Strain Sharing?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

if everyone thought like you, your xmas bud project wouldnt be happening bro. do you see me in your thread letting you know that im the reason you even have the xmas bud ? no, because it was shared with me by a kind old soul and i shared it with someone else who preserved it to be SHARED with the community that your apart of. that was my agenda to SHARE it not HOARD it.
not trying to argue with you but you know what im saying is right. when people were gifting you there prized clones on your forum, i didnt hear you talk like this. in fact, you promised many people a cut of your skunk which you never followed through with, myself included. you told me back at TSD i could get a snip, but you likely dont remember that because you never had any real intentions of sharing it. it just gave you a rise, admit it bro. its all good though because i still wish you well, just make sure since your word is your bond, you at least follow through with your own word and you pay homage to the people that helped paved the way for you. you aint reinvent the wheel bro, your a spoke on the hub just like me.
Lol
1. I never promised anyone a cut of skunk
2. I never received a clone from anyone on that forum, I just helped people link up
3. I have no intentions on hoarding the XMAS bud, in fact I'm going to spread it to everyone I enjoy on these forums

While you may be right your wrong about me

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Lol
1. I never promised anyone a cut of skunk
2. I never received a clone from anyone on that forum, I just helped people link up
3. I have no intentions on hoarding the XMAS bud, in fact I'm going to spread it to everyone I enjoy on these forums

While you may be right your wrong about me

im not wrong about #1. you did promise me a cut of at TSD. then you stopped talking to me when i tried to work out the logistics.

Shamus

Shamus

im not wrong about #1. you did promise me a cut of at TSD. then you stopped talking to me when i tried to work out the logistics.
Lol ok
The most I've ever told anyone is maybe someday.. Except for one individual on this forum. So I don't know what you speak of.
But whatever floats your boats

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

As I said... its subjective and based off the intent for the plant... while I agree with sharing freely as opposed to having lil elitist cliques of star bellied sneetches... If you're gonna use something I can see holding it tight... but then puttin out seeds or the cut once you've had yer head start with her... but on the other hand, you wouldn't necessarily know MY intent, so if I hand a cut to a trusted growmie with a restriction and they spread it like jelly... they ain't a trusted cat anymore... and have only fucked themselves in the future... cause I'm gonna keep on makin and poppin beans...

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

If you shoot a cut to a friend and they whore it out when you specifically ask them to keep it on lockdown, get better friends. That was a bad judgement call on your part. Has happened to me 3 or 4 times, cheap price to pay to know who I can and cannot trust.

Whatever you do just have some class and don't screw-up my reading material when I'm having my morning coffee or taking a dump. That's all I'm sayin, lol.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

If you shoot a cut to a friend and they whore it out when you specifically ask them to keep it on lockdown, get better friends. That was a bad judgement call on your part. Has happened to me 3 or 4 times, cheap price to pay to know who I can and cannot trust.

Whatever you do just have some class and don't screw-up my reading material when I'm having my morning coffee or taking a dump. That's all I'm sayin, lol.

EXACTLY what I would've said..
Cheers

Shamus

Shamus

if everyone thought like you, your xmas bud project wouldnt be happening bro.

Lol, says the guy who shared these XMAS buds on a site I made

do you see me in your thread letting you know that im the reason you even have the xmas bud ?

Yes.. Several times in each thread I have about it

no, because it was shared with me by a kind old soul and i shared it with someone else who preserved it to be SHARED with the community that your apart of. that was my agenda to SHARE it not HOARD it.

I created the sharing open environment that made you able to share them with people as you couldn't pop all of them I assume.

not trying to argue with you but you know what im saying is right. when people were gifting you there prized clones on your forum, i didnt hear you talk like this.

1. I never received a clone as I didn't want to take cuts away from people who Had a lot less than me.. So everyone is in the loop I helped make a clone circuit.. A monthly event at which people put up to 3 strains they have, 3 cuts of each.. Up once a month.. The recipient would send an address to a mod in charge.. The mod would send the address to the person sending the cut.. And voila that individual just donated some danks to a stranger.. Stuff like gorilla glue, that UK riri sour D, GSC forum, California purple haze, blood orange, Chemdog 91 (idk if that was legit), karmas amnesia haze.. just tons of random shit.. All out of the niceness of people's hearts. So please, before you cast another stone please do realize who your accusing or scolding with this shit.

just whatever people were allowed to give out.. in fact, you promised many people a cut of your skunk which you never followed through with, myself included. you told me back at TSD i could get a snip, but you likely dont remember that because you never had any real intentions of sharing it. it just gave you a rise, admit it bro.

This is even funnier, as I just realized I never even talked to you until that place that was shut down then started again (z whatever) I talked to you on that public board.. That was the first time talking to you.. We didn't know each other from Adam.. And that was post TSD.
So nah, your wrong

its all good though because i still wish you well, just make sure since your word is your bond, you at least follow through with your own word and you pay homage to the people that helped paved the way for you. you aint reinvent the wheel bro, your a spoke on the hub just like me.

You have no idea what I'm up to except for what I've posted publicly, quit assuming shit.
Wish you well too

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

@Shamus where is it now then if what you created was so great ? in case you didnt know, the whole group started there own site that isnt zlabs, and yeah its a reason your not there. all im saying is stop running around here like you created something or your bringing old school back, you sound like a clown. and dont act like your trying to share something, the people that really know you know how selfish you are.
and how do you know what your growing is old school ? do you know what strain you really have mr. old school ?

Shamus

Shamus

@Shamus where is it now then if what you created was so great ?
Its gone thank god,
lost thousands of dollars, had jealous competitors fucking up my relationships with people, robbed by a scheister

in case you didnt know, the whole group started there own site that isnt zlabs, and yeah its a reason your not there.
I'm fine with that.. lol
truly

all im saying is stop running around here like you created something or your bringing old school back, you sound like a clown. and dont act like your trying to share something, the people that really know you know how selfish you are.
theres a difference between being selfish and hoarding genetics your supposed to be hoarding.. sorry like i said its just the way it is
i am a self admitted strain hoarder.. but theres a difference between clone only cuts and seed stock made with them.. you'll eat your words and actions soon enough
I'm working several lines from the 70's-80's.. not even including your xmas buds.. and i have a 30 year old skunk and access to a lot of other old school gems?
please do tell me how I AM NOT bringing back old school? I'm taking genetics from the past and bringing them back to life and in stable seed form thru enough work?
Back to the future 2

and how do you know what your growing is old school ? do you know what strain you really have mr. old school ?

umm.. lol
ill leave it at that

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Yo, how dank are the old-school skunks, really? I always hear about the old original RKS that no one can find anymore. How would you compare it to say Chemdog D? Similar at all?

Shamus

Shamus

Yo, how dank are the old-school skunks, really? I always hear about the old original RKS that no one can find anymore. How would you compare it to say Chemdog D? Similar at all?
i don't have the RKS, but i can answer the old school skunk question
the old ass cut i have isn't the most potent by any means.. only after a long cure does it get a super trip sativa high.. however its a good long lasting, calming, meditative stone without a cure..
however these new hybrids i have with it are crazy strong.. so time may not be on this cuts side, but with crossing into it, brings back the potency vigor i would of expected it to once have
as far as my cut of old skunk.. i would smoke the real deal Chemdog D over it 3 out of 5 times.. once the skunk has a cure id say they're about as equally as awesome.. i would say the hybrids have the potency of the Chemdog D but theres still something special about a well grown chem cut

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I hoard my shit too, ain't no shame up in my game. Basically all of my elite cuts you can get if you look hard enough and/or pay enough and/or are willing to travel. The few that I have that are more exclusive are special to me and are the reason my meds are better than dude's down the road. Dude doesn't do shit for me, why would I just give him one of my most valued possessions that I spent my time and resources on? It's downright un-American! Lol. Not tryin to sing Kumbaya with anyone.

Your cuts make you unique and can even give you a name. Who is Chemdog without his Chem cuts? Just another stoner with a weird name, that's who.

If it's your cut do with it whatever the fk you want, honestly, but don't try talkin me into it. It's like, "why don't you share your new car with the whole community?" Because I don't want to and people don't respect other people's shit and will probably trash it, that's why!

This is just the opinion I have atm and have nothing better to do atm than to state it ;)

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

i don't have the RKS, but i can answer the old school skunk question
the old ass cut i have isn't the most potent by any means.. only after a long cure does it get a super trip sativa high.. however its a good long lasting, calming, meditative stone without a cure..
however these new hybrids i have with it are crazy strong.. so time may not be on this cuts side, but with crossing into it, brings back the potency vigor i would of expected it to once have
as far as my cut of old skunk.. i would smoke the real deal Chemdog D over it 3 out of 5 times.. once the skunk has a cure id say they're about as equally as awesome.. i would say the hybrids have the potency of the Chemdog D but theres still something special about a well grown chem cut
Agreed, love my Chemdog D cut!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

You can't get mad at someone for not wanting to share something special with you or other people, it's ridiculous. Might even be the verbatim definition of jealousy, I dunno, I just had oral surgery and am AFU'd, so I'm just ranting on the Internet at this point in my life, lol. You really want that cut? Take it to PM already and make the man an offer, but don't put it all out on display like this, man. It's petty from an outside perspective, it really is. It isn't any of my business, for all I know dude might be a complete dick and deserves it, I'm just tellin you it isn't a good look.

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

You can't get mad at someone for not wanting to share something special with you or other people, it's ridiculous. Might even be the verbatim definition of jealousy, I dunno, I just had oral surgery and am AFU'd, so I'm just ranting on the Internet at this point in my life, lol. You really want that cut? Take it to PM already and make the man an offer.
he never asked me for a cut, lol. i wouldn't have given it to him either way tho
i do think jealousy is a bit of a factor in his attempt trying to scold me
hes upset i tried popping 50 beans.. and have plans on running another hundred once i make more seed
he wants the xmas bud to be his project, so he's bummed I'm putting in real work and crossing his lil project to a butt load of elites.. and instead of working together or recognizing I'm doing and have done a lot to help the community regardless of what he thinks I'm doing long term, he's sitting here bitching about me.

Top Bottom