• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
This is the AG-13 S1 that i have

this is what i mean by you just don't know what seeds you are getting from that person. the Airborne G-13 seeds i got, could not have been S1 or if they where than that plant is a Hermie plant . because all 6 seeds i got Hermie on me.
Nice flowers and nice little balls at the bottom of the flowers. so they all went to the compost pile. oh well

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
whats happening haze,
Man i gotta show you some pics of some great white shark,ya know Neville's work that scummers renamed..it looks so damn close to the white x aww you have pictured here,maybe a little more resin,but it looks soooo close!!
I got 2 pheno's from this crosses a tall one and a short stocky one, this is the short one of the White X AWW

this is what i mean by you just don't know what seeds you are getting from that person. the Airborne G-13 seeds i got, could not have been S1 or if they where than that plant is a Hermie plant . because all 6 seeds i got Hermie on me.
Nice flowers and nice little balls at the bottom of the flowers. so they all went to the compost pile. oh well
le
Right on bro garbage for sure,i have popped a few fem seeds in my day,but in my experience if the strain that was s1'd using chemicals etc. wasn't stable enough,there will be waay more problems them keepers in the mix..

The funny thing is i love the "kids" who go ahead and run their fem seeds,unknowingly pollinate there shit,and then give the beans out just to further weaken the gene pool..

WE can do it Haze man,lets keep the gene pool alive!!!

Burn

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
thanks guy's, the G-13BX1 all have been pollinated and they should be done in 5 to 6 weeks.

K

kingbrown

where the choc thai at hazeman itchin to see those bro.

peace n take care.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
where the choc thai at hazeman itchin to see those bro.

peace n take care.

There sitting wait for room to flower i will take some pic of them and post them up later next week. but don't worry there on the way.
I only breed in one room, so i i have stuff sitting in veg waiting there turn .

E

E.T.

what up haze! hey man, got any pics of your white grape stomper...or your grape stomper? been trying to get ahold of that one for a while without success....just threw my fugu mom into a run with some blueberry og's and a bunch of tre star dawgs. this time i should have her dialed in!! some of my fav smoke atm. thanks for your work brotha!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
what up haze! hey man, got any pics of your white grape stomper...or your grape stomper? been trying to get ahold of that one for a while without success....just threw my fugu mom into a run with some blueberry og's and a bunch of tre star dawgs. this time i should have her dialed in!! some of my fav smoke atm. thanks for your work brotha!

no i don't have any pic's of the white grape stomper. i haven't ran any of those seeds yet, after making them. i can send you a pack to do a run of them. let me know

Top Bottom