StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

nice shop SiR.

...what?! wifey don't know? your ballsy my friend, ballsy!

S

StrikeitRich

LmAo....

Nahh shes my patient too, lol.

Dont let her know i chopped a plant down quick at midnight and am drying it in the Vac Closet. lol.

JK.

If she asks ill tell her the Gnomes did it again. lol.

S

sfzoo

haha, knew i had to be missing something.

don't mind me, gonna be perusing the earlier entries of this thread. like what i see thus far!

S

StrikeitRich

Update.

Just recieved a gift from above.

My next, NEXT, lol, round will include...

White Urkel - OGR
SHeri (shoreline x heri) - Underground Breeder

TY for ur support.:rauch08:

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Just recieved a gift from above.

My next round will include...

White Urkel - OGR
SHeri (shoreline x heri) - Underground Breeder

TY for ur support.:rauch08:

Peace,
S i R

DAMN YOU SiR! White Urkle sounds amazing man. Good luck and happy farmin'

Your stable just got that much better! I'm jealous!

EDIT: Any info on the SHeri?

S

StrikeitRich

don't mind me, gonna be perusing the earlier entries of this thread. like what i see thus far!

TY!

No worries brother. Stop in whenever u want my door is always open. lol.

Peace,
S i R

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
wow white urkle huh? from above? I'm jealous if you got a prime pheno cutting that you are thinking it will be ready for your next round so soon. Gonna have to find my keeper out of the beans i grabbed. W/e I am stoked to be able to follow you through a second strain we have in common for this log. Again it seems i will be just a few weeks behind you so make sure to post up anything you learn about the way it grows/responds to nutrients. Good luck on your next round, it is going to have the fire in every square inch of light!!:banana1sv6:

-Meeks

S

StrikeitRich

DAMN YOU SiR! White Urkle sounds amazing man. Good luck and happy farmin'

Your stable just got that much better! I'm jealous!

EDIT: Any info on the SHeri?

TY. lol. i think. lol.

info on the Sheri... other then what i posted nope. i should probably research it... but i doubt that ill get any info it just said UNDERGROUND BREEDER. lol. so we will see. IF anyone has any info please post up. I luv pics to. lol.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

TY. lol. i think. lol.

info on the Sheri... other then what i posted nope. i should probably research it... but i doubt that ill get any info it just said UNDERGROUND BREEDER. lol. so we will see. IF anyone has any info please post up. I luv pics to. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Yeah, no harm intended lol. Just plain old envy lol.

Cant wait to see what got in store for your next few runs bro!

Good luck!

S

StrikeitRich

wow white urkle huh? from above? I'm jealous if you got a prime pheno cutting that you are thinking it will be ready for your next round so soon. Gonna have to find my keeper out of the beans i grabbed. W/e I am stoked to be able to follow you through a second strain we have in common for this log. Again it seems i will be just a few weeks behind you so make sure to post up anything you learn about the way it grows/responds to nutrients. Good luck on your next round, it is going to have the fire in every square of light!!:banana1sv6:

-Meeks

Seeds nMeeks, not Cuttings.

The Sheri i believe is Regular..

We will be on track with the WU if we pop em at the same time.. Im popping them in about a week or so.

Just starting to get my line up ready for next YEAR...lol....Always planning ahead brother.

Peace,
S i R

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
NIce man! I just dropped some wifi, white urkle and aligee's kushplant in water about an hour ago.

S

StrikeitRich

NIce man! I just dropped some wifi, white urkle and aligee's kushplant in water about an hour ago.

Ill be joining ur party. lol. we have the sameish line up in mind fur sure. lol

WIFI, WHITEURKEL, SHERI, KUSHPLANT, ILLEGAL ALIEN,

Much Luv and respect to this community i call my home.

Peace,
S i R

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Sweet line up bro. I'm looking forward to the show.

I love this place too. Great, friendly place full of knowledge and unbelievable genetics...couldn't ask for more.

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's up SiR? I see the workshop going full blast bro, nice little harem you have developing. I just drop my Kushplant testers in some distilled water about an hour ago too, threw the last four of Mota's R13 x Herijuana in another cup. Imma start a thread for them when they get going. Beautiful wifis homie!!

S

StrikeitRich

TY.

Right on me either.

Sweet line up bro. I'm looking forward to the show.

I love this place too. Great, friendly place full of knowledge and unbelievable genetics...couldn't ask for more.

Nodda Mucho. lol. JK ill show u just below these words. lol.

Yeah i will be right with u on them. Just waiting on my package. lol

And by the way PROPS to ALIGEE for his GENEROSITEE! ur the man aligee. RESPECT!

And u sound like u got some fire in store as well. NICE.

TY.

What's up SiR? I see the workshop going full blast bro, nice little harem you have developing. I just drop my Kushplant testers in some distilled water about an hour ago too, threw the last four of Mota's R13 x Herijuana in another cup. Imma start a thread for them when they get going. Beautiful wifis homie!!

HARVEST UPDATE.

MY FUZZIN back sucks. Lightn` up a spliffer here, hold on....:afroweed: alright much better. Forgetin my pain was ever there. lol.

ALright i took down another bigger Apollo and an Ogiesel. this Ogiesel was UNTOPPED and Bradded up the Stalk I think this may be my night time meds. lol. I cannot wait to put flame to her. She has been in my garden almost 8 months... And this is her first harvest.. So i would say im excited... lol. And i dont know if this is sorta normal, but she stunk so bad it hurt my eyes... like an onion but not nearly to that extent. SHIT STANKS.

Apollo 13 BX Short Pheno

UN Manicured (no im not flippin u the bird. lol. )
VEG_001.jpg

Manicured
VEG_004.jpg

ALL by hand no scissors or anything.

Ogiesel Pheno #2

VEG_008.jpg
VEG_0091.jpg

Day 3 of Harvest COMPLETED!:dance

and incase u where wondering im 6foot 1inch tall.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damnnnnnnnn. Lookin good SiR. That nuggets got some crazy structure. Diggin it!

S

StrikeitRich

Damnnnnnnnn. Lookin good SiR. That nuggets got some crazy structure. Diggin it!

Ty. Yeah shes a ugly, stinky, fat girl.... JUST how i like em. lol.

The Wifey broke a big chunk off two spots on the top colas... The bigger light areas. They are on a window screen dryin alone now, and the Ogiesel weighd 2X as much as the Apollo i took down, FYI.

Peace,
S i R

symbiote420

symbiote420

Those Diesel strains have your fingers looking like you've been eating fried chicken when you handle em don't they? lol....they have a greasy type of resin. I started hand pucking my plants too I love the finger hash I get, roll that shit in a joint, pack a bowl, or lace your meds wit it! That Apollo might crazy glue your fingers together bro.

S

StrikeitRich

Those Diesel strains have your fingers looking like you've been eating fried chicken when you handle em don't they? lol....they have a greasy type of resin. I started hand pucking my plants too I love the finger hash I get, roll that shit in a joint, pack a bowl, or lace your meds wit it! That Apollo might crazy glue your fingers together bro.

Yeah the APOLLO is fucking retarded resiny. i could spiderman the wall after plucking her.

And yes the Diesels are GREeZZY. LUVin it!

Also i urse the Vynal Gloves makes for MUCH easier removal of the glove hash. lol.

I cant wait to start making the REAL hash though. Probably another week before i get going on that though. I need to be awake to finish up all this stuff. lol.

Peace,
S i R

symbiote420

symbiote420

I gotta get some of them gloves then I've been rubbing my fingerprints fukkn raw. I gotta pick up some bubble bags or something too, I've been throwing away trim for over 20 yrs what a fukkn waste it hurts thinking about it after seeing how easy hash is to make, DUH!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom