buying store bought stuff, but I do appreciate the offer 👍🎯✌️
Now back to the ffin wood Pile.

fuck man, you're still chopping wood?!?!?!?! man i thought you still had a porch full from last winter... and bro i'm smoking store bought right now too... pineapple express. no shame!!!!!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

Okay Okay I’ll take it dammmit peer pressure sucks ass🤣!!!!!
I’m just gonna call it as I see it “lefty” message me and we’ll work something out!!!!👍
Fricking Stoney…..come run my wood splitter would ya😂🙃🤔a little food pron🔥
0A7A121F 3C6A 448F AC45 3019D2EFF955
5997CBE0 5072 42E0 8DFF 9F48BCA6EB44

And wood pron as well, the BBQ is a top Sirloin Roast 👌 smoke ring was unbelievable !!!!! 🔥firewood is a must!!!
with the way winters have gone the last couple of years I can’t take any chances on running out, the wife won’t have it. And I like sitting next to the stove, and getting me feet warm, the wife hates it when I fall asleep cuz she always has to come out to shut off the TV😁. It’s a good trade off tho…
Okay Apparently, because I’m higher than a kite the reefer is working goooooood tonight 🙃,
Now back to the wood plié ✌️✌️✌️🔥

Doublej

Doublej

fuck man, you're still chopping wood?!?!?!?! man i thought you still had a porch full from last winter... and bro i'm smoking store bought right now too... pineapple express. no shame!!!!!!!!
Oh fuck yeah still cutting and splitting wood, and I we be goer a bit. This stuff is all Doug Fir, and I still have a shit load of Maple to get too, I’ll bet I burn 5-6+ cord a year. I’m smoking Jack Herrera (I’m old school) about what I reef🔥🔥👍✌️🤣

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Okay Okay I’ll take it dammmit peer pressure sucks ass🤣!!!!!
I’m just gonna call it as I see it “lefty” message me and we’ll work something out!!!!👍
Fricking Stoney…..come run my wood splitter would ya😂🙃🤔a little food pron🔥
View attachment 1153404View attachment 1153405
View attachment 1153407
And wood pron as well, the BBQ is a top Sirloin Roast 👌 smoke ring was unbelievable !!!!! 🔥firewood is a must!!!
with the way winters have gone the last couple of years I can’t take any chances on running out, the wife won’t have it. And I like sitting next to the stove, and getting me feet warm, the wife hates it when I fall asleep cuz she always has to come out to shut off the TV😁. It’s a good trade off tho…
Okay Apparently, because I’m higher than a kite the reefer is working goooooood tonight 🙃,
Now back to the wood plié ✌️✌️✌️🔥

man that is some sexy lookin sliced beef!!!!! in roll with some cheese and dipping sauce.... ah fuck i bet that would be good!!!!!!

bro running a log splitter would be nothing.... it's the wrestling those 80lb monsters you got on the truck that would break me!!! i'm so spoiled when it comes to firewood, i only cut and burn rounds anymore... nice and light, burns longer, no splitting... but like i said i'm spoiled and don't burn more than two cords a year..

but i gotta say if i make that long trip to cut wood i'm gonna want to fall asleep in front of that fire too!!!!!!!!!

my neighbor burns amounts like you, he has one of those big outdoor burners and wood heats his entire mansion!!!

ah man Jack is some great smoke!!! they had it here a couple weeks ago but it's sold out already. i'm sure if i shopped around i could find it but the place i go to is less than ten minutes away and two back roads to get there so i just go there... no lines and i'm in and out in few minutes!!! i don't always know what they'll have that week but they always have a nice selection.

and bro you're gonna love growing with an LEC!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Lucky dogs y'all are with your weed stores ☹️ I wish we had cool stuff like that. But IDK how I'd be with a weed store nearby. They'd prolly get all the money my local butcher has been getting from me. 😋Instead we have people selling hemp crap and CBD. Hipsters acting like it's dank makes me wanna dick punch all of them. I can't even go into a head shop anymore dealing with that crowd. Imagine going to a bar wanting some 12 year old bourbon and the bartender hands you a Coors Light. That's what these clowns push down here.

DJ that beef looks so good Man! I'd be philly cheesesteaking the hell out of it!🤪

Stoney we may have been watching the same 550. One sold for $304+ 60 shipping last night. That's a steal IMO. There's some really good looking prices on a few but the sellers can be sketchy. One dude keeps listing over and over for months now but his feedback has stayed at 0. Just seems dodgy to me. Now his listings are gone today so I think it might've been a scam.
The seller I bought my light from just listed his controller for $100 OBO. His light was more expensive than others but he's in Tejas too and offered free shipping so today I already have my new light in hand rather than waiting for it to come from another state. The other seller I was confident in goes by the name tentstriker. He has some good deals on several lights bidding at $420, Buy it now for $550 but his shipping quote is around $60 for me. One of his lights is the veg only model so watch out for that and make sure you get veg+bloom if you pull the trigger.
I have the search saved and I'd say every week there's 1-5 new listings. And oh yeah..Avoid the CLW lights that are red. They're either very old early models or COB and the COB lights kinda suck

Doublej

Doublej

Yeah you know something about the store bought stuff is it’s not what I would call “A” grade reefer, I always feel like it grown for the $$. And not to be an ass, but! Everything I’ve bought has been not what I’ve done, because it’s actually not!!
there’s been a couple of strains that I’ve bought that were, but they want big bucks for it, and I’m willing to pay for it, if it’s good.
:
:
:
yeah the wife likes her French Dips so that’s what happened to that, I’ve done a filly deal before and that also was good. I’ve got a really nice chuck roast that will probably be the next, haven’t been able to find another hole chicken, but when I do😎🙃😉
Let me know if you need anything on that light.
🎯✌️🔥👌

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Lucky dogs y'all are with your weed stores ☹️ I wish we had cool stuff like that. But IDK how I'd be with a weed store nearby. They'd prolly get all the money my local butcher has been getting from me. 😋Instead we have people selling hemp crap and CBD. Hipsters acting like it's dank makes me wanna dick punch all of them. I can't even go into a head shop anymore dealing with that crowd. Imagine going to a bar wanting some 12 year old bourbon and the bartender hands you a Coors Light. That's what these clowns push down here.

DJ that beef looks so good Man! I'd be philly cheesesteaking the hell out of it!🤪

Stoney we may have been watching the same 550. One sold for $304+ 60 shipping last night. That's a steal IMO. There's some really good looking prices on a few but the sellers can be sketchy. One dude keeps listing over and over for months now but his feedback has stayed at 0. Just seems dodgy to me. Now his listings are gone today so I think it might've been a scam.
The seller I bought my light from just listed his controller for $100 OBO. His light was more expensive than others but he's in Tejas too and offered free shipping so today I already have my new light in hand rather than waiting for it to come from another state. The other seller I was confident in goes by the name tentstriker. He has some good deals on several lights bidding at $420, Buy it now for $550 but his shipping quote is around $60 for me. One of his lights is the veg only model so watch out for that and make sure you get veg+bloom if you pull the trigger.
I have the search saved and I'd say every week there's 1-5 new listings. And oh yeah..Avoid the CLW lights that are red. They're either very old early models or COB and the COB lights kinda suck

man i tell ya having a weed store around the corner makes it so tempting.... all kinds of places are missing my money since i got my card... traxxas, live nation, the garden center, and any other hobby stuff. bro we spent so much money on concerts... when flu broke out we noticed the savings account growing, then we started throwing cash in a bowl for what we would have paid for live entertainment including comedy shows and skits... bro that bowl filled up with cash by the end of the year and we were amazed on what we wasted on that... and get this, we're still entertained!!!

so yeah no concerts and i haven't bought anything RC related all year and the hobby cash grows!!! so we've been dipping into that for the weed store.

the up side of a weed store around the corner is you accumulate a whole bunch of killer concentrates...

DSCN0561

and they have a rewards program for every dollar you spend you get a point. then you trade in points for store credit. it's not much but if spend $200 you get $10 off in credit and it grows from there. the more you save up the higher the credit rate goes up. but man it has humbled my concentrate making game so much.. my stuff sucks compared to what i buy. my best isn't even close to their worst.

and man thanks so much for those tips on the 550. i wouldn't have even noticed a veg only model but after looking for it i see what you 're talking about. the cheapest i've seen from the factory is like $647 with the 25% off deals once or twice a year... if i can find an open box deal for under $600 including shipping i might grab it, but if it's used i don't wanna pay more than $450

my lights work just fine so i can wait it out for a sweet deal but bro i had no idea there was that much activity on ebay with them... never looked before, i'm shocked!

😎

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Yeah you know something about the store bought stuff is it’s not what I would call “A” grade reefer, I always feel like it grown for the $$. And not to be an ass, but! Everything I’ve bought has been not what I’ve done, because it’s actually not!!
there’s been a couple of strains that I’ve bought that were, but they want big bucks for it, and I’m willing to pay for it, if it’s good.
:
:
:
yeah the wife likes her French Dips so that’s what happened to that, I’ve done a filly deal before and that also was good. I’ve got a really nice chuck roast that will probably be the next, haven’t been able to find another hole chicken, but when I do😎🙃😉
Let me know if you need anything on that light.
🎯✌️🔥👌

I've never bought any flower but my buddy shows me stuff he buys and you're right it doesn't look good at all.. we can only but an eighth at a time so you can't really get any good buds just small nugs.

i only buy the concentrates... sugars, shatters, sands, crumble, crystals, butters, batters, wax, and all that good stuff!!!

I'm gonna have a little cook out on monday... a friend is moving to florida on wednesday so we're gonna smoke a pork shoulder for 16 hours!!!!!!!! i might have to take a look at some of the store bought rubs for it!!!!

i'll post pics for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

Yeah it’s the same up here, just nuggets and duff, a guy I know brags about 50 dollar oz’s I take one look a laugh to myself and pass on it every time. Does that make me a pot snob? I guess it probably does, but there’s a reason it’s 50 bucks an oz cuz it crap.
A 16 hour cook is awhile, how big is the butt?
Waiting for the pics!!!
Off to the bear woods at dark30 in the morning, gotta go hang a couple more cameras as well. So you guys have a great weekend. ✌️🔥🎯

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Yeah it’s the same up here, just nuggets and duff, a guy I know brags about 50 dollar oz’s I take one look a laugh to myself and pass on it every time. Does that make me a pot snob? I guess it probably does, but there’s a reason it’s 50 bucks an oz cuz it crap.
A 16 hour cook is awhile, how big is the butt?
Waiting for the pics!!!
Off to the bear woods at dark30 in the morning, gotta go hang a couple more cameras as well. So you guys have a great weekend. ✌️🔥🎯

they didn't have the whole shoulder when i went today. they had the butt and picnic separate so i just grabbed a ten pound picnic cut...

DSCN0566

then i also couldn't decide on the sauce so i got em both...

DSCN0568

thinking of going with the honey and save the dr pepper for some beef.... also got some apple juice to spray on too... gonna slather in mustard then rub it down tonight for a sunday night smoke. but since this is just the half sized i'll only smoke it for 8-10 hours. gonna use apple wood. i plan to run around 230*F till internal temp reaches 160* then i'll wrap it up in butcher paper and cook till about 190* or so internal then spray heavy with apple juice during an hour rest. then crumble and eat!!!!

mmmm cant wait!!!!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

so after the rub i wrap it tight in plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for a day or two, longer the better!! the rub will become more of a marinade to the meat and soak in a little deeper....

DSCN0570

DSCN0571

and ya know i'm now thinking i might wanna go with the dr pepper sauce..... i tried some on a late night snack... a fat juicy burger with cooper sharp american cheese, dr pepper BBQ sauce, onions, and pickles.. i got busted making it so i had to share but hot damn was that fuckin good!!!!! we washed it down with a dr pepper soda, i have a small addiction to DP so this sauce was totally kick ass to us!!!

if anyone even likes dr pepper a little bit, then i suggest trying the BBQ sauce!!!!!!

DSCN0572

DSCN0573

🍔🍔🍔

Doublej

Doublej

Muthfuacker, I’ve never seen DP sauce before, thought I’d tried them all, guess not! Dammmit that sounds good.
got a little food pron myself fe tri-tips, and bacon tatter. Just a pic tho

2298E76C 9A4C 430A B576 32234B5D7D49

yeah just another fry day night, ok brother 3:30AM comes early so I got hit the rack, got critters to go look for in the morning ✌️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I've never bought any flower but my buddy shows me stuff he buys and you're right it doesn't look good at all.. we can only but an eighth at a time so you can't really get any good buds just small nugs.

i only buy the concentrates... sugars, shatters, sands, crumble, crystals, butters, batters, wax, and all that good stuff!!!

I'm gonna have a little cook out on monday... a friend is moving to florida on wednesday so we're gonna smoke a pork shoulder for 16 hours!!!!!!!! i might have to take a look at some of the store bought rubs for it!!!!

i'll post pics for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

This. After my first trip to Denver I never bought any flower unless it was something impossible for me to find and grow, just concentrates and edibles. IDK what's up with dispensary weed but in all my trips I never got a bud larger than a marble with most being pea size which always told me they were selling me the larf. The shit I don't even smoke and reserve for squishing. Nearly every homegrown bud I smoke is at least thumb size when I get into it. I also think many dispensaries tumble their buds and take the first layer of trichs off to make things like moonrocks.
BTW it looks like you have your own little weed store!🤑

Hey weird thing happened with my winches the other day. For some reason two winches reversed polarity and would go opposite the direction I wanted. Changed out receivers and winches trying to figure it out and eventually got a winch to do what it's supposed to do instead of one going up and one going down at the same time. IDK if it was the remote or what but I was very close to calling an old priest and a young priest to come exorcise the damn things

Muthfuacker, I’ve never seen DP sauce before, thought I’d tried them all, guess not! Dammmit that sounds good.
got a little food pron myself fe tri-tips, and bacon tatter. Just a pic tho

View attachment 1154464
View attachment 1154465
yeah just another fry day night, ok brother 3:30AM comes early so I got hit the rack, got critters to go look for in the morning ✌️

Watching that video at first I thought your log splitter had a satellite dish on it 😋

Doublej

Doublej

I wish it did have a satellite dish on that spitter then I could control a robot to do all the work. 👍

Doublej

Doublej

Alright guys a little rant here, and yeah I’m a little bitter today, I picked up one of those pieces of firewood and either broke or tore a ligament in my ring finger IDK. And now my mom in law is at the UW in the hospital with more cancer stuff. And the wife has surgery on her ankle on Thursday and I half to drive her little ass car tomorrow to Seattle to see her dyeing mom, then we half to go for the Surgery on the wife’s ankle. I know it’s a lot to unload, but if I didn’t it was gonna unhook me, so I had to unload it somehow(sorry for it here). Story doesn’t stop there, because my little wife doesn’t like me smoking in her car, and while in the hell hole will call Seattle I had to buy a fuckin cap pen 35 bucks for half a gram, so yeah I’m a little pissted of right now! You guys be good, and will talk when we talk, I’m gonna grab a beer and call it a day. And think about my new grow room build. Y’all take care
DE5FCC16 8703 42E5 A1C5 F7A667253C83
F315EF33 103D 4590 9DAF 6B006BBB3127

Top Bottom