• Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

IMG 1964

IMG 1965

IMG 1967

IMG 1969

IMG 1972
Which one you all like ? Its a nice glass of Pinot for the 4Th of July.
Grape Stomper/The White grown out
By my nigga Tattoojim .
STR8

G gnome

G gnome

Thinking about dropping a water line into my space.
View attachment 718469 It's about a 50' run , then I get to try and figure out a drain line.
Good times .
STR8
Thats awesome! !!! For a drain u can use a shower floor drain and line the floor w rubber sealant then run it outta the shed thru the ground and into a french drain. For ur size setup u wudnt need a very large drain field assuming u have good drainage in the soil around ur french drain.

If i remember right ur in the pool biz so u can use that rubberized pool liner shit and u can probly get the stone for the french drain on the cheap too.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thats awesome! !!! For a drain u can use a shower floor drain and line the floor w rubber sealant then run it outta the shed thru the ground and into a french drain. For ur size setup u wudnt need a very large drain field assuming u have good drainage in the soil around ur french drain.

If i remember right ur in the pool biz so u can use that rubberized pool liner shit and u can probly get the stone for the french drain on the cheap too.

Yep , I will be tying in a sink into the drain and that's it I think.
So should I need to add a tank ( like a French drain tank ) and just run off that like a real septic system is?
Or would just splitting it up into 2 4" lines work ? Running them 10' each.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom