• Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Quick update:

SD early flower

My Strain early flower

Momma bear potentials

3grambowl

How do you feel about the light penetration and yield of the 1200w in a 4x8? That's 37.5 watts/sq ft. Under minimum as far as I've known. Curious cause I ran 1800 watt in a 4x8 (57 watts per sq ft) and still felt like everything was lacking
3gb

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

How do you feel about the light penetration and yield of the 1200w in a 4x8? That's 37.5 watts/sq ft. Under minimum as far as I've known. Curious cause I ran 1800 watt in a 4x8 (57 watts per sq ft) and still felt like everything was lacking
3gb

Yeah I agree we are seeing some plants not getting to their full potential as my friend is running same strain under 1000w and seeing a bigger production.

I have since lowered lights and am seeing better results, plants are only about 12 inches from lights. I'd like to run same room with 2 1000w but it's too hot right now and were still seeing about half pound a light so I'm happy with it.

3grambowl

you can be doubling that easily, should be shooting for 1.5 a light w 600s. You need to vent those lights and get some co2 in there. That half P will jump to a full in a single run. Two 1ks don't put off too much more heat either, and if those were air cooled you'd be in about the same spot you are now. How's the temps in there? Rocking ac? How cold is the intake air? Environment is 70% of bud quality and quantity.
3gb

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

As it is now the temps get about 68-79, but has been rising with summer coming. Our major issue is power at the moment. I've tried adding an AC and the energy blew the fuse. I need an electrician to come out before I can add anything. I am also going to vent the lights again this summer I took out the ducting when winter came and it was getting too cold in there. Co2 I added a couple months ago but just one of those bags, need to get the real deal I'm assuming? Air intake is not that cold probably 70-73.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I've also changed my genetics somewhat so hoping that that was an issue as well. Seen better producing strains then when we got half p a light. Going to try and get back on a monthly harvest so I can tell what one light is giving now.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

you can be doubling that easily, should be shooting for 1.5 a light w 600s. You need to vent those lights and get some co2 in there. That half P will jump to a full in a single run. Two 1ks don't put off too much more heat either, and if those were air cooled you'd be in about the same spot you are now. How's the temps in there? Rocking ac? How cold is the intake air? Environment is 70% of bud quality and quantity.
3gb

Latest pull on half of the room
Going to weigh when dry.
Big one is DJ Short Blueberry
Others Blue Dream pic only shows a few I got 10 plants like that

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Ok so... I'm back!!!

Since I started the Strawberry D run we had some electrical problems which also included heat problems and now am just getting back into next round. We've gone down to one 600w hps and are doing a run of SD and OG. Pics below are from tonight, happy to be back brothas I hope to get this SD lookin nice!

SD WEEK 2 are the taller ones on outside and OG down the middle.

Some clones and seedlings of OG, and a couple new strains in our garden.

Clones and seedlings with a mystery plant in the corner.

Mother bears

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ok so... I'm back!!!

Since I started the Strawberry D run we had some electrical problems which also included heat problems and now am just getting back into next round. We've gone down to one 600w hps and are doing a run of SD and OG. Pics below are from tonight, happy to be back brothas I hope to get this SD lookin nice!

SD WEEK 2 are the taller ones on outside and OG down the middle.
View attachment 407964

Some clones and seedlings of OG, and a couple new strains in our garden.
View attachment 407966

Clones and seedlings with a mystery plant in the corner. View attachment 407968

Mother bears
View attachment 407971

Glad to have y back bro! Went thru same issue and just now getting new space together and ready. Just one 600? How many you run with just one 600? Looks like 12? Ima vert bare dude just now trying out led and fusing it with that. Hoping for good results. Hope all's safe and dank your way brother.
Tmb
Respect

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I'm trying out 12 this run, 2 gal bags with Roots Organics green lite. OG will finish earlier then SD so I put them in a week after SD. I'm keeping them clean all the way up by trimming everything off except the top nodes. Hoping for same, good luck my man wish you the best!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Scratch that, since last post I've had light issues and had to replace my bulb and ballast, started flower over with my mothers trying to beef up my yield this run I added a net, and a new co2 box that's self activated. Check it.

Temps are a steady 78-82. This is day 10, should I lower the net? Any advise would be appreciated it's my first scrog

Latest posts

Top Bottom