Strain pic's

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All of them ladies look stellar, Hazeman! Always a pleasure to peep out ur work. What r u gonna x to the lemon Larry and Fire OG?

J

joejusttyped

Damn the AWW crosses look dangerous. Psyched to see more :)

C

CAPO

wow hazeman..that's chunkee...so this is PG13 x G13/HP???? or is it (PG13 x G13?HP) x PG13??/
looks stellar bro...you do great work!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
This is a PG-13 X G-13/HP but i would like to know what G he used in the G-13/HP Airborne or pacific?

C

CAPO

right on hazeman...thanks..i still have a pack of these I cherish from the old name..somehow escapes me at the moment.lol Green Acres is pretty easy to remember.
I would like to know which G13 he used too..one would have to grow a ton of the G13/HP phenos and compare that to the Pacific cut...but the main reason I fell in love with this line is because it expresses the PG13 so well.:)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yep i love the g-13 and the Bubba kush, i use them in all my crosses and so far those two strain have stood out from the rest. you cant go wrong using those two strains. i have some S1 of the airborne going so i can do a side by side comparison to the PG-13. so far the AG-13 has more of a bubba structure. side branches close to the main stock. and my PG-13 grows more like a bush. when i get time i will post pic's of both vegging plants.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Hazeman, Congrats! I will be watching and awake on this one! When might we see seeds of these gems up on the farm for sale? Thank you for posting up these pictures! Thank you in advance for making the seeds and getting them to logic..so he can get them to us! monkey5

P

primeform

This is a PG-13 X G-13/HP but i would like to know what G he used in the G-13/HP Airborne or pacific?

Who used? You mean Neville in the original Mr Nice? Doesnt look like pacific to me. Ive never seen the pacific g13 until I saw pics of the one you use. Very unique structure. Did you bx the pacific ever?

P

primeform

Mine was all bud, it wasn't leafy at all. and it also is some killer smoke. very easy to trim too. my partner is running the PE X headband X AWW so we will see how she turns out.

Ill have some pics of these for you too.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Who used? You mean Neville in the original Mr Nice? Doesnt look like pacific to me. Ive never seen the pacific g13 until I saw pics of the one you use. Very unique structure. Did you bx the pacific ever?

No this is the person where the G-13/HP that i have came from ndnguy i was wondering who's G he used.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Nice, i have a PE/Headband X white/AWW that i just harvest the seeds. i want to take males of both headband crosses and hit my Romulan up with it.:sun2:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
So what do you think in the looks of the two? dose any one have the original cut of the AG-13 to post a pic to compare.

P

primeform

No this is the person where the G-13/HP that i have came from ndnguy i was wondering who's G he used.

yup same guy. he has nevilles 88 g13/hp before he lost the mothers. then he got with shanti and made the Mr Nice that everyone has now.

Top Bottom