Strains originating in Colorado

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

You got me... Unfortunately, I rarely go out and do anything anymore.:anim_19:

Dude! You don't even know...work in the garden, stay home, play pool, smoke weed, turntables, or video games....I'm practically married!

http://i368.invalid.com/albums/oo130/alamogreg/Chains.jpg

C

COCannabis

So, i know this is supposed to only be strains that have originated in colorado....but does anybody know where I can find some f13 or old time moonshine here?! I've been searching for about a year now and have had no luck....

Edit: Just so you know, I mean dispensary-wise, I'm not at all trying to do anything against forum rules. None of the menus I've seen have it...

another_sellout

another_sellout

How about this! Does anyone know if there any Colorado "native" outdoor strains?

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

How about this! Does anyone know if there any Colorado "native" outdoor strains?

Native? like landrace? From my understanding cannabis was never indigenous to most of North America, only Central and South America. If there were "native" strains, would LEO already have wiped them out from 70 years of prohibition?

another_sellout

another_sellout

That's why "native" is in quotes. Strains and variants suited to the weather, that sort of thing. I know the herb wandered out of the Himalayas about 20,000 years ago, I just wanted to know if any of it had acclimated to here yet. I did find some wild plants on a creek near my house, but I'm guessing it was hippie bag seed that over wintered. Or authentic ditch ruderalis. Either way, I'm fairly sure someone other than me has been working the issue of hearty outdoor stock in this state. I just wanted to get a few named cultivars so I don't have to start from scratch.

And law enforcement hasn't got shit. More weed outside now than ever. I've even heard discussion about bringing in industrial hemp to pollute outdoor crops. Does that sound like they have a handle on anything? They couldn't even find 5000 plants with drip lines. A cattle rancher had to find it and turn it over to them. Cheeseman Lake, Pike National Forest, last year. They're busier writing tickets for money and killing babies with flash bangs on house raids. Fucking pigs.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
anything that grows in afghanistan, pakistan, and such will grow well here in CO, as we have near the same climate and elevation

CBF

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Biker Blue was supposedly created here and does fantastic outdoors as long as it can go till 1st or 2nd week of October. Its a Blueberry x Abusive OG hybrid and is a top notch smoke. I've heard some reports of hermies with it but haven't seen that myself.

I'm back to working on my SPG x Haze with a couple nice sat phenos in flower and a male tucked away outside. Looks like a Haze but smells and tastes exactly like Sweet Pink Grapefruit.
I haven't tried it outdoors along the Front Range but friends in the 4 corners area have run it OD for the last 2 years and have nothing but good things to say about it.
Some of these seeds will be in our local dispensaries by Halloween.

M

mendel

Rocky, heres a look at 6 of your grapefruit/haze. Its the 6 girls I got from a pack of 10. Ive been trimming the mothers of these cuts this week, and I must say they smell yummy! Did I mention they are very good yeilders?

They are in 20 gallon hempy tubs, I hope they dont outgrow the greenhouse, they have a pretty good stretch......naw I think we'll be fine..;)

regards,

mendel

6 27 10 007
B

bigrippen

anybody ever hear about or smoke the "diamond"? a friend had it a few years ago and said it came outa foco. had huge yields off it along with great taste. would purple naturally the last week.

another_sellout

another_sellout

CBF, Rocky, thank you for the input. I'll see what I can stir up on this Blue Biker.

M

mendel

Biker blue is a select blueberry cut run by the sons of silence in Denver. It was passed onto me, and I in turn passed it onto the person who made the abusive og x blueberry cross. It was an accidental cross, made when the biker blue hermied.

Sshfan

Sshfan

Anyone have the background on a Black Domina cut passed around that taste like cherries and grapes? mmmm! It has a real nice kick to it and might be some of the strongest indica I have tasted in a while with a big yeild as a bonus.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Anyone have the background on a Black Domina cut passed around that taste like cherries and grapes? mmmm! It has a real nice kick to it and might be some of the strongest indica I have tasted in a while with a big yeild as a bonus.

Is that a fully "black" domina, as in it purples real nice, not the leaves, but the calyxes?

Sshfan

Sshfan

It does turn a light purple in the end but is mostly green I did not grow this run so it could have gone further perhaps. She is some of the tastiest smoke I have had in a long time and strong which are my two requirements. She taste real familiar and I know I have tasted her in the past. Just curious on the background. I think she will be around for a bit.

F

Funkfingers

Maybe the D. H. C. cut.. Heard they ran through a few packs of the b.domina and came up with a killer pheno..Maybe one of those cat's is still around and will chime in..

Top Bottom