• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grodankushman

that needs to be in my garden fast! great job with her duder

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

She's a Super Model , i hope mines come out like that........

S

sunsimulator

Oh helll oh hell

Jack you not gonna believe what i found in my seed stash last night!!!!! Last night i was looking threw my seed stash ,, I found a pack of of these seeds bro ,, now i can not remember if it is Strawberrydiesel x dc ,, or sc x dc .
i'll look on pack today . either way im sure i'll find some crazy shit in it ,, i also got some sc seeds i made but can not remember what i made it with or what male i used.
im happy i found these seeds> :sun2:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack you not gonna believe what i found in my seed stash last night!!!!! Last night i was looking threw my seed stash ,, I found a pack of of these seeds bro ,, now i can not remember if it is Strawberrydiesel x dc ,, or sc x dc .
i'll look on pack today . either way im sure i'll find some crazy shit in it ,, i also got some sc seeds i made but can not remember what i made it with or what male i used.
im happy i found these seeds> :sun2:

Awesome Bro let me know if you need help burning the evidence after harvest...:D

S

sunsimulator

LOL jack ,, i sure will .. You know what i found was
STD x DC but thats ok ,, i think i will like them just the same i hope,,lol...... Can u tell me what the flavors u got from that plant u had ,, that fugger looks great! And i hope i get results like yours.

B

bicycle racer

the unfortunate thing with this strain is that it looks very good and very frosty but potency is on the low side. i made a fem cross of dc*sc*tahoe og hopefully that brings up the potency a bit.

D

D9420

found a great pheno there. that's a sweet cross both killer on there own :big_boss::weed-sign:

X

XxchemoxX

Fucken sweet man looks amazing im growing out some bubba kush deep chunk this summer along wiht some Agent orange i doubt my deep chunk cross will be as tasty but im reallylooking forward to it

D

D9420

Fucken sweet man looks amazing im growing out some bubba kush deep chunk this summer along wiht some Agent orange i doubt my deep chunk cross will be as tasty but im reallylooking forward to it

i dont know man i think you might find something real nice out of those Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk sounds like a good mix. i got some Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk i need to hunt through myself. :passingjoint:
be nice to see how the DC shows through on each cross.

X

XxchemoxX

i dont know man i think you might find something real nice out of those Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk sounds like a good mix. i got some Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk i need to hunt through myself. :passingjoint:
be nice to see how the DC shows through on each cross.

o yah i definatly know it'll be a nice hashy kushy flavour but strawberry cough deep chunk sounds very yummy as well

TortureKill

TortureKill

Just dug up a pack of the KKSC x Deep Chunk. If everything goes as planned the KKSC cut will be back in my garden, and I will be hunting for a KKSC X DC stud. This line has a lot of potential.

Top Bottom