StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn bro those Illegal Aliens stems are thicky thick for how young these girls are. Im stoked to see how this goes. Cant wait to see what this dank looks like!

S

StrikeitRich

9-11 Updates

Flowering Tent

Day 45ish Flowering.

Ogiesel Pheno # 2

Picture_00429.jpg
Picture_00226.jpg

Picture_0324.jpg

Picture_00132.jpg
Picture_00615.jpg

Apollo 13 BX Pheno Short

Picture_00718.jpg
Picture_0194.jpg

Picture_0126.jpg
Picture_0214.jpg

Picture_0184.jpg

Canapy Shot

Picture_0156.jpg

Veg Closet

Illegal ALiens are all either Toped or FIMed. Just gave the ones i could a good tie down, and the ones that i couldnt tie down i pinched (SuperCropped) to start Horizontal growth. The Second Pic is of the "Mutant Alien" without me pushing aside its leaves. This little tike has got some super FAT leaves and they are rather Short too.

Picture_0361.jpg
Picture_0463.jpg

WhiteFires are all Toped or FIMed now as well, but look at how big these leaves are.

Picture_0411.jpg
Picture_0422.jpg

So yeah hope u all enjoy, and please feel free to comment and bullshit around in this thread, No worries.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

9-13 UPdates

Today i will begin work on my electrical situation. I am going to be rigin up my own little control center to run my balasts and grow area on a seperate breaker and panal. Last night i noticed the outlets on the walls were getting warm from all the power, so i figuare before i have any issues ill just get this shit set up. So if anyone has any advice please feel free, I want to be able to down the road run A LOT of power so im keeping that in mind when constructing this beast.

I also last night, since i only ran one light all night cause i was sorta sketched about electrical fires..., Strung up all my colas, completing my hybrid method between a ScRoG grow and a conventional grow. Here are the Pics from the work.

Canapy

Picture_00328.jpg
Picture_00227.jpg

Wall of Ogiesel

Picture_00818.jpg
Picture_01014.jpg

Apollo 13 BX

Picture_00616.jpg

Peace,
S i R

C

cheech

Did you use different nutes on the ogiesel in flower? The flowering plants on page one looked picture perfect.. Looked like the plant never saw any stress in its life. My fan leaves always end up looking like the ones above do by the end of flower.... Except the one time I used h&g to the end.

Very nice either way. Not smoking fan leaves.

In terms of controller, the cap mcl 8 is nice. Can run 4 on a timer and 4 constant for lets say t5 lamps, or run all 8 on the timer. Only 130 on ebay.

S

StrikeitRich

Did you use different nutes on the ogiesel in flower? The flowering plants on page one looked picture perfect.. Looked like the plant never saw any stress in its life. My fan leaves always end up looking like the ones above do by the end of flower.... Except the one time I used h&g to the end.

Very nice either way. Not smoking fan leaves.

In terms of controller, the cap mcl 8 is nice. Can run 4 on a timer and 4 constant for lets say t5 lamps, or run all 8 on the timer. Only 130 on ebay.

Same stuff throughout on the Ogiesels and that specific Apollo on page one. Only difference was that was my first solo venture with Hydroponics, and i only did 4 plants so they had my very close attention. This run i switched back to soil and got some Gnats and went crazy back when they where in veg.

I did run a single Apollo with only FF base and BigBloom, but the leaf marks are from my dumb ass going nuts with GoGnats.. lol. Yeah opps live and learn, they are in like day 48ish flowering. The ogiesel is a bit of a faster finisher then the Apollos so ive read, but i've honestly never flowered this ogiesel before.

Ty for the info. I would like to run up to 6 1000Watt balasts plus all equiptment so yeah, im thinking about putting it together myself and what not. Just buy an empty case and all the parts and go to work. Hopefully it works out alright. I've never really looked into it that hard. I think ill make it work. lol. And if not then ill just have to call an electrition and hope he is med friendly. lol.

Peace,
S i R

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

SiR
looking great bro. I have a couple of plants in roots organic soil and got knats in the room. everytime I water them I take a spray bottle of azamax and spray the top of the soil. Seems to be keeping them in check. I`m playing with some nets to. I think in one of my rooms I waited a bit to long. I have to wait and see. The apollo looks great man.
peace
Tortuga

S

StrikeitRich

SiR
looking great bro. I have a couple of plants in roots organic soil and got knats in the room. everytime I water them I take a spray bottle of azamax and spray the top of the soil. Seems to be keeping them in check. I`m playing with some nets to. I think in one of my rooms I waited a bit to long. I have to wait and see. The apollo looks great man.
peace
Tortuga

TY yeah i hear u about soil and Gnats. I got them under control now. It just sucks cause i want to get rid of them and i think i am slowly realizing this run i just may have to just deal with them. No harm has come from them directly. lol.

I really like the results from this method im trying. I actually grow a plant without topping it to about 2 feet tall then put em directly under the screen and flip em then control the stretch and force horizontal growth through the 21 day mark and then once they are swollen i strung em up using the stakes previously used to support the smaller plant. It is working great with forcing up multiple tops and also allows for great light penetration into the bottom 2 foot of plant under the once full screen. lol. I hope that sorta made some sence.

Peace,
S i R

symbiote420

symbiote420

I crush about a teaspoon worth of Mosquito Dunk per gallon and the larvae are toast, my dogs have drunk water with it in the yard, it hasn!'t hurt them none! Sticky traps and increase air circulation do the rest.
My leaves look the same I blame the summertime temps, like you guys said we ain't smoking the leaves anyway lol, nice workshop you got yourself! I gotta try a scrog one of these days. That Apollo looking wicked is that Sub's ?

S

StrikeitRich

K the plan now is as follows, ill be setting up a 100A 120V Breaker bock with a main breaker. picked up at menards for 65 bucks, and all the addition 30 amp breakers i am thinking about running 3 of them and a 10 amp breaker for little stuff, and the 2 gauge wires and other odds and ends for a total around a 100 bucks. this should keep me in business for a minute. Lets hope i dont electricute my self hooking it all up though. lol.

As far as weahter or not its subs BX, well yes it is as far as i know it was gifted to me in clone form, so who knows.. It sure looks and smells the part.

Peace,
S i R

C

cheech

100 amp? Can't you just get a 40 amp 240 volt breaker and add it to your current breaker box?

You don't need that kind of amperage for your grow.

S

StrikeitRich

No i dont need it right now....... lol.

Yeah i could run my box here in the house too i guess its a 100 amp dual pull breaker. so i could i guess just add in a 40 amp breaker to that box, but id rather just avoid pulling any power for my grow through the same breaker as my house just to keep em apart and all.

The differance in price is like 20 bucks for the 40A vs the 100A breaker boxes, so i guess im just looking to the future i guess. that would be 9 amps per balast so about 10 balast would run comfortably on that breaker correct?

or would it be more efficient to run em on a 240V or dual breaker.. U r Probably correct there, so yeah if i wanted to in the future be running 6 to 10 1000Watt balasts and equiptment what rateing of a breaker would i need?

All i have to do is switch out the plug in the balast to 240V and then plug it into an outlet hooked into a dual pull or 240V breaker?

TY for helping me through this shit. I want it to be proper and shit, sick of extension cords and high amp requirements. If i switch to 240V ill go down to like 4.5A correct? So i think that is what i want. TY for turning a light on. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Decided i was in over my head and called my cousin and he'll be over by Friday to hook me up. TY!

I'm thinking of doing what ur talking about with my excisting box, and probably just upgrading everything in it.

The cool thing is he is a licensed electrition and all the work he does wont void any of my insurance policies. Gotta luv inspections. lol.

Peace,
S i R

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
No i dont need it right now....... lol.

Yeah i could run my box here in the house too i guess its a 100 amp dual pull breaker. so i could i guess just add in a 40 amp breaker to that box, but id rather just avoid pulling any power for my grow through the same breaker as my house just to keep em apart and all.

The differance in price is like 20 bucks for the 40A vs the 100A breaker boxes, so i guess im just looking to the future i guess. that would be 9 amps per balast so about 10 balast would run comfortably on that breaker correct?

or would it be more efficient to run em on a 240V or dual breaker.. U r Probably correct there, so yeah if i wanted to in the future be running 6 to 10 1000Watt balasts and equiptment what rateing of a breaker would i need?

All i have to do is switch out the plug in the balast to 240V and then plug it into an outlet hooked into a dual pull or 240V breaker?

TY for helping me through this shit. I want it to be proper and shit, sick of extension cords and high amp requirements. If i switch to 240V ill go down to like 4.5A correct? So i think that is what i want. TY for turning a light on. lol.

Peace,
S i R

watch out when u are calculating loads for ballasts. I read somewhere (on either lumatek's or eye hortilux's website) that they have an 8A draw when firing up when using 240v. So either stagger your start ups, or make sure your rocking at least 10gauge wire so u have the 30A for a couple lights on that 240v u are thinking about running, or i just read that your are thinking closer to 10 lights! what an upgrade! yea your gonna need even bigger wire for that kind of amp draw. sorry i don't know more than the experience i have have from the project on my scale (set up for up to 4 lights) so more than double that is a bit out of my league i think. just be watch out for that extra draw upon start up. good luck, sounds ambitious, which I like!

S

StrikeitRich

I am always looking to the future. I figuare if i am going to set this shit up myself i might as well do it so that i can run my max if ever needed. TY for that bit of info on the start up stuff. THat is exactly why im calling my cousin and all. He knows all that shit.

I plan on running 4K in my 8X 4 tent and i am planninin on getting a 3X3 tent soon for my male projexs so that would bump me to possibly 6K and if i ever want to get another flowering tent that woudl put me at 10K. Hopefully this is obtainable within 3 harvests or about a year and a half to two years down the road.

Ty for ur help.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Nute Lists

Just thought that i may as well throw up what im using for nutes this run.

VEG

• AN Grow/Micro - Throughout Veg
  • AN B52 (till gone) Now Superthrive and Maxicrop Seaweed Powder - Throughout Veg
  • AN Bud Candy (till gone) then Ill be using straight UnSulfured Molasses - Throughout Veg
  • AN Senzyme (till gone) then Hygrozyme - Throughout Veg
  • DynaGrow Pro-Tekt Potassium Silicate - Throughout Veg
  • Great White - Applied to soil directly before planting plant into soil. 1 scoop / 5 gallon bucket of soil
FLOWER

• AN Bloom/Micro - Throughout Flower
  • AN Senzyme (till gone) - Throughout Flowering
  • AN B52 (till gone) - Begin in 4th week of Flowering
  • Great White - Applied in 30 day intervals with by adding 1 scoop to a gallon of water and watering the plant with the whole gallon.
  • Pro-Teckt - Applied up to week 4 of Flowering.
  • Maxicrop Seaweed - Applied at week 5 only if need for more Nitrogen is necessary.
  • AN Big Bud - begin between week 3 and 4
  • AN Overdrive - takes over for big bud. I like to do this by slowly changing over ie. giving only 5 fl.oz. of Overdrive with 5 fl. oz. of Big Bud between weeks 5 and 6 and slowly increase the amount of Overdrive to Big Bud till im only using Overdrive by like week 7ish.
  • AN Final Faze - For the final water only flush
  • FF Big Bloom - Added through out Flowering as a booster and Ph stabelizer.
  • GH Pineapple Rush - Added randomly in place of Bud Candy to add a little different flavor rush. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Edit: This is tailored for a 9 to 10 weeker, mostly for the 63 to 65 day strains.

rawman

rawman

that ogiesel looks fire! nice to see another MI cat holdin it down!

S

StrikeitRich

TY.

Some day it will be the norm to have dank like her round every corner, till then ill do my part. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Non Medical Plants

Just thought id throw up some pics of what is eating up allot of my waste. lol.

Picture_00228.jpg
Picture_00329.jpg

Picture_00133.jpg
Picture_00518.jpg

The last pic is of my Geraniums. They are not flowering yet, but are just about to. It is cool how similar the WiFi's are in texture to this plant. Very Ridged, Thick, and like sharp.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

100 amp? Can't you just get a 40 amp 240 volt breaker and add it to your current breaker box?

You don't need that kind of amperage for your grow.

Check and Mark.

Ty for the advice. Solid. Put in a dual Pull 240V 40A Breaker in the house box and bought the thing u where showing me. Now i can run 8 1000Watt lights if need be. lol, not for a min though.

Again TY cheech. a weight of worries have been lifted from my head.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom