StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

I gotta get some of them gloves then I've been rubbing my fingerprints fukkn raw. I gotta pick up some bubble bags or something too, I've been throwing away trim for over 20 yrs what a fukkn waste it hurts thinking about it after seeing how easy hash is to make, DUH!!

LOL!!

SPEAKING OF HASH.

on the 15th u know what ill be bringing to the coffee table. lol.

GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS,

:passingjoint:

Peace,
S i R

symbiote420

symbiote420

LOL!!

SPEAKING OF HASH.

on the 15th u know what ill be bringing to the coffee table. lol.

GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS,

:passingjoint:

Peace,
S i R
Yeah I can't wait bruh! That table gonna be so full you're gonna need a doggie bag all the goodies I got for ya lol.

S

StrikeitRich

Hungry ANIMALS...

all im going to say is this.

The point i am at in my life, with concideration towards my family and future, i am unfortunatly going to have to slow things down for a min.

I am way to paranoid i guess. and i apologize for any issues i may have caused regardless of the case, i am sorry for spreading fear, and I recognize this.

Ty everyone here at the farm this is my home and always will be. Please understand when ur boy just says "i gotta lay low for a min." and let the mind rest easy......

TY everyone for ur undrstandin. TY.

Peace, and Luv,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Clearifications.

I am not "UnPluggin" or anything of the meens.

I just need to rest my weary mind and enjoy the fruites of my labors and spend quality time with my family, and especially my little girl. :sun2:

Regardless this is my home and i will be here to stay. (always Lurkin`) lol.

Peace and LUV
S i R :damnhippie:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I am not "UnPluggin" or anything of the meens.

I just need to rest my weary mind and enjoy the fruites of my labors and spend quality time with my family, and especially my little girl. :sun2:

Regardless this is my home and i will be here to stay. (always Lurkin`) lol.

Peace and LUV
S i R :damnhippie:

Mad respect. +1

S

StrikeitRich

Holy Cows

Wheeeww.

I'm back, checkin again, to reckit, now lets begin, party on, party people, lets make/hear some noise.......

LOL. jk jk,

But fur reals Back to the future is more like it.

lol.

But yeah TY everyone,

Back to Lurkin now, lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

The Prodigy

Favorite band.^

Titeld
Invaders Must Die

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

KushPlantPoppinOFF

KushPlantGerminator10-27.jpg

TY Aligee!!!!!

Peace,
S i R

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
SiR,

You are a terrible lurker.

F

fuzzy

Yeah, where you been sir? How are my White Urkles doing?Did your dog eat those too?I bet not.

S

StrikeitRich

Fuzzy this is for u brother,

VEG_014.jpg

It's one or the other but not booth. lol.

Get some bro.

Peace,
S i R

F

fuzzy

Lol, your a fucking joke !Why dont you let the comunity know what a loser you really are.Let them know how you Fuck people and then tell them ignorance is a bitch.Just letting the good peeps on the farm Not to fuck with you because you Sir are a Liar!Plain and simple!Punk Ass Kid!If this gets me kicked off, so be it.Just trying to look out for the Good people on the farm.We Really dont need loser, lieing, little punks on here.So go ahead and tell them how you like to fuck people out of gear.Punk!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom