StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

New Toy

These new pots i got from H2 in Holland seem to be really interesting. It actually allows the new bottom roots to have access to air. Really neat pots, def worth a go.

Picture_00431.jpg

Peace,
S i R

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looks kinda like a megaphone LOL, What's the name of your new toy?, seems to be some sort of plastic aerating pot. Looks cool though

S

StrikeitRich

Pot Warrior, about 2 bucks at the Hydroponic Outlet in Holland or as i call em the H2 store. lol.

Yeah im interested, plus they are as cheap or cheaper than most regular pots its size.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

5 hours later.....lol.

I forgot to add that the model i have is the 3 gallon.

Picture_00136.jpg

IllegalAlien

Picture_00618.jpg
Picture_00519.jpg

WiFi

Picture_00819.jpg
Picture_00918.jpg

These new pots are really cool. They worked perfectly with the previous pots that i had the plants in.

I'm really happy that i got these pots cause after removing the Illegal Aliens from there pots they were def. Root bound or very close to it. I forget that im running seeds not clones. lol.

The WiFi were exactly where i wanted them as far as root mass for transplant. Will remember that for next run.

I also took 3 clonez of the Illegal Alien #4 to keep as my male for F2s. As soon as i get root growth ill give him the ol choperoo.

S

StrikeitRich

MACRO SETTINGs

K while i was bored sitting at my desk i started to play with my camera and i found out that it has a macro setting. WOW does this make it easy to actually get the camera to focus on things close up. From now on all my close ups will be done on this setting. lol.

Ogiesel @ 54 ish Days Flowering

Picture_00137.jpg
Picture_00619.jpg

Apollo 13 BX @ 54 ish Days Flowering

Picture_0146.jpg
Picture_0128.jpg

I'm glad i got Macro. lol

Peace,
S i R

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
All her bindings have been released, and shes been given her first real prunin. In a week or so i'll fit her under her future home, and then back into her screen.. he he.

@ 85 daysish Veg under T5s

(OHh im lifting branches closest to me with arm thats why branches look so Verticle closest to camera.. I thought it looked a little odd. FYI.)

This girl stinks; Pheno 2
FreePheno2.JPG

She is catching up now that shes back in the middle of the light; Pheno 1
FreePheno1.JPG

Peace,
S i R

Brother that is some serious LST. +1.

S

StrikeitRich

Yeah, Thanks!

It was sorta my learning experiment to see what the plant would do and how the plant would respond to certain LST things. I now can grow a real good bush with perfect vain/capillary nodeing/branching charectoristics.

Man i wish i knew how to spell better. Sorry.

I really wish that i had had the room to flower that beast. She would have made some crazy huge Colas.

Down the road when i get back into Hydro i'll start running plants like that. Much easier to take care of 8 Huge Bushes than 18 smaller plants. As soon as i get my females picked and dialed in soil i will switch it to hydro, or maybe half my tent ill do hydro on, and on the other half ill run soil/organics.

Ty for stopping in!

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I Think my girls may be SICK!!!

I found this in the garden and am thinking i may have given them to big a dose...LOL!

Picture_290.JPG

Gotta luv Fall, Michigan is beautiful this time of year.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I found this in the garden and am thinking i may have given them to big a dose...LOL!

Picture_290.JPG

Gotta luv Fall, Michigan is beautiful this time of year.

Peace,
S i R

:sign0065: I would be afraid if I found that in my garden

S

StrikeitRich

LST methods in use

K i tied down all the Illegal ALiens, and one WiFi. I also super cropped everything that i couldnt tie down.

Picture_00919.jpg
Picture_0157.jpg

The second pic is the one that shot out 6 tops from my FIM process. lol. looks odd at this point though. lol.

Picture_0147.jpg
Picture_00620.jpg

Just some Fun pics i took. The first one was one of the tops on an Illegal ALien that was so thick when i pinched it to supercrop it it just snapped in half. She is healed now though.

Picture_0176.jpg
Picture_0195.jpg

All these girls are under a six bulb 4 foot T5 bay... I'm really stacken em in this round. lol.

If u notice the Very Indica Dom looking plant in the center of the bunch, in a smaller pot... I'f this is a Female I think i may have found my matching Mother for my F2's.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

New Camera...

K not really a new one, but now i know how to use it.

This is on Macro, and the Tungstun setting. I'm able to take pics in the HPS lighting, but not the Top colas or Canapy cause it is WAY to bright up there, but these are the under buds, and I'm a Liken what I'm a Seeing!

OGiesels Pheno # 2

Picture_292.jpg
Picture_302.jpg

Now this pic is going to need some explaining first.

I sorta Braided the under brush all the way up the main stalk before it went into flower, and then tied it in place.

This is what happened.

Picture_293.jpg

Apollo 13 BX

This girl is COVERED in trics.

Picture_295.jpg
Picture_299.jpg

Picture_296.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Tried to get some top cola pics by blocking the lamps with a book.

Ogiesel

Picture_00138.jpg
Picture_00232.jpg

Picture_00333.jpg
Picture_00721.jpg

Apollo

Picture_00821.jpg
Picture_0138.jpg

And then one with the flash on.

Picture_0119.jpg

I think im starting to get this camera figuared out. Now i just cannot wait till lights are out so i can snap a couple quick shots of the canapy and top colas.

Peace,
S i R

L

LikemindS

Nice Pics S i R!
All those Nugs look like some sugar coated goodness!
I really like the Ogiesel looks Tasty!
The braided plant is pretty sweet.
I have wrapped a bottom branch or two up around the stock with good results but I never thought of wrapping every branch like that, i digg it.

S

StrikeitRich

Yeah it worked out really well in this case.

I am going to try it again to see if i can obtain similar results.

Over the last couple days the Ogiesel has really started to swell and throw down a thick coat of trichs. Her top fan leafs are also starting to show real good signs of faden out. She is getting close that is for sure.

Ty for stopping in Likeminds, Its always a pleasure.

Peace,
S i R

audius

audius

hey SIR what camera ya using & pm me on how to set up that marco pls.

2DogWalker

Strike,

sorry I can only called my elders sir and im just not sure in your case, lol....

But this thread is getting great bro, serious work your doing. Everything looks great, awesome genes your working with too... That illegal alien is fricken nutz lookin in veg...

If you make it towards the center of the mitten much get at me homie, love to blaze out n talk the goodness....

2DW

I

IndoSmokes

Awesome SiR!!! I am jealous. Taking pics under the HPS is bitch! LOL. I have a crap nikon and adjusting the white balance is what helps mine turn out. I change it from Auto/Florescent to Preset Manual. The difference is amazing. But I just need a new camera. Here is the difference between my two settings. Hope that might help.

Also, that Apollo looks like some Banana.......that mixed in there?

DSCN1399
DSCN13981
S

StrikeitRich

Strike,

sorry I can only called my elders sir and im just not sure in your case, lol....

But this thread is getting great bro, serious work your doing. Everything looks great, awesome genes your working with too... That illegal alien is fricken nutz lookin in veg...

If you make it towards the center of the mitten much get at me homie, love to blaze out n talk the goodness....

2DW

LOL no worries bro, Yeah i doubt that i am older than u honestly. I'm just starting to ripen at the sweet old age of 28 lol.

I'm always down to meet new, cool, and good hearted people. PM me sometime and we can exchange info.

The Illegals are something literally out of this world. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom