Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

check it out y'all... got my beans three days early!!!

DSCN0300

I started the three in the germinator already!!! gonna hold on to the wifi since i have the two seedlings of that already growing. I need to figure out a way to mark the seeds inthe germinator... maybe i should call the company and complain!!!!hahahahahaa

so for now i'll just take a pic and journal it.... in this order two seeds of each

DSCN0304

and check this one out... real authentic pennsylvania chili!!!!

DSCN0299

ah yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🔥

P

penelopecruze

The only people in PA that I am aware of that make chili look that good are southerners.
Stumbled across your post and was thouroghly entertained. I figured it was worth me making my first post on these forums. Then looky looky... I see chili. I could certainly use a bowl of that for breakfast.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

The only people in PA that I am aware of that make chili look that good are southerners.
Stumbled across your post and was thouroghly entertained. I figured it was worth me making my first post on these forums. Then looky looky... I see chili. I could certainly use a bowl of that for breakfast.

Welcome to the farm, I'm honored to be your first post!

chili for breakfast?!?! oh that is a true southerner right there!!

I only tease with my chili because it has beans and well they say real chili has none... I think they're missing out!!

nice meeting you penelopecruze, I hope you have a great weekend!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

some of my seeds germinated and are now in soil under the light. the only two i'm waiting on is a martian candy(left) and a zkittles on the right. the candy popped and i'm just waiting for her to shed her shell. so i'm hoping that one is ready for tomorrow.

DSCN0306

like i said before i kinda messed up the whole timing on this grow here. those other two wifi were started like two weeks now, but i stunted them with the cold so now that i have heat in there they perked back up and the new ones are just starting to perk so i decided to retard the timing one full week. so it was gonna be the beginning of week three it is now the beginning f week two and i will leave the light power at 20% till next week.

I picked up some color in my life...

DSCN0305

i was a little disappointed when only two of them glow under black light... you'd guess yellow and orange but nope the green and darker blue...

DSCN0308

i also picked up a knife set and a cutting mat to cover my desk pull out I've scratched that thing up so bad it's time to sand it down refinish it and keep the mat on for protection...

DSCN0311

I'll get a shot of all the seedlings in soil with they're heads up in day or two...

👽

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
So as I was replying about chicken helmets before a crazy power outage, I come back to find more musings and feel the need to drop this here

5bd80eca2f23bd2a28c045ea1910bd326a46eefdbce547c1e04e82a51aba9bef_1.jpg

So anyways yeah that chicken helmet is hilarious!!! That has my mind going in overdrive!
Oh and regarding Star Wars prints...I have a program for Bic lighters to make them look like a lightsaber!

But yeah like I was saying in email I went ahead an upgraded my printer to the Creality Ender 3 Max Neo! It's so big it could 3D print my little 3D printer hahaha! Should be here Wednesday and I hope to have it set up by the weekend.
I'll need to pick your brain on your slicing program because mine doesn't work with some files like zip files so it has me limited.
I'm hoping I get much better prints with the upgrade too. My little printer is good at geometric shapes but anything too complex in shape and isze comes out weird. Like the cowboy hat is about as good as it gets with odd shapes. And it also hates printing with PETG filament so hopefully I'll not just do bigger prints but also more complex and better quality.
And yeah I wanna build a diecast garage complete with lights and a couple spinning lifts. I have some wild ideas for that one!

Oh and before I forget...the clear or crystal filament would be perfect for RC headlights and you nailed the color on burnt orange Buddy! Many thanks for that!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

So as I was replying about chicken helmets before a crazy power outage, I come back to find more musings and feel the need to drop this here

5bd80eca2f23bd2a28c045ea1910bd326a46eefdbce547c1e04e82a51aba9bef_1.jpg

So anyways yeah that chicken helmet is hilarious!!! That has my mind going in overdrive!
Oh and regarding Star Wars prints...I have a program for Bic lighters to make them look like a lightsaber!

But yeah like I was saying in email I went ahead an upgraded my printer to the Creality Ender 3 Max Neo! It's so big it could 3D print my little 3D printer hahaha! Should be here Wednesday and I hope to have it set up by the weekend.
I'll need to pick your brain on your slicing program because mine doesn't work with some files like zip files so it has me limited.
I'm hoping I get much better prints with the upgrade too. My little printer is good at geometric shapes but anything too complex in shape and isze comes out weird. Like the cowboy hat is about as good as it gets with odd shapes. And it also hates printing with PETG filament so hopefully I'll not just do bigger prints but also more complex and better quality.
And yeah I wanna build a diecast garage complete with lights and a couple spinning lifts. I have some wild ideas for that one!

Oh and before I forget...the clear or crystal filament would be perfect for RC headlights and you nailed the color on burnt orange Buddy! Many thanks for that!!!

we were at the grocery store today and got more beans!!!!!!! ah yeah!!!! ya know, even wendy's chili has beans in it!!!!!
ah man that max looks so badass!!! 300 x 300!!!!! it looks like they addressed the one major problem with it and that's the spool placement. in fact, that is the only upgrade i bought for mine and that is a spool holder with bearings so it spins. but with your side mount you won't have to worry about that or the two filament guides i printed out to make mine work perfect. i think your bed material or at least the mounting of it is different. other than that i believe it is very similar. i see you have two Z axis controls because of the wide stance so that will help in wear and tear for sure compared to the single side that i have. but our software and screen layout will be the same.
you'll have it together in no time man, it comes in two pieces and only four bolts to connect them. mount the screen and spool holder and you're ready for power!!! don't dunce it like i did, make sure you have the 100/220 selected properly or you will have issues heating up to PETG temps. but yeah you will have no problem with PETG. i printed successful with it my first try. TPU prints great too. i haven't tried ABS or pla+ yet but i will.

I have had no issues at all printing out intricate parts, i struggle more with the artsy fartsy stuff than i do with hinges and movable parts.

DSCN0312

DSCN0314

these paint mixers are like $7 at the store... i printed it for 17 cents!!!!! some serious overhang too and no supports at all while printing!!

DSCN0319

made a coffee cup style handle for my peak!!! that required full support on the program.

DSCN0316

If you want you can get a head start on the creality programs, install the slicer and the creality print. i like the print program most and use that 99% of the time. i only use the slicer program when the file comes in .obj but for any .stl i like the print program. i think both could be used and it is a matter of what feels more comfortable is all. but i have no issues at all with zipped up files and both creality programs opens them ez.

here's a link... https://www.creality.com/pages/down...lay_1.1&spm_prev=..page_1934087.text_icon_1.1

but everything you will need comes on the sd card provided. even a video on how to set everything up. ya don't even need to read anything!!! haha

man i was surprised just how popular that shade of orange is. the color code is PMS159C and it says it used by: University of Texas at Austin, Auburn University, Virginia Tech, Auburn University, San Jose Sharks, Cleveland Browns and Chicago Bears.

Da Bears!!!!

Maybe we can share a cloud login with creality and use their program to share files and profile settings. i never really messed with the account stuff but their print program has all kinds of models from other users for free.

in case you didn't see this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:535018/files

and i thought this would look cool for your wife's charm bracelet... https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9541

can't wait to see what you think of your new monster!!!

I've been trying to draw a 5 in tinkercad... needs a little tweaking yet but i'm almost ready for a three color print...

DSCN0320

DSCN0321

🤘

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
we were at the grocery store today and got more beans!!!!!!! ah yeah!!!! ya know, even wendy's chili has beans in it!!!!!
ah man that max looks so badass!!! 300 x 300!!!!! it looks like they addressed the one major problem with it and that's the spool placement. in fact, that is the only upgrade i bought for mine and that is a spool holder with bearings so it spins. but with your side mount you won't have to worry about that or the two filament guides i printed out to make mine work perfect. i think your bed material or at least the mounting of it is different. other than that i believe it is very similar. i see you have two Z axis controls because of the wide stance so that will help in wear and tear for sure compared to the single side that i have. but our software and screen layout will be the same.
you'll have it together in no time man, it comes in two pieces and only four bolts to connect them. mount the screen and spool holder and you're ready for power!!! don't dunce it like i did, make sure you have the 100/220 selected properly or you will have issues heating up to PETG temps. but yeah you will have no problem with PETG. i printed successful with it my first try. TPU prints great too. i haven't tried ABS or pla+ yet but i will.

I have had no issues at all printing out intricate parts, i struggle more with the artsy fartsy stuff than i do with hinges and movable parts.

View attachment 1328574

View attachment 1328578

these paint mixers are like $7 at the store... i printed it for 17 cents!!!!! some serious overhang too and no supports at all while printing!!

View attachment 1328583

made a coffee cup style handle for my peak!!! that required full support on the program.

View attachment 1328581

If you want you can get a head start on the creality programs, install the slicer and the creality print. i like the print program most and use that 99% of the time. i only use the slicer program when the file comes in .obj but for any .stl i like the print program. i think both could be used and it is a matter of what feels more comfortable is all. but i have no issues at all with zipped up files and both creality programs opens them ez.

here's a link... https://www.creality.com/pages/down...lay_1.1&spm_prev=..page_1934087.text_icon_1.1

but everything you will need comes on the sd card provided. even a video on how to set everything up. ya don't even need to read anything!!! haha

man i was surprised just how popular that shade of orange is. the color code is PMS159C and it says it used by: University of Texas at Austin, Auburn University, Virginia Tech, Auburn University, San Jose Sharks, Cleveland Browns and Chicago Bears.

Da Bears!!!!

Maybe we can share a cloud login with creality and use their program to share files and profile settings. i never really messed with the account stuff but their print program has all kinds of models from other users for free.

in case you didn't see this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:535018/files

and i thought this would look cool for your wife's charm bracelet... https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9541

can't wait to see what you think of your new monster!!!

I've been trying to draw a 5 in tinkercad... needs a little tweaking yet but i'm almost ready for a three color print...

View attachment 1328584

View attachment 1328585

🤘

Here's what all went in my new years day chili🙃

IMG 3912

All that stuff and not one single dangnab bean!!!😊
I was gifted a box of stuff from Omaha Steaks and my first thought looking at all the burger and filets was "Chili!"
So it had regular ground beef, ground filet, cubed filet, cubed wagyu chuck, hatch chili pork sausage, and beef marrow bones. No beans!!!
Other stuff include a can of V8, jalapenos, onions, stewed maters, mater puree, garlic, & chili powder from the Texas badlands. And still, no beans!!!🤪

Browned all the meat with chili infused olive oil and mixed together in the Dutch Oven. Put it out in the smoker and smoked it for 8 hours

IMG 3913

After smoking I put the lid on and let it cook 2 more hours. Here's how it came out🥰

IMG 3922

Baked some cornbread...

IMG 3920

And Boom! Topped with fresh chopped onions & peppers, cheddar & cotija cheeses, and Mexican crema. Served with a side of cornbread and seasoned fries. No beans!!!🤪

IMG 3926

Wendy's might sell chili but they damn sure don't serve up a bowl of Texas Red hahahaha!!!

Man you're getting me all excited about my new printer!! That horns up sign is just tits!!
Today I cleared space in my grow room for the printer. Was supposed to be here today but weather has it delayed.
I really like that Firebird print too. Baddass!!
Hey I've got your controller boxed up and ready and I'll ship it out tomorrow. I checked to make sure it still work and it's good to go. I don't have the mounting bracket for it though so you'll have another project to print out buddy.😎

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

View attachment 1328828

I was gifted a box of stuff from Omaha Steaks and my first thought looking at all the burger and filets was "Chili!"
So it had regular ground beef, ground filet, cubed filet, cubed wagyu chuck, hatch chili pork sausage, and beef marrow bones. No beans!!!
Other stuff include a can of V8, jalapenos, onions, stewed maters, mater puree, garlic, & chili powder from the Texas badlands. And still, no beans!!!🤪

Browned all the meat with chili infused olive oil and mixed together in the Dutch Oven. Put it out in the smoker and smoked it for 8 hours

View attachment 1328829

After smoking I put the lid on and let it cook 2 more hours. Here's how it came out🥰

View attachment 1328831

Baked some cornbread...

View attachment 1328830

And Boom! Topped with fresh chopped onions & peppers, cheddar & cotija cheeses, and Mexican crema. Served with a side of cornbread and seasoned fries. No beans!!!🤪

View attachment 1328832

Wendy's might sell chili but they damn sure don't serve up a bowl of Texas Red hahahaha!!!

Man you're getting me all excited about my new printer!! That horns up sign is just tits!!
Today I cleared space in my grow room for the printer. Was supposed to be here today but weather has it delayed.
Hey I've got your controller boxed up and ready and I'll ship it out tomorrow. I checked to make sure it still work and it's good to go. I don't have the mounting bracket for it though so you'll have another project to print out buddy.😎

yeah, that ain't no fuckin wendy's!!!! haha

i ain't gonna lie man, it looks killer,,, really killer... especially the cornbread!!! but,,,, ya know it's just missing four things... black beans, light reds, dark reds, and some pintos.... ah yeah!!! i could make that award winning chili freakn legendary chili!!!!!!

and bro i don't add the beans in till the end anyway, so i'd be cool with just having them on the side as a garnish... so we'd still be able to break bread together!!!

the V8 juice though, i'm stealing that one right there!!!!

the six wee ones are still alive... still no go on the other two, still have hope in one of the two though...

if the six stay alive i'll be happy as can be!! temps have been steady, not perfect but hoping for good enough.

DSCN0322

DSCN0324

and bro that is really awesome of you on that controller!! i owe ya big time on that one!!

sucks your printer got delayed, even worse you had more bad weather!?!?! what is going on down there, you normally get your worst stuff a month ago, no?

a buddy of mine has been restoring a '76 firebird and he put a rear seat delete in and we're gonna put that big firebird behind the cloth and make it look embossed in the back wall.
I've printed out a bunch of stuff for cars already. i needed a new battery tie down for my jeep and stumbled across a program for one and it even says jeep on it!!! and i found about every single plastic clip nissan ever made so i'm sure that will come in handy one day.

i ordered a roll of pla+ transparent green so it should be fun trying that out!!

☠️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
yeah, that ain't no fuckin wendy's!!!! haha

i ain't gonna lie man, it looks killer,,, really killer... especially the cornbread!!! but,,,, ya know it's just missing four things... black beans, light reds, dark reds, and some pintos.... ah yeah!!! i could make that award winning chili freakn legendary chili!!!!!!

and bro i don't add the beans in till the end anyway, so i'd be cool with just having them on the side as a garnish... so we'd still be able to break bread together!!!

the V8 juice though, i'm stealing that one right there!!!!

the six wee ones are still alive... still no go on the other two, still have hope in one of the two though...

if the six stay alive i'll be happy as can be!! temps have been steady, not perfect but hoping for good enough.

View attachment 1328902

View attachment 1328903

and bro that is really awesome of you on that controller!! i owe ya big time on that one!!

sucks your printer got delayed, even worse you had more bad weather!?!?! what is going on down there, you normally get your worst stuff a month ago, no?

a buddy of mine has been restoring a '76 firebird and he put a rear seat delete in and we're gonna put that big firebird behind the cloth and make it look embossed in the back wall.
I've printed out a bunch of stuff for cars already. i needed a new battery tie down for my jeep and stumbled across a program for one and it even says jeep on it!!! and i found about every single plastic clip nissan ever made so i'm sure that will come in handy one day.

i ordered a roll of pla+ transparent green so it should be fun trying that out!!

☠️

I tell ya man no two chilis of mine have ever been the same. And yeah there was a time where I made some red bean chilis and they were good but that one above was probably my best ever. The V8 is a nice add in I picked up somewhere but also the marrow bones bro...I'm telling you...any kind of chili, soup, gumbo, s'getti sauce etc...If it has to simmer and cook for a spell, add some marrow bones and let them render down in the pot. Before serving you gotta fish them out but that marrow will do wonders for a meaty sauce. Another trick is adding short ribs but marrow bones are cheap and will add that super rich decadent flavor.

Well I'm hoping the new printer shows up today. Geez what a clusterfuck this town has been. Get a little ice and everything goes Lord of the Flies around here.
I scrapped the idea of setting up in the g/room. The old game room is my wife's WFH space so I've taken over a part of it and now it's full on office space with her work station on one side and mine on the other. Except my work is rolling doobs and 3D printing.🙃

BTW I've redone the vertical germinator...Still have the corrugated part to resize but you'll see the new version is bigger with more base and weight in the bottom to keep it upright. I think the version you're using was the one I planned to be held up by a reservoir case. The new version is also a more snug fit between the covers.
I'm working another design that will have it open like a book after seeing your hinge prints but the geometry on it is kicking my ass.

Man I was looking over the pool sheet yesterday and two people picked Brisky and the 14 to win Daytona!!! Nobody picked Larson so I'm sure we'll see the 5 in Victory Lane now.😜

I got your package out hehehe. I'll look for the receipt and get you the tracking but I think it's a Monday or Tuesday delivery. You'll see the box and know I'm literally busting your balls with it. There's some other goodies in there for ya too I think you'll like

Any plans for the game Sunday? Nothing much here other than smoking hash, sipping a 10 year old bourbon, and I'll be making a 5 layer dip and smoking hog wings in the backyard. Gotta do some chainsaw work too so it's not all leisure but running a chainsaw is more like therapy than work.

And Dude I didn't realize it but last season was the last time we'll play WVU unless it's a bowl game! Yeah new Big12 schedule doesn't have us playing this season and in '24 we'll be in the SEC. So that's how it ends brother...6-6 all time vs each other. A fucking tie Man!!! Grrrrrr.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
So I'm browsing thru a bank peeps are talking about here and look what I found

Is that the original cross and breeder?

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

I tell ya man no two chilis of mine have ever been the same. And yeah there was a time where I made some red bean chilis and they were good but that one above was probably my best ever. The V8 is a nice add in I picked up somewhere but also the marrow bones bro...I'm telling you...any kind of chili, soup, gumbo, s'getti sauce etc...If it has to simmer and cook for a spell, add some marrow bones and let them render down in the pot. Before serving you gotta fish them out but that marrow will do wonders for a meaty sauce. Another trick is adding short ribs but marrow bones are cheap and will add that super rich decadent flavor.

Well I'm hoping the new printer shows up today. Geez what a clusterfuck this town has been. Get a little ice and everything goes Lord of the Flies around here.
I scrapped the idea of setting up in the g/room. The old game room is my wife's WFH space so I've taken over a part of it and now it's full on office space with her work station on one side and mine on the other. Except my work is rolling doobs and 3D printing.🙃

BTW I've redone the vertical germinator...Still have the corrugated part to resize but you'll see the new version is bigger with more base and weight in the bottom to keep it upright. I think the version you're using was the one I planned to be held up by a reservoir case. The new version is also a more snug fit between the covers.
I'm working another design that will have it open like a book after seeing your hinge prints but the geometry on it is kicking my ass.

Man I was looking over the pool sheet yesterday and two people picked Brisky and the 14 to win Daytona!!! Nobody picked Larson so I'm sure we'll see the 5 in Victory Lane now.😜

I got your package out hehehe. I'll look for the receipt and get you the tracking but I think it's a Monday or Tuesday delivery. You'll see the box and know I'm literally busting your balls with it. There's some other goodies in there for ya too I think you'll like

Any plans for the game Sunday? Nothing much here other than smoking hash, sipping a 10 year old bourbon, and I'll be making a 5 layer dip and smoking hog wings in the backyard. Gotta do some chainsaw work too so it's not all leisure but running a chainsaw is more like therapy than work.

And Dude I didn't realize it but last season was the last time we'll play WVU unless it's a bowl game! Yeah new Big12 schedule doesn't have us playing this season and in '24 we'll be in the SEC. So that's how it ends brother...6-6 all time vs each other. A fucking tie Man!!! Grrrrrr.

6 and 6 for real?!?!?! damn i'm with you man we need a rubber game for sure!!!!! i didn't know we did that good against you guys, I've always felt you had the much better team. just more proof that even a blind squirrel can find a nut now and again!!! 😂

bone marrow huh, i'll tuck that one away too... I've seen it done, but never tried it myself.

man your printer is gonna so kick ass man with that huge bed!!! you'll be able to nest out like 200 seedling supports in one print!!!
sucks you're having the shitty weather though... we're having some sort of crazy heat wave here right now. this is normally the coldest time of the year, yet we've been above freezing for like five days now... it was like 50 last night!!!

you made me laugh out my rip when i read your office space is about doobs and 3d'in!!!!

i picked up a roll of PLA+... man i love the stuff already!!! i may not buy regular pla again. i bought the cheapest i could find from a company called iBoss... i was skeptical as hell but took a chance at only $17 a roll.. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B49D2QFL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It put down an initial layer nicer than my printer ever has... it looked like a pro did it.. i went online right after and ordered their three roll bundle for $42. it prints smoother walls than regular pla and the bed adhesion is way better. and it's a more durable material, not as brittle but still stronger.

I printed out a spray can handle with it.... it's not transparent though, more translucent than anything. kinda reminds me of the old school squirt gun color...

DSCN0327

and it totally passed the spring stress test.... and man does it glow awesome under a black light!!!

DSCN0325

and no, no plans for sundays game. make some kind of spicy snack and maybe a few beers... and lots of smoke and crumble!!!! what are pig wings? pork w/buffalo sauce? i've been a heavy buffalo sauce kick lately.. eating it a few times a week lately.

i'm more excited for wednesday and thursday next week than the SB... i saw the pool sheet too, noticed somebody else had your pick, so no matter how great you do you're still going into week two with a tie!! haha been there done that.. hahaha i knew dillon and hamlin were gonna big week one picks.. i got truex for week one... ride that momentum train and get me a win!!!! daytona is such a crap shoot.. when you never lift the gas pedal from the floor there's not a whole lot of skill to use, just hope your driver avoids the "big one"

i'll root for the 14 though.. he'll do better than larson i bet. larson hates daytona and talladega and normally doesn't do well at either. he's a wheel man, not a chess player.

check this one out... for over ten years i've been taking pictures on my pull out sleeve in my desk. it's gotten scratched up and neglected for years now and i finally decided to clean it up, planed and sanded it down took all the scratches out and now all it needs is some stain and polyurethane...

DSCN0328

now i can't wait to see your post... i'm thinking its covered in kyle busch wrapping paper or something!!!!!!!

hope ya get your printer bro!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm browsing thru a bank peeps are talking about here and look what I found

Is that the original cross and breeder?

Hot damn brother!!!! ordered and paid for!!!!

no, not the same breeder... i bought mine from here at the farm (still have the message here from march 11 2013) cloning that for almost ten years bro!!!

but it came from Alien Genetics. not sure if they still sell but I still see the name on social media sites... but it is in fact the original cross of strains...

the OG also did not come in FEMs either..... and the OG's were more than twice the cost of these but got 15 beans.. this order was for five fems.

so we will soon find out... i only paid for the $10 shipping so not sure how long till they get here but i'm in no hurry.

Thanks so much for thinking of me man!!!!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
6 and 6 for real?!?!?! damn i'm with you man we need a rubber game for sure!!!!! i didn't know we did that good against you guys, I've always felt you had the much better team. just more proof that even a blind squirrel can find a nut now and again!!! 😂

bone marrow huh, i'll tuck that one away too... I've seen it done, but never tried it myself.

man your printer is gonna so kick ass man with that huge bed!!! you'll be able to nest out like 200 seedling supports in one print!!!
sucks you're having the shitty weather though... we're having some sort of crazy heat wave here right now. this is normally the coldest time of the year, yet we've been above freezing for like five days now... it was like 50 last night!!!

you made me laugh out my rip when i read your office space is about doobs and 3d'in!!!!

i picked up a roll of PLA+... man i love the stuff already!!! i may not buy regular pla again. i bought the cheapest i could find from a company called iBoss... i was skeptical as hell but took a chance at only $17 a roll.. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B49D2QFL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It put down an initial layer nicer than my printer ever has... it looked like a pro did it.. i went online right after and ordered their three roll bundle for $42. it prints smoother walls than regular pla and the bed adhesion is way better. and it's a more durable material, not as brittle but still stronger.

I printed out a spray can handle with it.... it's not transparent though, more translucent than anything. kinda reminds me of the old school squirt gun color...

View attachment 1329615

and it totally passed the spring stress test.... and man does it glow awesome under a black light!!!

View attachment 1329614

and no, no plans for sundays game. make some kind of spicy snack and maybe a few beers... and lots of smoke and crumble!!!! what are pig wings? pork w/buffalo sauce? i've been a heavy buffalo sauce kick lately.. eating it a few times a week lately.

i'm more excited for wednesday and thursday next week than the SB... i saw the pool sheet too, noticed somebody else had your pick, so no matter how great you do you're still going into week two with a tie!! haha been there done that.. hahaha i knew dillon and hamlin were gonna big week one picks.. i got truex for week one... ride that momentum train and get me a win!!!! daytona is such a crap shoot.. when you never lift the gas pedal from the floor there's not a whole lot of skill to use, just hope your driver avoids the "big one"

i'll root for the 14 though.. he'll do better than larson i bet. larson hates daytona and talladega and normally doesn't do well at either. he's a wheel man, not a chess player.

check this one out... for over ten years i've been taking pictures on my pull out sleeve in my desk. it's gotten scratched up and neglected for years now and i finally decided to clean it up, planed and sanded it down took all the scratches out and now all it needs is some stain and polyurethane...

View attachment 1329616

now i can't wait to see your post... i'm thinking its covered in kyle busch wrapping paper or something!!!!!!!

hope ya get your printer bro!!!!!!!!!!

Hot damn brother!!!! ordered and paid for!!!!

no, not the same breeder... i bought mine from here at the farm (still have the message here from march 11 2013) cloning that for almost ten years bro!!!

but it came from Alien Genetics. not sure if they still sell but I still see the name on social media sites... but it is in fact the original cross of strains...

the OG also did not come in FEMs either..... and the OG's were more than twice the cost of these but got 15 beans.. this order was for five fems.

so we will soon find out... i only paid for the $10 shipping so not sure how long till they get here but i'm in no hurry.

Thanks so much for thinking of me man!!!!!!

Man you made the ol lightbulb in the head come on with that PLA+!!!
The base cover I got for my ROK bong vape is 3D printed but I never knew exactly what plastic was used until now. I'm almost 100% certain it's PLA+. It's flexible and semi transparent and looks really cool. I'll definitely be looking into getting some of that.

Well my Max Neo arrived finally! Weather here has been fine but infrastructure and people running that infrastructure are terrible at their jobs so we get a shit show like last week over a thin film of ice on shit for two days. So yeah two days of ice broke us for 2+ weeks and counting

Anyways yep it's here! Ez to set up but I had some initial trouble setting the Z axis but figured it out eventually. Loading the filament is a bit tricky because I'm used to an auto load and retract feature and on this the angle has to be cut just right to feed the filament thru otherwise I have to unbolt the little block, turn it over, and kinda wiggle the filament thru the shaft to get thru the other side.

Yeah this fucker is huge Bro!!! No way it woulda fit in the spot in the g/room. Hell it barely fits where I have it now! I was real close to buying the exact same printer you have but when you said one file was too big for it and the sale that day had the max neo for like $80 more I figured I should just go big now and hopefully be able to print without many size limits.
I like that it's quiet and doesn't make weird music like my other one. In fact I realize now what a little girly toy my other printer is compared to this one. It prints so clean too! No bird nests on the underside of a print and no wispy thin layers.
The heated bed is different and all the fine tune abilities are real nice to have there on the control panel.
But no regrets getting that little printer. It's made some cool and useful things and if not for it we both wouldn't be down this rabbit hole today hahaha!

So here it is!

IMG 0265

And after setup here's the first test print

IMG 0269

I'm glad you gave me those links because my SD card didn't have shit on it other than two test print Gcodes.
So I'm getting the hang of the Creality slicer now and am printing out a lightsaber lighter cover then it will be onto other larger and more complex things.
Looks like I need to do some filament shopping too.

Man your desk is looking good!!! Mine could sure use some TLC. I was cleaning it off yesterday and thinking dang this needs a new surface...or at least one without crusted on dab spots! 😋

Yeah I'm more excited about next week too man. This offseason I ended up subscribing to Flosports streaming service and have been streaming race events like The Chili Bowl a few weeks ago and this weekend there's the World Series of asphalt and The Icebreaker at Florence Motor Speedway. I really like watching those late models on short tracks!!! Jr ran a #3 car and also had a #8 Bass Pro car running in his team. They did shitty but had some good looking rides!!

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man you made the ol lightbulb in the head come on with that PLA+!!!
The base cover I got for my ROK bong vape is 3D printed but I never knew exactly what plastic was used until now. I'm almost 100% certain it's PLA+. It's flexible and semi transparent and looks really cool. I'll definitely be looking into getting some of that.

Well my Max Neo arrived finally! Weather here has been fine but infrastructure and people running that infrastructure are terrible at their jobs so we get a shit show like last week over a thin film of ice on shit for two days. So yeah two days of ice broke us for 2+ weeks and counting

Anyways yep it's here! Ez to set up but I had some initial trouble setting the Z axis but figured it out eventually. Loading the filament is a bit tricky because I'm used to an auto load and retract feature and on this the angle has to be cut just right to feed the filament thru otherwise I have to unbolt the little block, turn it over, and kinda wiggle the filament thru the shaft to get thru the other side.

Yeah this fucker is huge Bro!!! No way it woulda fit in the spot in the g/room. Hell it barely fits where I have it now! I was real close to buying the exact same printer you have but when you said one file was too big for it and the sale that day had the max neo for like $80 more I figured I should just go big now and hopefully be able to print without many size limits.
I like that it's quiet and doesn't make weird music like my other one. In fact I realize now what a little girly toy my other printer is compared to this one. It prints so clean too! No bird nests on the underside of a print and no wispy thin layers.
The heated bed is different and all the fine tune abilities are real nice to have there on the control panel.
But no regrets getting that little printer. It's made some cool and useful things and if not for it we both wouldn't be down this rabbit hole today hahaha!

So here it is!

View attachment 1330108

And after setup here's the first test print

View attachment 1330109

I'm glad you gave me those links because my SD card didn't have shit on it other than two test print Gcodes.
So I'm getting the hang of the Creality slicer now and am printing out a lightsaber lighter cover then it will be onto other larger and more complex things.
Looks like I need to do some filament shopping too.

Man your desk is looking good!!! Mine could sure use some TLC. I was cleaning it off yesterday and thinking dang this needs a new surface...or at least one without crusted on dab spots! 😋

Yeah I'm more excited about next week too man. This offseason I ended up subscribing to Flosports streaming service and have been streaming race events like The Chili Bowl a few weeks ago and this weekend there's the World Series of asphalt and The Icebreaker at Florence Motor Speedway. I really like watching those late models on short tracks!!! Jr ran a #3 car and also had a #8 Bass Pro car running in his team. They did shitty but had some good looking rides!!

oh man is that badass bro!!! sucks it didn't come with all the software and setup videos on the card but at least their website has everything needed. our extruders look different, mine has a knob to manually turn the filament in and out for changing, so i'm not much help at all when it comes to that.

DSCN0329

the PLA+ is really nice to work with, i've printed a few more things with it and it just lays down very smooth. i have it a little warmer though.. 215*/65* and just a tad warmer for the first layer to help it stick good. and i slow the first layer down to a snail pace if there is anything small like the cane on the yoda figure i'm printing right now.. i didn't want to fill it with support so i went real slow to start. i have the first layer at 15mm/sec and turn the printing speed on the screen down to 50-60% for the beginning sometimes... some parts just dont have anything delicate and don't need all that help...

DSCN0331

the rest should be a breeze now that cane is finished.

so i open my mailbox today and thought there was a carton of ice cream in there!!! hahaha nope holiball FTW!!!
thats a funny container for sure man!!! i'm saving it!!!!!!!

wow bro you spoil me too much man!!! the controller is just tits bro, then on top a bong, man that fit in there just perfect!!! all of it is just really awesome of you bro!!! you know i liked that bag before you even gave me one!!! are those beans what's on the pack, scout snacks?

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!!!

tonight the lights bump up to 30%.. some are ready, some are not... they'll deal with it.

beginning of week three... technically the bigger ones are week 4 now.

DSCN0332

☠️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
oh man is that badass bro!!! sucks it didn't come with all the software and setup videos on the card but at least their website has everything needed. our extruders look different, mine has a knob to manually turn the filament in and out for changing, so i'm not much help at all when it comes to that.

View attachment 1330757

the PLA+ is really nice to work with, i've printed a few more things with it and it just lays down very smooth. i have it a little warmer though.. 215*/65* and just a tad warmer for the first layer to help it stick good. and i slow the first layer down to a snail pace if there is anything small like the cane on the yoda figure i'm printing right now.. i didn't want to fill it with support so i went real slow to start. i have the first layer at 15mm/sec and turn the printing speed on the screen down to 50-60% for the beginning sometimes... some parts just dont have anything delicate and don't need all that help...

View attachment 1330758

the rest should be a breeze now that cane is finished.

so i open my mailbox today and thought there was a carton of ice cream in there!!! hahaha nope holiball FTW!!!
thats a funny container for sure man!!! i'm saving it!!!!!!!

wow bro you spoil me too much man!!! the controller is just tits bro, then on top a bong, man that fit in there just perfect!!! all of it is just really awesome of you bro!!! you know i liked that bag before you even gave me one!!! are those beans what's on the pack, scout snacks?

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!!!

tonight the lights bump up to 30%.. some are ready, some are not... they'll deal with it.

beginning of week three... technically the bigger ones are week 4 now.

View attachment 1330776

☠️

That's interesting about slowing it down for delicate stuff because I'm having some real trouble doing a terminator cyborg hand to make into a backscratcher. It's highly detailed with parts like that yoda cane I'm trying to nail down and am hitting a wall with it.
I've gone with more heat, infill, and slowing it down and that's helping some but still not sure if I can even do it unless I turn it to like 100% infill and slow it down so much it takes two days to print. I'm also wondering if it's maybe the filament and if it would be better to use pla+ on the project.

I finally got the sizing down on the lightsaber lighter cover but the latest one came out with some flaws so I think if I tinker the settings on it and get it to print clean then I think I can proceed with the terminator hand. For this one I went with super detail settings so will dial all that back and kinda start from zero again to get it right

IMG 4239

Yeah we definitely have different extruders. Mine is all metal and good but in front of it is a filament sensor and that's what snags my filament. There's a little flat spring inside the filament has to slide into with a 45* angle to trip the spring. If it doesn't hit just right it doesn't let the filament pass thru. You can see I've been leaving two screws out just because I figure I'll need to open it until I find that precise angle to feed to cut tip.

IMG 4238

Glad that ballsy box made it to you hahaha! Yeah those seeds are Scout Snack and the other is Topanga Cookies. All fem.

And you were asking about hog wings???

IMG 4224

They're ham shanks with a Frenched cut so you get a little handle to hold onto. They're fall off the bone tender and can be seasoned or sauced almost any way you want like chicken wings. I smoke them for about 5 hours to take that ham flavor out and turn it to more like a pork spare rib.
And the funny thing is this is where things come full circle...There's only one place I can find them...Online from Aric Almirola's #10 car sponsor, Smithfield hahaha!!!

anonymousdial

anonymousdial

View attachment 1328828

View attachment 1328829

View attachment 1328831

Baked some cornbread...

View attachment 1328830

View attachment 1328832

Bet that'd be even better if it had some beans. Came for the greens found a post for the beans.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

That's interesting about slowing it down for delicate stuff because I'm having some real trouble doing a terminator cyborg hand to make into a backscratcher. It's highly detailed with parts like that yoda cane I'm trying to nail down and am hitting a wall with it.
I've gone with more heat, infill, and slowing it down and that's helping some but still not sure if I can even do it unless I turn it to like 100% infill and slow it down so much it takes two days to print. I'm also wondering if it's maybe the filament and if it would be better to use pla+ on the project.

I finally got the sizing down on the lightsaber lighter cover but the latest one came out with some flaws so I think if I tinker the settings on it and get it to print clean then I think I can proceed with the terminator hand. For this one I went with super detail settings so will dial all that back and kinda start from zero again to get it right

View attachment 1331116

Yeah we definitely have different extruders. Mine is all metal and good but in front of it is a filament sensor and that's what snags my filament. There's a little flat spring inside the filament has to slide into with a 45* angle to trip the spring. If it doesn't hit just right it doesn't let the filament pass thru. You can see I've been leaving two screws out just because I figure I'll need to open it until I find that precise angle to feed to cut tip.

View attachment 1331115

Glad that ballsy box made it to you hahaha! Yeah those seeds are Scout Snack and the other is Topanga Cookies. All fem.

And you were asking about hog wings???

View attachment 1331125

They're ham shanks with a Frenched cut so you get a little handle to hold onto. They're fall off the bone tender and can be seasoned or sauced almost any way you want like chicken wings. I smoke them for about 5 hours to take that ham flavor out and turn it to more like a pork spare rib.
And the funny thing is this is where things come full circle...There's only one place I can find them...Online from Aric Almirola's #10 car sponsor, Smithfield hahaha!!!

see that ^^^^ beans for the win baby!!!!!!!! hahahaha

that's a cool lighter holder man and that looks like a cool ass color for it too.. almost metal looking!!

i printed this one last week, holds your bic and two doobs...

DSCN0344

it's crazy how we have control over some settings on the fly and others like flow rates and stuff is like baking a cake, ya gotta have it all set right from the beginning. like drag racing, it's a tuners game!!!

one helpful thing i learned was when printing anything delicate i print a skirt first, then right when it prints the skirt i have the z offset setting ready to go and i put on my old man glasses and watch that first layer and make sure it looks just a tad squashed, if it still has full round bead i turn the z offset down a click at a time. this helps "press" that first layer in the bed for good contact. i know the z should never move but for some reason mine drifts after a week or so...

bro it is so funny how you mention a back scratcher, because just printed this a couple days ago.... haha terminator claw sounds cooler though!!!

DSCN0339

i finished that yoda too.... turned out good, i think i wanna install a light behind it!!!

DSCN0336

I don't have a filament sensor at all... i hear peeps complaining about them online though. they say they all seem to add a little restriction adding unnecessary wear to the extruder. i saw creality offers a scale built into a spool holder that measures the weight of the spool to determine filament run out.

and bro that Topanga Cookies is something i never seen before, but i has everything about it that i would love so i can't wait to get those going too so many thanks again brother!!!!

and i'm glad you posted the hog wings man, i was wondering about them... they look like something i could just devourer in seconds!!!!!!! smithfield huh?!?! i'll have to give them a look!!! man did you hear tony stewart talking about them being a sponsor and getting all the bacon!!! i was like hell yeah!!!!!

man qualifying about to go down right now!!!!!! saw travis pastrana ... never took a cup car past 2nd gear but yet he's gonna jump in and go flat out at daytona all by himself!!!! big balls!!!!!

i wanna see a 14 and 5 front row!!!!!!!!!! been watching it for a couple hours now with all the interviews... getting my blood pumping for sure!!!!!

If you or anyone else happens to need a CLW controller bracket, i tinkered one up.... https://www.tinkercad.com/things/fuT0vWn7rNx?sharecode=weAyIyOdqEXHHTaHTzYHsLJScXM0EBxfEIm1wxdXHE4

i hope that link works... i got it mounted next to the other one and was able to use a power splitter and only run one power cord from the outlet. i made it in PLA but it could be printed in any material. i used full zigzag support...

DSCN0343

now i won't have to adjust any timers anymore when the power goes out!!!! i kinda feel like i got the soup nazi's recipes in the old armoire with your controller man.... you left a few in there!!!! hahaha

oh did you see, derrick carr is no longer a raider.... took like five or six coaches to figure that one out... we've talked about it for years.

☠️

Bet that'd be even better if it had some beans. Came for the greens found a post for the beans.

you know it!!!!!!! beans is where it's at!!! hahaha fun stuff!!

😃

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
see that ^^^^ beans for the win baby!!!!!!!! hahahaha

that's a cool lighter holder man and that looks like a cool ass color for it too.. almost metal looking!!

i printed this one last week, holds your bic and two doobs...

View attachment 1331581

it's crazy how we have control over some settings on the fly and others like flow rates and stuff is like baking a cake, ya gotta have it all set right from the beginning. like drag racing, it's a tuners game!!!

one helpful thing i learned was when printing anything delicate i print a skirt first, then right when it prints the skirt i have the z offset setting ready to go and i put on my old man glasses and watch that first layer and make sure it looks just a tad squashed, if it still has full round bead i turn the z offset down a click at a time. this helps "press" that first layer in the bed for good contact. i know the z should never move but for some reason mine drifts after a week or so...

bro it is so funny how you mention a back scratcher, because just printed this a couple days ago.... haha terminator claw sounds cooler though!!!

View attachment 1331578

i finished that yoda too.... turned out good, i think i wanna install a light behind it!!!

View attachment 1331577

I don't have a filament sensor at all... i hear peeps complaining about them online though. they say they all seem to add a little restriction adding unnecessary wear to the extruder. i saw creality offers a scale built into a spool holder that measures the weight of the spool to determine filament run out.

and bro that Topanga Cookies is something i never seen before, but i has everything about it that i would love so i can't wait to get those going too so many thanks again brother!!!!

and i'm glad you posted the hog wings man, i was wondering about them... they look like something i could just devourer in seconds!!!!!!! smithfield huh?!?! i'll have to give them a look!!! man did you hear tony stewart talking about them being a sponsor and getting all the bacon!!! i was like hell yeah!!!!!

man qualifying about to go down right now!!!!!! saw travis pastrana ... never took a cup car past 2nd gear but yet he's gonna jump in and go flat out at daytona all by himself!!!! big balls!!!!!

i wanna see a 14 and 5 front row!!!!!!!!!! been watching it for a couple hours now with all the interviews... getting my blood pumping for sure!!!!!

If you or anyone else happens to need a CLW controller bracket, i tinkered one up.... https://www.tinkercad.com/things/fuT0vWn7rNx?sharecode=weAyIyOdqEXHHTaHTzYHsLJScXM0EBxfEIm1wxdXHE4

i hope that link works... i got it mounted next to the other one and was able to use a power splitter and only run one power cord from the outlet. i made it in PLA but it could be printed in any material. i used full zigzag support...

View attachment 1331580

now i won't have to adjust any timers anymore when the power goes out!!!! i kinda feel like i got the soup nazi's recipes in the old armoire with your controller man.... you left a few in there!!!! hahaha

oh did you see, derrick carr is no longer a raider.... took like five or six coaches to figure that one out... we've talked about it for years.

☠️

you know it!!!!!!! beans is where it's at!!! hahaha fun stuff!!

😃

Geezus next thing I know Y'all will be putting lentils in your chili. But now I'm thinking about making a hog wing chili haha!

Yeah I like that filament but it's a bit bitchy on some prints. Most of my filament collection is metals and that one is supposed to look like titanium to match my titanium pieces from Dangle Supply. Like here's my work kit now with a Jedi upgrade

IMG 4242

I scored on a black pla+ deal...Two rolls for only $14 each! Next I think I need some that looks like concrete and some more silver metals to look like aluminum or titanium.
Only now I've gotta change the lighter cover because I ordered a case of Bic Reach Lighters, the ones Martha Stewart, Snoop Dog, and Willie Nelson advertised during the super bowl

Your prints are looking really good and great job on the controller mount! I gotta do something similar for a CO2/Temp/RH monitor I have taped to the wall.
IDK what's up with the terminator hand but it's just not happening. I gotta figure some things out for sure. Mainly support especially support for overhangs.
I'm trying another project and it's teaching me some things about shell size and infill. I play with settings and do sample builds just to see what happens when I change something but this one is huge and is taking over 2 days to print. I'm pretty sure most of that time is due to the settings on shell and just overall size. I seriously underestimated how big this will actually be.
But it's a backscratcher and not a download...I made it on tinkercad
Yeah that's Elvis riding on the backs of three crocodiles and it's a backscratcher. Elvis is the handle. Because who doesn't want an oversized Elvis riding crocodiles back scratcher? Or is it just me? hahahaha!
But it's going well!

And that filament sensor is gonna get a test on this build too because that titanium is gonna run out at some point. I hope the print just pauses for reload and if it does I'll load it with gold filament. If that all works out then I'll have a plan for doing multi color prints. Once I get all the settings figured out and what does best and find my limits I'll be printing some crazy ass shit!

Yeah I watched the duels last night and what a pisser of a show by the 14 but glad to see 5 run real well and 42 held his own! Those first few laps of duel 2 sure was pretty seeing that 5 & 14 leading the pack under lights though. But yeah man Pastrana has me intrigued. I saw him racing in the snow with like a Subaru or something a few weeks ago and he's really good. Crazy fucker and has probably done every extreme sport there is. And damn that #67 is a sweet looking ride! I'm hoping 23XI releases a diecast of that.

That's a crazy thing about car sponsors..All the loot! I can only imagine the stuff rolling into SHR...bacon, tractors, Bush Light Beer, Dixie Vodka, and Chicken Cock Whiskey! What a redneck bonfire party all that could make!
I was watching Jr's show, Lost Speedways, and he was at his home property going over his now lost gocart track they partied and raced at back in the day. He was saying Budweiser gave them so much beer they would water down the track with it.
And then in that doc movie Chase, about Chase Elliot, he lands his plane and picks up Jr in a brand new fully loaded Chevy SUV complete with Hendricks dealer stcikers still on the windows. Man it must be good to be a driver and get all those free perks form sponsors!!
BTW I remember you asked about that doc and it's on Peacock. Not sure if you get that streaming channel but it's NBC and has lots of good NASCAR stuff on it and they'll show some racing when NBC takes over the season. Those shows might be on youtube too.

Derek Carr lol. I hear he's on the Saints & Jets radar now. Yeah that'll go well if they're looking to be drafting in the top 10 in '24. He's got arm talent and the body but he's gunshy like his brother. Doesn't have what it takes to be a leader or starting QB. Decent back up though if somebody gets him cheap

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Geezus next thing I know Y'all will be putting lentils in your chili. But now I'm thinking about making a hog wing chili haha!

Yeah I like that filament but it's a bit bitchy on some prints. Most of my filament collection is metals and that one is supposed to look like titanium to match my titanium pieces from Dangle Supply. Like here's my work kit now with a Jedi upgrade

View attachment 1332064

I scored on a black pla+ deal...Two rolls for only $14 each! Next I think I need some that looks like concrete and some more silver metals to look like aluminum or titanium.
Only now I've gotta change the lighter cover because I ordered a case of Bic Reach Lighters, the ones Martha Stewart, Snoop Dog, and Willie Nelson advertised during the super bowl

Your prints are looking really good and great job on the controller mount! I gotta do something similar for a CO2/Temp/RH monitor I have taped to the wall.
IDK what's up with the terminator hand but it's just not happening. I gotta figure some things out for sure. Mainly support especially support for overhangs.
I'm trying another project and it's teaching me some things about shell size and infill. I play with settings and do sample builds just to see what happens when I change something but this one is huge and is taking over 2 days to print. I'm pretty sure most of that time is due to the settings on shell and just overall size. I seriously underestimated how big this will actually be.
But it's a backscratcher and not a download...I made it on tinkercad
Yeah that's Elvis riding on the backs of three crocodiles and it's a backscratcher. Elvis is the handle. Because who doesn't want an oversized Elvis riding crocodiles back scratcher? Or is it just me? hahahaha!
But it's going well!

View attachment 1332071

And that filament sensor is gonna get a test on this build too because that titanium is gonna run out at some point. I hope the print just pauses for reload and if it does I'll load it with gold filament. If that all works out then I'll have a plan for doing multi color prints. Once I get all the settings figured out and what does best and find my limits I'll be printing some crazy ass shit!

Yeah I watched the duels last night and what a pisser of a show by the 14 but glad to see 5 run real well and 42 held his own! Those first few laps of duel 2 sure was pretty seeing that 5 & 14 leading the pack under lights though. But yeah man Pastrana has me intrigued. I saw him racing in the snow with like a Subaru or something a few weeks ago and he's really good. Crazy fucker and has probably done every extreme sport there is. And damn that #67 is a sweet looking ride! I'm hoping 23XI releases a diecast of that.

That's a crazy thing about car sponsors..All the loot! I can only imagine the stuff rolling into SHR...bacon, tractors, Bush Light Beer, Dixie Vodka, and Chicken Cock Whiskey! What a redneck bonfire party all that could make!
I was watching Jr's show, Lost Speedways, and he was at his home property going over his now lost gocart track they partied and raced at back in the day. He was saying Budweiser gave them so much beer they would water down the track with it.
And then in that doc movie Chase, about Chase Elliot, he lands his plane and picks up Jr in a brand new fully loaded Chevy SUV complete with Hendricks dealer stcikers still on the windows. Man it must be good to be a driver and get all those free perks form sponsors!!
BTW I remember you asked about that doc and it's on Peacock. Not sure if you get that streaming channel but it's NBC and has lots of good NASCAR stuff on it and they'll show some racing when NBC takes over the season. Those shows might be on youtube too.

Derek Carr lol. I hear he's on the Saints & Jets radar now. Yeah that'll go well if they're looking to be drafting in the top 10 in '24. He's got arm talent and the body but he's gunshy like his brother. Doesn't have what it takes to be a leader or starting QB. Decent back up though if somebody gets him cheap

wow i didn't realize just how popular elvis stuff is out there in the 3d world... i think he has more stuff than star wars!!! i totally missed the SB lighter commercial... i must have missed a bunch of them actually because i don't remember any good ones... i'll have to check em out.

i picked up a few rolls of + as well... we might have scored the same deal. i got two rolls of black, a white, and a red. i can quickly see me becoming a PLA snob!!!! hahahahaha the + is cheaper than the regular anyway so why not?!?!

i get no bubbles or scabs with the +, just goes down smoother for me....

DSCN0352

I printed this in all white then used paint markers to color it in...

DSCN0353

man between the trucks and xfinity races, the cup race should be really exciting!!! i ain't doing squat tomorrow... parking my ass in a chair and watching racin and eating junk food all freakin day!!!!!!!

but you're so right man, some of those sponsor perks have got to be killer. i remember years ago can't remember who it was but they asked the winner how much they were gonna celebrate tonight and he said are you kidding me, we have a beer sponsor we're gonna party our ass off!!!!! all the little kids watching... good stuff!

i remember when larson won the championship his little boy was completely jaw dropped watching his mom shotgun a beer with fans!!!! hahahaha

got my alien rock candy seeds already... get this, it came with real candy!!!!

DSCN0356

i turned the fan on the other day... they seem to be doing well. the one skunk must be crossed with molasses because she is sloooooww!!!!!

DSCN0357

so good luck to briscoe p coletrain (as i sometimes call him)!!! i hope the 5 team finishes the race on the lead lap... and i gotta root for the 19 this week!! well better than rooting for the 22 i guess. hahahaha

👽

electroguy

electroguy

High there fellow growers, smokers, and general ganja enthusiasts. I'm new here to the THC Farmer and thought i would start a journal and introduce myself all in one. so a little about myself... i'm a fun loving ganja smokin do it yourself kind of hillbilly. i live in the sticks and i have a rifle, shotgun, and a four wheel drive, and a country boy can survive!!😄

I have a personal sized perpetual ganja grow. two cabinets both 4' x 4' one for veg one for flower.. the veg cab is a self irrigated planter (SIP) setup where i use 1L airpots or aircell as the mfg calls them. i use a test tube with a piece of micro fiber cloth inside to sip up the water in a pvc manifold that i keep flat on the floor with a piece of thin plywood covered in mylar on top to set the airpots on. i also keep my aeroponic cloner in the same area. i use LEDs in my veg area. they are 50watts each but i only have them at 50% so i use a total of 50w for my veg... i keep a lot of plants and grow them slow.

View attachment 976359

my flower cab is decked out a little containing five plant sites using the same SIP watering system in five gallon buckets. i also have a custom built automated turntable that makes two revolutions every 10 hours. i use two 315W sunsystems LEC lights with philips green power bulbs. the turntable motions allow me to really slam the lights down close without burning the plants. and to help get them close i use sunsystems light winches so moving my lights is done with a touch of a button.

View attachment 976360

some other things about myself are:

I'm a squisher... or rosin maker. i started out a few years ago with a hair straightener and clamp and now i use a twenty ton press with pneumatic air assist and a small 3" x 5" heat plates.

View attachment 976362

I like to smoke meats with my homemade smoker....

View attachment 976363

I have a koi pond...

View attachment 976364

I'm a happy chicken owner....

View attachment 976365

I like to grow my veggies in my poly tunnel greenhouse... just put brand new plastic on!!!!..

View attachment 976366

and this is my sitting around view from my man cave (the garage)...

View attachment 976367

View attachment 976368
i can't wait to run into some folks that i already know and also can't wait to meet a bunch more!!!!!

so feel free to post anything you want, drop a photo or a video or some good tunes... looking forward to lots of fun!!!!!!

I'm so late on these threads....... awesome place, awesome lifestyle. I'm almost there. Darn snow, it's like 2' deep now

IMG 20221120 114809230
IMG 20221218 130420485
Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

I'm so late on these threads....... awesome place, awesome lifestyle. I'm almost there. Darn snow, it's like 2' deep now

good to have ya along man!!!

your pictures and situation bring back so many memories for me!! my place isn't nearly as big as yours but i will never forget the day we put up the ridge pole... damn it was cold and windy that day!!! so i can understand some of your struggles for sure!!

my living room was the pride of the whole place.. oak trees grown and milled within a couple miles of here, all hand treated and built into a fourteen foot cathedral... that was a long time ago, old and dusty looking these days!!!

DSCN0358

best of luck with the rest!!!

☠️

Top Bottom