Strain pic's

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guy's, the G-13BX1 all have been pollinated and they should be done in 5 to 6 weeks.

How these coming along, bro?

I am down when they are ready..along with the PE x Headband.

A

A-Roe

PExHeadband's would be great for christmas. I gotta big wish list and hope to fill it.

G

grinkeeper

HAZEMAN, I was wondering what your final opinion was on TGAs VORTEX....

I have some seeds from subcool him self and he said very simply that it was and is the best strain he has... SubCool is a good judge of dank for many reasons but his flavor and high preferences lean towards sativa dom or 50/50s .. where yours seem to be more in the indica leaning strains..[ funny since your name is HAZEMAN]

SO whats your final thoughts on VORTEX

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
HAZEMAN, I was wondering what your final opinion was on TGAs VORTEX....

I have some seeds from subcool him self and he said very simply that it was and is the best strain he has... SubCool is a good judge of dank for many reasons but his flavor and high preferences lean towards sativa dom or 50/50s .. where yours seem to be more in the indica leaning strains..[ funny since your name is HAZEMAN]

SO whats your final thoughts on VORTEX

yes, mine is the more indica leaning one. and i think it is a great plant big buds nice and frosty.good high, yields good. if you have it i would recommend you growing them.

T

Tuco420

put some plant tone in the soil right before flowering and the buds will swell up more. but nice job skunkmaster

Plant tone, what's that, what's it for and how do you aply it, as a soil drench ???

jyip

jyip

great info Hman, n pics2! im gonna hafta try some green acres i think, sounds freakin nice,,,,i lean towards the indica high too, far end towards narcotic even....if u had to pic one only for indica effect, which strain of yours would you pick/recommend for narcotic effect type high from indica??
thx for any feedback

jyip

jyip

i have read alot about nl1 being very narcotic, but ya dont see it around in pure form , i dont anyhow,

glockdoc

glockdoc

PExHB sounds mighty. ive been grabbing some Og Kush lately so im having a thing for the chem family now. theres something seductive about them idk. if im not mistaken headband is og kush and ecsd correct?!?!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

PExHB sounds mighty. ive been grabbing some Og Kush lately so im having a thing for the chem family now. theres something seductive about them idk. if im not mistaken headband is og kush and ecsd correct?!?!
I think it has master kush in there too.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Not sure who is given credit for that gem. But I'd like to shake his hand!

Latest posts

Top Bottom