Strawberry Gorilla (feminized) Royal King Seeds

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I just looked in the top drawer and there was a pack of seeds I don't even remember ordering. Had to search my emails. These are from canada, Royal King Seeds. I don't know who this company is or if they sell quality seed or not, but fuck it, let's pop this cherry. Going on a limb and just dropping one of these seeds that will eventually end up in a 20 gallon pot, in a 4x2 tent. 😏
Strawberry gorilla feminized royal king seeds

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
The tent is currently used for some drying and the soil is cooking as we speak in there, we'll add some fresh soil later on to finish filling that 20 gallon pot. Seed was just dropped and sitting in the humidity dome. We should have a party goin in a couple weeks.
PXL 20240207 040012572
PXL 20240207 045422668

F

Filthy_McNasty

Just started Autos
Remedy
Northern Lights
Afghani Bullrider

from Royal King. All planted yesterday around 6pm. Remedy this morning after only 14 hours ..... doing great.
So far so good ....

IMG 20240224 080611
IMG 20240224 091214
IMG 20240224 091225
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Moved it one day early.. she's now in the 4x4 😁 (w/ her friends) The terpenes are already popping with the Strawberry Gorilla. Wife noticed it right away as I carried it to the garage.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
The Strawberry Gorilla has grown some and is now going through something that seems like a magnesium deficiency. Leaves are pale green and starting to dry out...so weird. Did I over water? I'll get some pics later on. I just set up the Blumats so hopefully that will help if it is over watering. For the meantime we are foliar spraying with Epsom salt. Might drop a vid later on of this sad thing.

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Week4.....I went down a 🐰 🕳, thank you jj, and found some stuff I'm hoping helps me.....not sure if this is anything...

And I'm hoping this is the other one..

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Hey Week4.....I went down a 🐰 🕳, thank you jj, and found some stuff I'm hoping helps me.....not sure if this is anything...

And I'm hoping this is the other one..

Wow..very interesting... Lower pH corresponds with higher [H+], while higher pH is associated with lower [H+]. H+ = (Concentration of the soil)

Nice find.

The other link seems like it's suggesting light intensity can contribute to leaf chlorosis?

High-light leaves had less chlorophyll content than low-light leaves regardless of Mn treatment.

I'm checking both parameters tonight! Thanks. 😁

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Alright, so far I've checked the soils pH and we're at a healthy 6.7, and I'm leaning towards Magnesium Deficiency right now. We'll continue with the Epsom Salt sprays to see what jives. Light was not measured but my guess is it's about 450 ppfd. Should be alright. Might actually measure that later on to see how on or off I am on that number.

Top Bottom