Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Today was day 21 of flower of the strain ICED OUT and I defoliated all the leaves off the plants. I have so many questions since this is the first time Ive ever done it like this. Normally I just trim some off. Will this actually produce more yield? Is there any tricks I should do to produce more? I plan on doing a 67 day flower cycle. How much bigger will the colas get? Check out the before and after picture and let me know what you think!

Before
Stripped all the leaves off my plants 2

After
Stripped all the leaves off my plants

Stripped all the leaves off my plants 3
dire wolf

dire wolf

That was a pinch overkill , why did you strip off so many leaves , i may be wrong , and hate to be the first one to tell you this....
But you took off a little too much

Also seems a bit overcrowded ,, its like you super topped them to creste more budsites , then didnt really get the advantage ,
They stretched like crazy , and each stem has little bud.....
I think your past the trick stage....

Hopefully you will get a few strong heads building up and youll be fine....

Were your leaves yellowing and freaked you out , so you stripped them ?

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Now that i think of it , if you just frame out the lower 2/3 rds of the plant and just lookat the top 1/3 rd , it may be alright....

Just seems wierd to see so many naked stems taking up soo much space , that seems like a waste , but the tops can be good.....

Ask others opinions , again just my feelings ,i can be wrong

dire wolf

dire wolf

Oh snap , sorry , didnt mean to be a hater , i gave him the "you can save it option if you read my post ""

Guess just got a little carried away....

Hey nugg am i really in the " hater category now ? Im new here sorry about the sarcasm , so i deleted.....

But in my month here i think i generousley helped a whole lot of people 😊

You dont hate me do you ?
But i am sticking with my " wow" comment , we all have a right to our opinion ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

I don't see anything wrong... besides to me they stretched way way to much... you're in dwc.. chances are they won't even slow down...there are lots of ppl. That do this...day 67.. that's a made up number..they done when they are done...I will say that there is a time to strip and not...to me it after they stop stretching...don't listen to the haters,this is how you learn..I do lots of shit that ppl. Say you can't do and amazing I can do it..we that do it just must be super growers I guess..lmao..
I guess i grow a different style , so it appears wrong to me......
Maybe i can learn something..

Last edited:
Nugg

Nugg

Oh snap , sorry , didnt mean to be a hater , i gave him the "you can save it option if you read my post ""

Guess just got a little carried away....

Hey nugg am i really in the " hater category now ? Im new here sorry about the sarcasm , so i deleted.....

But in my month here i think i generousley helped a whole lot of people 😊

You dont hate me do you ?
But i am sticking with my " wow" comment , we all have a right to our opinion ...
Hater..🤪I am not a hater of haters as I'm a hater.. joking...it's all learning...I luv you guys..in a non homo way....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't see anything wrong... besides to me they stretched way way to much... you're in dwc.. chances are they won't even slow down...there are lots of ppl. That do this...day 67.. that's a made up number..they done when they are done...I will say that there is a time to strip and not...to me it after they stop stretching...don't listen to the haters,this is how you learn..I do lots of shit that ppl. Say you can't do and amazing I can do it..we that do it just must be super growers I guess..lmao..
Why don't you strip your plants down like that and show us how they do since you seem to be an advocate of this, teach us!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I think you are looking at it wrong...he already did it..no sense telling him it's wrong..it's pointless..he did it because either over vegged or lights to high..out grew his area... stripping them to me makes perfect sense..and I do strip my plants..it's not a new thing..check it out...we all grow different,that's what makes us unique...sorry you think you know it all about everyone..this site isn't for arguing..it's helping and learning,, bickering is neither..so..
No need to start personal attacks, we're just talking here

You mean because he already at the very least severely stunted them and set them back and diminished his yield, don't tell him that?

I thought you said this was about learning, so shouldn't we tell him the truth so he learns from this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom