Strawberry Dog

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow CBF, those are lookin really nice. I liked the dew comment. Made me laugh right when I needed one. :mmm

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Looking great outdo as usual homie.... do you have any indoor running that you've smoked yet? Hows that lady diggin the cool weather?

yep, toked the plants that made the f2 offerin. have the parent plants flowerin now again sensi, done Oct2.

plant pictured is one of the females used in the f2.

this am got down to 30F, and did get some leaf burn. otherwise doin fine.

thanks for checkin in Highroller. glad i could enlighten your mood:D

CBF

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Strawberry Dog #1, strawberry goodness, 63 days, about another week on her.

CBF

Strawdog 003plant 63days 800x600
Strawdog 003 budCU 800x600
Strawdog 003 budxcu 800x600
Strawdog 003 budXXcu 800x600
G

guerillaMAN

both looks really insane... that strawdog looks really crazy. good work ;)
peace

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Strawberry Dog#3, first go with this one, dont know how shes gonna smoke, but lots of SCreme odors, and frosty.

CBF

SbDog plant 76days 800x600
SbDog tops76days 800x600
Sbdog cola 800x600
SBDOG bud 800x600
Sbdog bud2 800x600
Sbdog CU 800x600
CBF

CBF

Supporter
another, this ones the #2 plant, one of the F2 moms, when run for seed was mostly a diesel aroma and taste, chemmy you could say, this go, sensi, shes a "Pine Dog" plant. very piney aromas.

CBF

Sbdog plant2 800x600
Sbdog2 bud 800x600
Sbdog2 bud2 800x600
Sbdog2 CU 800x600
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

dam CBF you're killin it. All the plants phenos look great.
Lookin at the dry shots of #2 put's a fruity/musky/sour taste in my mouth. Enjoy the goods. :smiley_joint:

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice ta see what I have ta look forward to! I only had 4 of the 10 pop up of mine. Which was the lowest germ rate outta all the seeds I popped but they are lookn beautiful. I got 2 males 1 girl for sure and the fourth hasn't let me know yet. Don't get me wrong it's no big thing some seeds are just like that. I've just popped 10 diff strains from da Farm and thr almost all up. Alien Express was started with the Strswberry Dog and I got 4 outta 5 seeds up wth that and I got 2 boys and 2 girls outta that batch. I just put both kinds in flower Sunday so we will see soon. Thax
Peace

stickyicky

stickyicky

Nice work my man!

That strawberry Cough sure comes out in whatever she is crossed with.

I'm runnin Screme right now and its bangin. What are Screme's genetics? Strawberry cough x ?

Thanks,

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Strawberry Dawg is Chemdog D x Sceme. These r the f2's I believe

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't remember the Screme side of it but it was up on THCbay

CBF

CBF

Supporter
I'm runnin Screme right now and its bangin. What are Screme's genetics? Strawberry cough x ?

Thanks,

Strawberry Creme is a second generation cut out of Strawberry Cough S1s.

SC S1s were purchased off cbay some years ago, done by Goldeneye. i got 5 packs, sent one to a friend, he found a male in his bunch, males were also found by others at the time that had purchased the same seed.

my buddy made a batch and sent some seed to me. the SCreme was found in that batch.

at the time i had found 2 strawberry phenos i had kept,#14 and #21, the SCreme that goes around is the #21, more sativa dom. the 14 was a more indica dom with a headier high then the 21. i lost the #14, and figured i better get the other around before its lost as well.

have done 3 filial gens usin the seed off the SCreme, but could never get the SCremes aromas and tastes. so i went and did a BC, and what i had been lookin for came out. the BC2 increased the SCreme phenotype numbers in a population, but i have noticed a bit of inbred depression.

have maintained the Strawberry Cough seedline, keepin as much diversity as possible. currently growin out the F2s, original selfed seed, and both the BC1 and 2. with the plan to combine the generations and improve the over all strawberry phenos in the cough.

hope that helps:D
CBF

stickyicky

stickyicky

Glad you found the screme. It's frostier than the cough I ran last year. Have not smoked any yet but, damn if it's not the best looking girls I've run in 8 try's and minimum of 30 strains. I'll run it anytime. It's in my garden for good now! Keep up the awesome work you doing. I know I appreciate it.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful work CBF. Thank you for what you do brother

Top Bottom