Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

It’s unbelievable how much energy focus has been on the buds in the last few days... Zoom in and check out the trichomes building up in the leaves

E40552ED 00C2 4699 B78E 73A61801BC74
HiDaze

HiDaze

I am coming along for the ride. Looking forward to your finished product.

My current grow went through a serious defoliation after the 3rd week of flower and I am super happy with my results.

Best of luck to you and keep it lit 💨

Neonhex

Neonhex

I always strip all my canopy leaves after 3 months. I just leave the sugar leaves behind. Yes you will have a better yield because your plant needs less nutrients to feed the canopy leaves. In return, more nutrients will be absorbed in the sugar leaves and heads. I must say that i only do this to my outdoor plants. When flowering starts, i use a blender and mix molasses and raisins and add some water to feed the plants. This method works like a dream. I normally harvest every 4 to 5 months. This is a more natural process and when i start trimming canopy leaves, i gradually do it so the plant doesn't go into shock. I would do it for 3 weeks, once a week. Another tip, trim leaves when it starts to get dark or just before daylight. Also, less stress. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Anthem

Anthem

The more you respond to this ASSHAT the longer he is going to stick around. He is just a punk novice grower that does not really know what he is doing.
Consider these things.
Go back to his first post, plants stretched into palm trees
Any seasoned grower is not going to over stuff the grow area 8 plants in 9 square feet
750 HPS in a 3' x 3' is overkill
Posts all kinds of stuff off you tube
Just move along Branded and the world will be at peace!!!!!!

HiDaze

HiDaze

The more you respond to this ASSHAT the longer he is going to stick around. He is just a punk novice grower that does not really know what he is doing.
Consider these things.
Any seasoned grower is not going to over stuff the grow area 8 plants in 9 square feet

Quick 2 cents.. everyone on the farm loves MJ. Even if the guy is new - trashing him benefits no one. Including yourself.

Drop the negativity. Treat each other with respect.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I feel i may have been a bit hard in my opinion, you prune for a few reasons, to improve airflow, to get your branches into the light, or just to give a bush a haircut bc it's to thick, never prune tops, they need those leafs to grow the flower, i do know some people who do allot of pruneing a few weeks before chopping, they prune off all the fans and shit leaf but they do not prune there tops, but do prune off any free leaf on the cola bud but not leaf emerging from flower, the idea is to start flushing out soon after, the people who do this and i have really only seen it outdoors swear it makes there flower blow up more during say the last 3 weeks of there life they get rid of all the shit and at same time are exposing plants to cold at night to so i sort of understand what you mean, but u went much to far to early im sorry.

Anthem

Anthem

Quick 2 cents.. everyone on the farm loves MJ. Even if the guy is new - trashing him benefits no one. Including yourself.

Drop the negativity. Treat each other with respect.
Read the whole post. he trashed me I am trashing him

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Read the whole post. he trashed me I am trashing him
Consider these things.
I never trashed anyone who has been helpful a considerate. You talked shit period. I asked for help not your retarded idiopathic opinion... Stay in your lane

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Ok guys thcfarmer rule #1.
Your not allowed to log in if your haven’t smoked/medicated in the last 30minutes.
The stripping seems to work for you but I wouldn’t do it. Tbey are regrowing leaves from what it looks likes in the pics. So imo it’s a waste of energy.
I know another guy who does this and he only wishes his calx were as big as mine lol.

02trueblue

02trueblue

Bro's... I can't wait until a few more weeks go by. Should mellow out the comments lol!
This is pure entertainment for the time being

Anthem

Anthem

I never trashed anyone who has been helpful a considerate. You talked shit period. I asked for help not your retarded idiopathic opinion... Stay in your lane
You are just a punk kid that has very little knowledge about growing and your plants have issues and you do not even know it. So there you go, good luck with the plan trees and maybe you will figure out what is wrong with your plants.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Come on guys, let's all just chill the fuck out, smoke some good shit & start over here. None of this is really a big deal. Different strokes... to all please stop taking & making things negative, we are all here for same things

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

You are just a punk kid that has very little knowledge about growing and your plants have issues and you do not even know it. So there you go, good luck with the plan trees and maybe you will figure out what is wrong with your plants.
You have no clue wtf you are talking about.. Keep growing leaves you piece of shit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom