Strains & Projects

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
great to hear Skunkmasterflex cant wait until i see those pictures.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

no i don't have any pic's yet of the black cheese. as it is still a new cross and i have not run it after making the seeds. but these will also go out when the headband crosses are done.

ya brother was just wondering on the parents. I was looking through the tester thread and heard you mention the black crosses. I wish i had the room to play with some of the hb project. I just popped a pack of fugu so im balls deep in those rite now cant wait!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey HAZYMON.. what is the lineage or cut stock of your bubba line?

there seems to be so many.. I havent really had much experience with bubba.. I did your big bubbba once.. loved it...

so not being a bubba head.. I can remeber these

garberville
kastsu
pre 98
Platinum

you ever hear this story about the supposed history of bubba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2qBscpgGEI&feature=player_embedded#!

Hazemans cut if its any of them you got there listed would probably be the 93. I have the pre98 and its Def not that. Garbervill is a purple kush cut and from what everyone tells me isn't worth a Shit. The katsu is a great cut but I know purples like crazy. This one may but I'm only in week 4 of bloom. Also I think the katsu may producer larger buds than this one. This bubba (hazemans) is just utterly insane dank. I'll get a few pics up here in a minute ~smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bubba Kush

Here are a few snaps i took of the Bubba Kush cut that hazeman has been using in his crosses. these pics dont even come close to capturing the pure dankness that this cut really is. shes at 31 days bloom in these pics. first pic is of the top and the second pics is a side nug.....same size buds around the plant pretty much. lil rock chunks of fire ~SMF~

Rsz dscn2426
Rsz dscn2420
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
31 days she will plump up. and you are right those pic's don't capture the real bubba kush plant. you have to see it in person to get the real picture. i know she don't like direct light. so keeping her off to the side make her grow better and also she like medium frets.

But nice job so far Skunkmaster. and don't forget to post a pic when she is ready to harvest.

Reactions: mal
GhostFace

GhostFace

my buddy popped some beans "rockyMtnHigh" - "orangekush-X-Chemo" & got a few females after weeding out the males_
popped a single "redneckkoosh" bean & got a very bubba dom female_ yet to be fully tested_the mom from seed was super slow vegging and super thick an squat, the clone we took an made into the new mom has tons of vigor and clones root super quick with monster roots busting out of the rooters in 4-7days.
popped 2 pow's and both showed male #1 "POW" was super lush with tons of vigor and i kept a clone of this male for future breeding and the other "POW" #2 was super slow vegging & just lacked what i was looking for in a stud.

fUture:
SourKush x POW
RedneckKoosh x POW
Stugots x POW >_____Stugots = "JackHerer x {StrawberrycoughXMasterkush}"
Fl0berry x POW >_____Fl0berry = "FLO x {StrawberrycoughXMasterkush}"
HeadBand x POW
TrainWreck x POW
Bluedream x POW
OrangekushXChemo x POW
RockyMtnhigh x POW

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hazeman, Your Madness genetics are truly amazing bro... I popped two beans of the ten both female and both keepers.. fimmed 1 and got 4 giant cola's that are going to be on top g13 leaner. The other was a bubba leaner I put outside and it is doing great and got a real early start this year so should be a monster..... big ups

O

OldLuck

PE X Headband X White x Aloha White Widow

PE X Headband X White x Aloha White Widow is in the breeding room. i have also put in there a grand daddy purple, bubba kush,cheese Bx1 and a purple bubble gum.

Do you have any pixs or a drop date for any of these yet? Can't wait to grab some of your fire.

soserthc1

soserthc1

here is a picture of madness 1 on day 13 in flower and also look at the fim job on this girl.... quick question ? do most generally start the day count on first sign of flowers or on switch to 12/12 this is actually day 3 of showing flowers but 12 days in 12/12

2012 04 17 115923
2012 04 17 115852
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hello hazeman! Thank you for all your hard work! Sorry if This is covered on another thread somewhere. I have heard of the 98' Aloha White Widow as a clone only strain... How did you get a male?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hello hazeman! Thank you for all your hard work! Sorry if This is covered on another thread somewhere. I have heard of the 98' Aloha White Widow as a clone only strain... How did you get a male?

there is Always someone out there that has been Sitting on seeds. just like me finding some f2's of subcools Black Russian. you never know who has what

G

gerardbutler79

there will be some Grape Stomper crosses that will be coming out also from Gage greens Grape stomper:bong-hits:

like PE/Headband X Grape Stomper/AWW

Whatever happen wit this one?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Here is a new strain for the sativa lovers i call it Trapper, the sativa mother is unknown. i got it for a Bike club and all they said it was good. so i hit her with a monkey balls male. seeds are drying and the monkey ball deep chunk are drying to.

Trapper2

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:)
are we going to see STRAIGHT MONKEY BALLS in the future??......

not crazy about the SATS unless they have been hit with something with a quicker finishing time, i love to smoke the SATS just cand handel growing them out.....
looking good though;)

Top Bottom