Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i hope one day ill be able to say i can grwo enough meds for my self.. this oil shit takes a lot.
laughs.
bowl up! er dab. yeah take a dab for me since i flipped, and no oil for my pal 420.

lets hope for some more girls. i got one akorn that is trained and it has like 30 tops.. so that plant should be nice. the kush x 93 is a perfect xmass tree.

i have one pfx x 93 i like and hope like hell its agirl. i got a little 93 pollen ready to go. figure ill hit up the akorn. and the kush x 93 to save the genetics. and go from there.

i pop some blue cookie x 93 today so we see what that looks like.
so far the 93 male is fertile, nice structure, bleeds resin, and it speeds up the growth of its kids. so that is a good attribute. i just need to learn how to get pollen better im not doing so well.

hope you have a fantastic night my friend.
bowls up homies. :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks terpy!

I know the struggle, had a big gap between last harvest. Even the roach jar was getting raided for halfies lol. Good to be back in harvest mode!
Yea when i took a break i was dreading going to a dispo but my man @LocalGrowGuy sent me a text and said i got you. I thought he was gonna throw me an 8th or something nah homie showed up with a backpack loaded pretty sure there was like a half zip of keif along with a ton of small jars and big jars/bags it kept me going for ever real stand up dude there forsure

incogneato

incogneato

Yea when i took a break i was dreading going to a dispo but my man @LocalGrowGuy sent me a text and said i got you. I thought he was gonna throw me an 8th or something nah homie showed up with a backpack loaded pretty sure there was like a half zip of keif along with a ton of small jars and big jars/bags it kept me going for ever real stand up dude there forsure
Yea i can tell hes legit. Ive seen him offer help to quite a few, me being one of them even. I just remembered that lol. Stand up guy for sure.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I only gave you all that shit because you said you would pay me in peanuts

str8smokn

str8smokn

BD93AC7F F975 4660 B2AF 4F5DA654D09B

02807232 95C8 440E B307 2A45E1E07639

Alien Kush #4
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thank you guys , I still think about the hairy , fluffy ass shit I started out growing back in the day. (Shwagg bag seeds) haha.
So I’m impressed everytime I harvest ,seeing what true genetics can do for us.
So thank you again to anyone who has helped me in anyway ,shape or donations.
Much love to you all !!!
STR8

incogneato

incogneato

Thank you guys , I still think about the hairy , fluffy ass shit I started out growing back in the day. (Shwagg bag seeds) haha.
So I’m impressed everytime I harvest ,seeing what true genetics can do for us.
So thank you again to anyone who has helped me in anyway ,shape or donations.
Much love to you all !!!
STR8
I know what you mean. My first run was airy and seeded lol. My next run going to be gg#4 so ill get to see what i can do with proven genetics. Those nugs are beautiful bro, well done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom