Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Oh i 'll bring it all man, lights, fans, cloners, plants... hell i ain't leaving it behind!! i guess i'm gonna have to bring my woman too, she'd be pissed if i left her behind and took the plants!! hahahaha

ah so much great info in that post brother... you're absolutely right i would be way better off just building a cabinet.. well really i only have to build an extension... i have at least four feet to left to expand even way more just not sure how big i wanna go... my veg area can handle pretty much whatever i'd want to expand to.

a lot to think about, i don't wanna just dive in to fast and regret something right after i finished...

one question right off for ya though if ya don't mind... i assume i should use two separate mover rails, one for each lec light? i figured both lights including some sort of bracket to hold both and still be able to use my winches would be to heavy and would just wear on the mover to much. gotta have the winches!! i was thinking two independent movers. i'm not worried about having exhaust ducts or anything, i have a thermostat in my igloo so no worries there!! haha just two winches, a small steel bracket all mounted to a mover. then a mirror of that right next to it covering like a 10 x 4 space. sound doable?

i got a goody bag gathered up for you as well... was kinda waiting on that sky master harvest...

so i decided not to buy the seeds or the UV sterilizer, instead we decided we were getting a new vacuum cleaner for the house. hahaha i got schwooper'd on that one... i was all high, walked right into it, next thing i knew i was online clicking buy now!!!

edit>>> you gotta check out netflix cartoon hoops.... adults only!!!

Got caught up on that Growing Belushi...fun show and he's cool but dang those two slackers always half stepping suck! And man he did a number on those Cap'n Jack plants... Dang!

You might have to bench the winches for the light rail system buddy. It all could work but the more moving parts the more wrinkles need to be ironed out. I've thought about trying to work my winches into the mover too but the lost headroom turns me off the idea.

You'll probably want to look into using trolley hardware and a tie-rod for the dual lamps. Two motors would definitely be cool but there's ways to do it with only one motor.
Basically you will get your track in 3' long connectable sections. I;d get 3 sections for an 8' long cab and cut one down to 2' so you have track spanning the length of the cab. It would bolt up into the ceiling of the cab so you may want to install a centered 2"x4" rafter beam across the cab for xtra support to mount the track.
The real trick to it going well is balanced weight and the motor with trolley support and the tie-rod being as rigid as possible. Flex and imbalance fucks with performance and can even make the motor stall out and not move, just turning it's wheels with no push or pull power.
I constantly tinker with the positioning of the motor in relation to the trolleys and weight of lights but have found a train car like arrangement is most reliable.
Basically your motor is your train engine and two trolleys would be your train cars. You run a tierod thru the eyebolts of the motor and trolleys to connect them and so they work as a team. Motor on one end and then a trolly in the center and the other trolly at the other end of the tierod. Zip-tie it secure so the rod cannot slip out or move.
On the tierod you would also add some strong metal rings like heavy duty key rings spaced out. The rings would be where your lights connect to the system. Ratchet rope hangers work best but chains will work too. If you were to use the winches they would hook onto the tierod and you can see how that could just be too much of a hassle to make it work reliably.

I made a diagram with paint to help

Light rail diagram

I may have a small piece of track so you dont have to buy two full size 6' track rails and I'll get to looking thru my boxes for that motor I think I have
Here's a good deal on track but look around ebay. Buying used is my preferred choice as every piece of track I own was bought used but this is a very good price with decent shipping too

And for the trolleys they can be very expensive but I just ordered 4 from Agron for a new light rail project I have in mind and this was the best pricing I could find

For the tierod I'm using 6' long, 3/8" threaded rod I got from Home Depot but eventually I'll change out my motor and trolley eyebolts for a larger size to hold a new square 1/2" steel tube tie-rod I want to use to make my rig even more sturdy. The 3/8" rod works but it has some flex holding heavier lights and when it flexes and bows I lose a few inches of headroom
And if there's ever an issue where the balance between light spacing, weight distribution, and motor power ever create a stalling out spot or a herky jerky travel, use heavy duty gorilla tape on the track where the motor wheel comes into contact with the track. This adds some great grip like tires almost to overcome those little problems should they occur. The tape does need to be changed out every month or so because like tires, it will wear out.

For your electric I like running a heavy duty extension cord from the timer to the tierod leaving enough slack for the travel distance. Ziptie the plug to the tierod and then plug your lights in at the tierod. This makes it so there's only one cord coming off the system rather than two or three cords and also gives plenty of cord length to lower the lights down kinda far if needed.

Last edited:
Doublej

Doublej

I I concur with the above statements, I also have some mover tracks as well if you need more, I will be buying a a new mover when I build my room, so just let me know if I can help...
Nice info left...error... Animal House...✌️

Doublej

Doublej

Also would like to add::I had to put in screw hooks in the ceiling to zip tie the light cord so it didn't tilt the light when it moved back and forth on the track. Just thought I'd throw that out there, animal my have covered that

🎯✌️

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Got caught up on that Growing Belushi...fun show and he's cool but dang those two slackers always half stepping suck! And man he did a number on those Cap'n Jack plants... Dang!

You might have to bench the winches for the light rail system buddy. It all could work but the more moving parts the more wrinkles need to be ironed out. I've thought about trying to work my winches into the mover too but the lost headroom turns me off the idea.

You'll probably want to look into using trolley hardware and a tie-rod for the dual lamps. Two motors would definitely be cool but there's ways to do it with only one motor.
Basically you will get your track in 3' long connectable sections. I;d get 3 sections for an 8' long cab and cut one down to 2' so you have track spanning the length of the cab. It would bolt up into the ceiling of the cab so you may want to install a centered 2"x4" rafter beam across the cab for xtra support to mount the track.
The real trick to it going well is balanced weight and the motor with trolley support and the tie-rod being as rigid as possible. Flex and imbalance fucks with performance and can even make the motor stall out and not move, just turning it's wheels with no push or pull power.
I constantly tinker with the positioning of the motor in relation to the trolleys and weight of lights but have found a train car like arrangement is most reliable.
Basically your motor is your train engine and two trolleys would be your train cars. You run a tierod thru the eyebolts of the motor and trolleys to connect them and so they work as a team. Motor on one end and then a trolly in the center and the other trolly at the other end of the tierod. Zip-tie it secure so the rod cannot slip out or move.
On the tierod you would also add some strong metal rings like heavy duty key rings spaced out. The rings would be where your lights connect to the system. Ratchet rope hangers work best but chains will work too. If you were to use the winches they would hook onto the tierod and you can see how that could just be too much of a hassle to make it work reliably.

I made a diagram with paint to help

View attachment 1020919

I may have a small piece of track so you dont have to buy two full size 6' track rails and I'll get to looking thru my boxes for that motor I think I have
Here's a good deal on track but look around ebay. Buying used is my preferred choice as every piece of track I own was bought used but this is a very good price with decent shipping too

And for the trolleys they can be very expensive but I just ordered 4 from Agron for a new light rail project I have in mind and this was the best pricing I could find

For the tierod I'm using 6' long, 3/8" threaded rod I got from Home Depot but eventually I'll change out my motor and trolley eyebolts for a larger size to hold a new square 1/2" steel tube tie-rod I want to use to make my rig even more sturdy. The 3/8" rod works but it has some flex holding heavier lights and when it flexes and bows I lose a few inches of headroom
And if there's ever an issue where the balance between light spacing, weight distribution, and motor power ever create a stalling out spot or a herky jerky travel, use heavy duty gorilla tape on the track where the motor wheel comes into contact with the track. This adds some great grip like tires almost to overcome those little problems should they occur. The tape does need to be changed out every month or so because like tires, it will wear out.

For your electric I like running a heavy duty extension cord from the timer to the tierod leaving enough slack for the travel distance. Ziptie the plug to the tierod and then plug your lights in at the tierod. This makes it so there's only one cord coming off the system rather than two or three cords and also gives plenty of cord length to lower the lights down kinda far if needed.

Oh my this is lot to think about.... making my head spin!!! hahaha

first of all... my goodness is Belushi a cheeseball or what?!?!?! we made so much fun of him when he came in with the cheeseballs!!! you know so much of that show is made for tv!!! i loved it when nbc cancelled on him for some chickens!!! we were belly laughing at that one!!!! the second one was just as entertaining!!!!!!

so that light configuration isn't really what i had planned and if that's my best option then i might just stick to what i have now. not using winches is almost a deal breaker... almost being the key word. i would dump them if i could run the lights more of a side by side configuration. more like a cycle and side car versus the engine and caboose style... having the lights in line wouldn't give me enough coverage to cover the 4' wide part.

could i set it up more like this? i was thinking two mover independent from one another.. both with trolleys if needed..

DSCN0342

with side by side lights and a door on the end it wouldn't be terrible if i couldn't have winches. but the entire reason for this would be for better bud support so maybe i should try and modify my cages to support the buds before i spend a grand in movers and lumber and other goodies i don't even know that i want yet... hahahaha

I I concur with the above statements, I also have some mover tracks as well if you need more, I will be buying a a new mover when I build my room, so just let me know if I can help...
Nice info left...error... Animal House...✌
Also would like to add::I had to put in screw hooks in the ceiling to zip tie the light cord so it didn't tilt the light when it moved back and forth on the track. Just thought I'd throw that out there, animal my have covered that

🎯

Thanks man i appreciate that!!!!! i'll have to think about it some more, it would be a winter project if anything so i have some time to gather if i take the plunge...

so i made my first Louisiana style Po'boy... i never had one for real but i think i got pretty close... actually this is a left over... the first round got gobbled up before the camera came out!!!!

DSCN0338

then i had an extra roll left over so i made a cheeseteak!!!!!!!!!

DSCN0339

DSCN0340

like the coolaid man says.... OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

hope y'all are having a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

first of all... my goodness is Belushi a cheeseball or what?!?!?! we made so much fun of him when he came in with the cheeseballs!!! you know so much of that show is made for tv!!! i loved it when nbc cancelled on him for some chickens!!! we were belly laughing at that one!!!! the second one was just as entertaining!!!!!!

so that light configuration isn't really what i had planned and if that's my best option then i might just stick to what i have now. not using winches is almost a deal breaker... almost being the key word. i would dump them if i could run the lights more of a side by side configuration. more like a cycle and side car versus the engine and caboose style... having the lights in line wouldn't give me enough coverage to cover the 4' wide part.

could i set it up more like this? i was thinking two mover independent from one another.. both with trolleys if needed..

View attachment 1023329

with side by side lights and a door on the end it wouldn't be terrible if i couldn't have winches. but the entire reason for this would be for better bud support so maybe i should try and modify my cages to support the buds before i spend a grand in movers and lumber and other goodies i don't even know that i want yet... hahahaha

Thanks man i appreciate that!!!!! i'll have to think about it some more, it would be a winter project if anything so i have some time to gather if i take the plunge...

so i made my first Louisiana style Po'boy... i never had one for real but i think i got pretty close... actually this is a left over... the first round got gobbled up before the camera came out!!!!

View attachment 1023332

View attachment 1023330

View attachment 1023331

hope y'all are having a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE looking sammiches brother... Check out this chit...🎯

Doublej

Doublej

I was gonna post this over at Lefty's but my phone is messing up... Here you go..
Elk in the great PNW...

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

at first i thought it was an old led light that you were pissed off at, then as ya got closer i realized it was the nock of the arrows... freakin cool right there!!! no more looking around for an hour after ya miss the shot!!! hahaha...

nice grouping btw....

so are female elk called cows like moose?

man that game cam takes some really nice photos!!!! way better than anything i got!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

at first i thought it was an old led light that you were pissed off at, then as ya got closer i realized it was the nock of the arrows... freakin cool right there!!! no more looking around for an hour after ya miss the shot!!! hahaha...

nice grouping btw....

so are female elk called cows like moose?

man that game cam takes some really nice photos!!!! way better than anything i got!!!!

Yeah there called cows buddy, they used to let us archery guys shoot those but not anymore. Today is opening day for deer and I'm just about to hit the woods road, here's some better grouping...

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter

View attachment 1023329

View attachment 1023332

View attachment 1023330

View attachment 1023331

Man sorry for dropping off the planet! Work just went into overdrive late last month and still has me grinding. Seems I'm either working or sleeping or trying to watch movies in my drive in. Been hosting Mulan watch parties for neighborhood families too.
Congrats on the Raiders getting the W!
That light mover setup would work..If you wanted them to run like passing cars on a two lane road yeah it'll take two motors. If you wanted them to run parallel it would be one motor and the Add-A-Lamp kit I think they call it. Or maybe it's the Lightrail 5.0, I cant remember and my head is all spacey today after a fatty and lunch 🤪
I get ya though and trying to make the best call on what's most important and changing something just to change to is not always a good idea. I cant even recall how many times I've switched back to something I fixed when it was'nt broke 😋
Off to go check your funky fungus thread now! ✌

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man sorry for dropping off the planet! Work just went into overdrive late last month and still has me grinding. Seems I'm either working or sleeping or trying to watch movies in my drive in. Been hosting Mulan watch parties for neighborhood families too.
Congrats on the Raiders getting the W!
That light mover setup would work..If you wanted them to run like passing cars on a two lane road yeah it'll take two motors. If you wanted them to run parallel it would be one motor and the Add-A-Lamp kit I think they call it. Or maybe it's the Lightrail 5.0, I cant remember and my head is all spacey today after a fatty and lunch 🤪
I get ya though and trying to make the best call on what's most important and changing something just to change to is not always a good idea. I cant even recall how many times I've switched back to something I fixed when it was'nt broke 😋
Off to go check your funky fungus thread now! ✌

I wasn't worried one bit brother... i saw football was back on and i knew your work would have you swamped.. does it feel good to get back in the grind? were you missing it at all? i bet it's a little different now though huh? i mean with safety checks or whatever they call it....

i sure know i am missing some ncaa!!!! the pro games are cool and all but too much politics bro... i pay to see those animals hit each other, i don't give a hoot what care about or like or don't like... they should use their own platform to air that out, not the NFL!!!!! but since dirctv gave me a free ticket max this year i'm not really giving the nfl much money, i mean they get some through my monthly dtv bill but thats it... no jerseys, no shirts, nothin!!!

but yeah i am super stoked for the raiders. i can't wait to see that stadium!!! i saw they have a small statue of liberty there in vegas and this week they put a big raiders jersey on her!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasn't happy with their draft pick of ruggs.... not that i don't like ruggs because i do, i'm still upset for all the other picks they could have made. but i'll root whole heartily for ruggs. he's a raider!!!!!

but bro, tell me more about this drive in nights... is that movie any good? i've never been much of a disney fan... i watched the cobra kai on netflix... that was a hoot man... so corny it actually had me hooked. we've been binge watching that new nurse ratched show. we've been into it man!!!

how are those really cool speaker you got? do they work like you expected?

and oh man you should see the fungi flying here at the luv shack!!!! check this one out.... we got the new vacuum cleaner and the sterilizer!!!!!

DSCN0353

i don't know if i mentioned this a while ago bet a few years ago a friend gave me a broken wine fridge. a dual temp like you got.... but the compressor was shot and oem replacement was like $280 so i didn't need it that bad. i think you can buy em close to that new anyway... so i was using for squish stuff, ya know molds, parchment, press bags, slick sheet... all the goodies. kept em nice and clean in dirty ass garage,,, i even had my ole squish press on top of it at one time... any way.... i too that fridge and stripped everything out of it and when i got to the false wall in the back there was a 100w heater in it!!!!!!! a heater in the fridge!!!! thats how they dual temp it... i always thought one half got cooler,,, nope they crank on the heat!!!!

so i hooked up a heat controller to it and added some lighting and now i have a nice big cabinet for my mushy stuff!!!!!!!!

DSCN0365

i need to send you a pm bro....... i've been wanting to get with you for a few weeks now and time just whooshes right on by.....

i'll get with ya real soon bro, hope work goes ez for ya... i hope your not tiring out the youngins too much!!! well, you can on game week against wvu... tire em out real good that week!!!!! hahahahahaha

have a great week brother!!!!!

a new bandits video... for those that like the hickhop...

🙃

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I wasn't worried one bit brother... i saw football was back on and i knew your work would have you swamped.. does it feel good to get back in the grind? were you missing it at all? i bet it's a little different now though huh? i mean with safety checks or whatever they call it....

i sure know i am missing some ncaa!!!! the pro games are cool and all but too much politics bro... i pay to see those animals hit each other, i don't give a hoot what care about or like or don't like... they should use their own platform to air that out, not the NFL!!!!! but since dirctv gave me a free ticket max this year i'm not really giving the nfl much money, i mean they get some through my monthly dtv bill but thats it... no jerseys, no shirts, nothin!!!

but yeah i am super stoked for the raiders. i can't wait to see that stadium!!! i saw they have a small statue of liberty there in vegas and this week they put a big raiders jersey on her!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasn't happy with their draft pick of ruggs.... not that i don't like ruggs because i do, i'm still upset for all the other picks they could have made. but i'll root whole heartily for ruggs. he's a raider!!!!!

but bro, tell me more about this drive in nights... is that movie any good? i've never been much of a disney fan... i watched the cobra kai on netflix... that was a hoot man... so corny it actually had me hooked. we've been binge watching that new nurse ratched show. we've been into it man!!!

how are those really cool speaker you got? do they work like you expected?

and oh man you should see the fungi flying here at the luv shack!!!! check this one out.... we got the new vacuum cleaner and the sterilizer!!!!!

View attachment 1033210

i don't know if i mentioned this a while ago bet a few years ago a friend gave me a broken wine fridge. a dual temp like you got.... but the compressor was shot and oem replacement was like $280 so i didn't need it that bad. i think you can buy em close to that new anyway... so i was using for squish stuff, ya know molds, parchment, press bags, slick sheet... all the goodies. kept em nice and clean in dirty ass garage,,, i even had my ole squish press on top of it at one time... any way.... i too that fridge and stripped everything out of it and when i got to the false wall in the back there was a 100w heater in it!!!!!!! a heater in the fridge!!!! thats how they dual temp it... i always thought one half got cooler,,, nope they crank on the heat!!!!

so i hooked up a heat controller to it and added some lighting and now i have a nice big cabinet for my mushy stuff!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1033211

i need to send you a pm bro....... i've been wanting to get with you for a few weeks now and time just whooshes right on by.....

i'll get with ya real soon bro, hope work goes ez for ya... i hope your not tiring out the youngins too much!!! well, you can on game week against wvu... tire em out real good that week!!!!! hahahahahaha

have a great week brother!!!!!

a new bandits video... for those that like the hickhop...

🙃

It's been a stressful and uncertain offseason man. I dont think there was ever a feeling of missing it due to so much shit not allowing to even have that thought. I've been there everyday, took no vacation, and just kept grinding and washing my hands lol.
It's been mostly hope then despair then we're going then we're not going. It's been a roller coaster and the most herky jerky thing I've ever experienced. One week we're doing one thing then the next it changes all the while with a dark cloud hanging over head.
It was'nt until Sept 1st when things seemed to stabilize and a plan came into focus. We knew we would play but the money was'nt there to continue as we had been since stadium capacity was cut to 25%.
The biggest thing now is budget cuts. People lost jobs or got laid off. I ended up be given a 5 day furlough which I'll take in January but at least I still have my job.
So over the past six months we went from a pandemic to social unrest to drastic budget cuts.
Politics is in this too. It sucks. Between the virus looming and all it taking is one fucktard of a cop doing something stupid, everything comes unraveled. The virus actually seems ez to handle compared to the politics. Too many people think these kids should just shut up and play but that's impossible. The things they've brought to light are valid and these kids are wise beyond their age. There's good leadership in the ranks, everybody is moving towards a single goal, and it's unified. But it did'nt come ez or automatic. So many meetings, protests, etc. But I do feel we're in a better place and have a better football team today than back in June and it has nothing to do with Xs and Os.
Now if the rest of the country could get their shit together with this virus and politics the way this team has done it there would be a reckoning every person in this country would be proud of.

The drive-in has done a lot for me and my mental wellness. More than just seeing movies. So far I've brought in over 40 people of all ages and races. From cancer patients who can only do something like this outdoors, people recovering from health and financial hardships, single moms with kids, to just people wanting to take that edge off, smile, and meet new neighbors as so much is out to divide us. This thing has brought so many people together it's been wonderful.
Of course I'm using all the safety protocols and dont have more than 8 at any time. I move my car out and set up chairs for everybody so for them it's a walk-in but when it's just me and the wife we sit in our car with the windows down and the sunroof open. It's awesome!
The speakers are still a work in progress. I use my outdoor boombox and it sounds great. I can also broadcast sound via FM radio.
Mulan is pretty good. I figure if I spend $30 on it I'll get as many people as possible to come see it for free. It kinda sticks it to Disney but these folks would'nt order it anyways. I did have one lady email me saying my watch parties are basically DVD piracy and I'll be sued. I did'nt even respond. Fucking Karen type ya know. I dont even charge people. It's all free!
Wednesday I'm hosting a Pulp Fiction watch party and I have some requests to show Hamilton. And then I have a plan for Halloween and so on.
I call my drive in The Alright, Alright, Alright Drive In so I think one of these days I need to have a Dazed and Confused night 😋

Been working on my marquee sign too but I have more work to do on it to get it just right

IMG 2290

I also upgraded my screen. I ditched the sheet like thing and got this really nice roll up job on a tripod. Everybody is astonished by the whole thing it's really fun to see. Kids can be so funny. They come in looking around then they get these huge smiles and plop down like they're in their own living room.
I have a cooler full of water and soda but they always bring their own stuff too. And the things people give me in return is so funny. We dont ask for anything but people seem compelled to give us something so I've got some fresh baked banana bread, bottles of whiskey, wine, home made chocolate, cd from a musician, and Chinese food of all things lol.

I've never seen a dual temp zone fridge like that! You have it tricked out now!
I bet you could start seeds in there too with the heat! Looks like you're all in on the mushy stuff too. I read the thread but TBH my mind has been in such a twist lately a lot of the info is over my head.Just hard to focus sometimes. Once things settle a bit I think I'll get it all a little better than I do right now.
I also have Cobra Kai on my list as well as Ratched lol! We share a brain on cool shit to watch 😉

Great news too!!! I found my extra mover motor! I'm sending it out this week among other goodies. You may not end up doing the lightrail thing but it's a good motor and I'm sure you'll use it for something. Maybe make like some kind of conveyor car wash like thing that mists your mush, moving cakes from side to side under a misting rail 😎
Also found a bunch of winches so if yours ever break I have some!

I'm cleaning up from my last grow this week and will start another asap. I had to harvest way too late and lost a few super dense fist size buds to budrot in their cores. Still made out well but whenever there's loss it's kind of a good wake up call to pay more attention and not put something off until later. So I'll add a few fans for the next grow and hopefully not be so distracted by shit. Got this Purple Crash fem I've been wanting a whack at for a while so I better shape up!
Take it ez bro and have a great week!✌

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

high y'all!!!

been quite spell but i'm still kickin and my thread is still here so i thought it would be great to catch up with everybody and have some fun!!!!!

i took a break on growing for a few months and just started some seedlings recently...

some hibernate and chem pie both from greenpoint...

DSCN0419

DSCN0420

I still have an Alien Rock Candy mom and recently got a few clones from her so she will go into flowering in the next week or so...

DSCN0416

i also have a texas butter plant but she is a little sad right now and i will get her healthier before i take cuttings and then into flowering down the road....

DSCN0421

Thanks to an uber generous mofo here at the farm i was just gifted a new LED light that is lightyears better than what i had so i'm hoping things get better quick.

i don't have anything in flowering so i will take this opportunity to clean everything up in there and maybe even modify the cabinet some!!!

not much else to show at the moment... veggie garden is on hold for the moment so we'll play that one by ear.

a couple of my chickens aren't alive anymore.. Betty died of a sickness over the winter and Blanca got taken by a fox a few weeks ago so we're left with Blue Bell and we just got four more young pullets. we didn't name them yet but we marked them in different colors to tell them apart. for now i'm calling them miss violet, miss green, orange, and blue... hahaha

DSCN0409
DSCN0410

so yeah stoney and the fluffy butts are still a band!!!!!

got lucky tonight on my way home.... passed a cop on the highway on cruise control going way faster than i should have been... never pulled out or nothing, not sure if they just missed me or wasn't paying attention but i was doing almost 80 in a 65... and i just ate a couple of these about 45minutes earlier....

DSCN0422

just two little cyclops bears and i'm feeling awesome!!!

so i plan to drop a few more seeds in the next few days....

i was gifted some exciting new cuts recently and dive right in and pick one....

i've separated them into three distinct sizes and colors... some are big and fat, some are smooth blued looking and spotted and the third is darker striped and almost apple seed shaped... maybe they can be identified and labeled!!!!

DSCN0415

and lastly is a brisky i smoked for my moms birthday a couple months back......

DSCN0396

DSCN0398

DSCN0397

enjoy the rest of your 420 week everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

👽

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Hey y'all!!!

i hope everybody is doing well and enjoying some killer smoke!!!

just a small update on some plants..

the new light is rocking them out..

Chem pie...
DSCN0453

DSCN0449

DSCN0448

I also started some California Chrome... most of them grew a twisted tap root so we'll see how that works out... it's been a few days now and all five are above ground and green..

DSCN0452

and it wouldn't be right if i didn't end this post with a pic to try and make ya hungry.... i made my first ever scotch eggs... they turned out perfect!!!!

DSCN0438

🦆🦨🏴‍☠️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Hey y'all!!!

i hope everybody is doing well and enjoying some killer smoke!!!

just a small update on some plants..

the new light is rocking them out..

Chem pie...
View attachment 1119688

View attachment 1119693

View attachment 1119692

I also started some California Chrome... most of them grew a twisted tap root so we'll see how that works out... it's been a few days now and all five are above ground and green..

View attachment 1119689

and it wouldn't be right if i didn't end this post with a pic to try and make ya hungry.... i made my first ever scotch eggs... they turned out perfect!!!!

View attachment 1119690

🦆🦨🏴‍☠️

Man that egg looks delicious!
I've been using my sous vide to make poached eggs lately...just something about firm white and gooey yolk 🔥

Got some programs you may wanna try for all stages. I created these to kinda enhance some things at each stage, mainly root development so I use a bit more red than one might think for germ and veg and also to save on power use.

Germination
CLW germination program

Young veg when main leaves are 3 pointers
CLW early veg

Mature veg/rapid veg growth
CLW mature veg

Flower at flip
CLW early flower

And once pistils show I up 5 every day until full power

Hey you need a winch for that lil baddass? After I tweeked my room up I have 3 xtra set I'm not using.
And check this out...I remembered your winch line breaking and now that I've using these heavy ass 550s on the winches I came up with this safety catch by replacing the exposed bracket bolt with an eye bolt then hooked on a ratchet rope hanger so if that line breaks the rope will catch it and not damage plants or lights

IMG 2669

Man I hope those pig tail babies come out well and are fem...I'll be watching that closely from here.
I'm on the downhill slope working on my reconfigured room. Water system is turning out awesome. I so wish I did this a long time ago. Also fixed another issue I have every grow with trellis and staking so I put in 100lb test braided fishing line like power lines in the rafters to hold yoyos without sagging. Replaced, added, and upgraded all air mover fans, new air pump to keep the water well oxygenated. Just finally taking care of some nagging things long over due. Oh and the UVB is gonna be pimp as fuck bro!!!

Anyways nice update, cool light, and May The 4th Be With You!!!!

Screen Shot 2020 05 10 at 50047 PM

66 hilarious star wars memes

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man that egg looks delicious!
I've been using my sous vide to make poached eggs lately...just something about firm white and gooey yolk 🔥

Got some programs you may wanna try for all stages. I created these to kinda enhance some things at each stage, mainly root development so I use a bit more red than one might think for germ and veg and also to save on power use.

Germination
View attachment 1120524

Young veg when main leaves are 3 pointers
View attachment 1120523

Mature veg/rapid veg growth
View attachment 1120525

Flower at flip
View attachment 1120522

And once pistils show I up 5 every day until full power

Hey you need a winch for that lil baddass? After I tweeked my room up I have 3 xtra set I'm not using.
And check this out...I remembered your winch line breaking and now that I've using these heavy ass 550s on the winches I came up with this safety catch by replacing the exposed bracket bolt with an eye bolt then hooked on a ratchet rope hanger so if that line breaks the rope will catch it and not damage plants or lights

View attachment 1120526

Man I hope those pig tail babies come out well and are fem...I'll be watching that closely from here.
I'm on the downhill slope working on my reconfigured room. Water system is turning out awesome. I so wish I did this a long time ago. Also fixed another issue I have every grow with trellis and staking so I put in 100lb test braided fishing line like power lines in the rafters to hold yoyos without sagging. Replaced, added, and upgraded all air mover fans, new air pump to keep the water well oxygenated. Just finally taking care of some nagging things long over due. Oh and the UVB is gonna be pimp as fuck bro!!!

Anyways nice update, cool light, and May The 4th Be With You!!!!

View attachment 1120541

View attachment 1120542

ahhhh yeah star wars day!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for reminding me man... i gotta watch one... actually i think i'll watch episode one the phantom menace.. with the races!!!

i liked that R2 meme... every single word, beeped out!!!! hahaha

Thanks a bunch for those programs.... i love the names!!!!!! teen riot!!!! reminds me of this song...

question though.... the flower power program, once pistils show then you up 5 each day..... 5% up on all three colors?

and bro thanks for the offer on the winches but brother i think i horded them a little more than you.... i have three or four brand new boxes in the closet.... i never want to go without them again so i bought a bunch.... so man if you ever would need some just hollar!!!!! hahaha

but those safety hangers are boss!!!! i used cording but had to re tie them each time i moved the winch... you using the ratchet deals are brilliant!!! i still have the OG line on the two in veg holding the light leds but all the others in flower have been restrung in 550 para cord.... i have some holding stuff in place outside for like 20 years now and that stuff never goes bad, well at least the 20 year old military para cord is still holding up... not sure about the newer cheaper stuff. hehe

but yeah man, the Cali Chrome are doing well so far... i lost one though, i think i may have washed it up with too much jellyfish and the pig tail rose to top of the surface and didn't make it. so my fault on that one but if not all five would be growing...

here's the four right now...

DSCN0455

DSCN0456

the others are also doing well.. Chem Pie, and Hibernate....

DSCN0458

DSCN0457

a family shot.....

DSCN0454

and i'm pretty sure these two will go in flowering this week.... the CLW will be following them into the flower cab!!! the long communication cable should reach into there without moving the controller at all.

DSCN0459

Oh, the scotch eggs.... i gotta try em again... i found a recipe where you wrap the whole thing in bacon!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have an awesome hump day!!!!!!!!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

hey everybody!!!

I didn't know if i was going to have a veggie garden this year... over the winter a snow storm collapse my poly tunnel, destroying the entire tube structure.... well after some ez work and determination i am at this point right now...

DSCN0473

i have just two more hoops to repair and i am ready for a new cover... the two hoops arn't really round.. i didn't take any photos of the before pics but lets just say every section looked like these two right here...

DSCN0475

and in a blink of an eye...

DSCN0476

so what i have been doing is getting them kinda into shape like the hoops above, then i put a short piece of larger pipe over top like a splint over the damaged area then i drill a hole through both pipes on each side of the kink and bolt them together.

after i get these last two hoops on i will wrap some duct tape around the joints so no sharp edges tear the poly cover.

i already have a brand new cover ready to go so things might actually be right on time for the new season. we don't normally start till the 14th of may... tonight it's gonna dip down into the 30's so even if i were ready, the temps are not ready!!!

I also wanna make some window frames out of wood so i can just staple the plastic and screens to the wood frames... tape and glue didn't work at all last summer. i'll take more photos later on as i get everything in place and ready for a cover.

but i am hoping to be covered in by the end of next weekend!!!

keep on keepin on!!!!!

have a wonderful mother's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

Sup brothers? just thought I’d drop in and see what’s up. Other than being very busy not much going on, still can’t grow anything🤬 but I did buy a new grill/ smoker... so I half to learn to cook all over again... it’s a master built Charcoal gravity fed 560!! It’s the smallest of that line, Digital programmer with the fan and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible not that I’ll ever use that but it is kind of cool. Also a long as I’m high as hell, Might as well introduce you to my new elk camp....it’s a brand new 2019 Forest River Legacy, so at least I’ve got that going for me🎯👍
ABF96522 B98D 4F08 9D94 EFDC8F4CFB73
4176E01B B269 4EF4 BA69 26CA72CD9CB1

Top Bottom