Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its very unfortunte that you assume way too much. they arent over stretched they are at max 4 foot tall. They are sitting on a pvc stand with the 10 gallon res tank underneath. they are taller because in using CO2 during veg stage. it was planned that way. if ypu dont understand or dont belive in what im doing move along and staying your lane. im out here trying new methods with proven results. Ive been growing for over twenty years and have that criminal charge to prove it... I was strictly looking for the advice of a rare few who know how to grow good weed. Its proven that doing what im doing not only grows a better quailty but higher yields as well. educate yourself my friend

I want to see your results but what you are doing is not proven to increase yield or quality.

Maybe it will be improved over a crowded tent with no airflow possible.

Many growers are getting high yields and high potency without stripping their plants.

In my tests taking too many leaves hurt yield every time.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Well you know with his 20 years of growing experience and a 3' x 3' tent that is said to have a 750 hps in it. He must be growing that Coconut Treat Strain.
Youre a dumbass. I know leds that will put your lame ass 1000w to shame
Well you know with his 20 years of growing experience and a 3' x 3' tent that is said to have a 750 hps in it. He must be growing that Coconut Treat Strain.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I want to see your results but what you are doing is not proven to increase yield or quality.

Maybe it will be improved over a crowded tent with no airflow possible.

Many growers are getting high yields and high potency without stripping their plants.

In my tests taking too many leaves hurt yield every time.

Anthem

Anthem

Youre a dumbass. I know leds that will put your lame ass 1000w to shame

First of all, you seem to have an anger management issue. Second of all, I do not flower under HPS or MH. 100 Percent LED Veg thru flower. My flower rooms contain Gavita LED's and Growers Choice LED's. Additionally, I use CO2 in Veg and Flower, it does not cause the plant to stretch like your have. You are mistaken about that. Lastly, I did not attack you, you started attacking people in this community that have been on this site for a long time. It is this type of action that causes some really knowledgeable people to quit coming around. Have you ever heard of MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) breeder use to post on here, believe he goes by the name Capulater. Well you never see him on here anymore and it probably has something to do with people not showing respect.

You are welcome to call me a dumbass all you want because it just makes me realize you have some serious issues and you need to deal with those issue. Maybe you should seek out a therapies to help you control your inner feelings.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

First of all, you seem to have an anger management issue. Second of all, I do not flower under HPS or MH. 100 Percent LED Veg thru flower. My flower rooms contain Gavita LED's and Growers Choice LED's. Additionally, I use CO2 in Veg and Flower, it does not cause the plant to stretch like your have. You are mistaken about that. Lastly, I did not attack you, you started attacking people in this community that have been on this site for a long time. It is this type of action that causes some really knowledgeable people to quit coming around. Have you ever heard of MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) breeder use to post on here, believe he goes by the name Capulater. Well you never see him on here anymore and it probably has something to do with people not showing respect.

You are welcome to call me a dumbass all you want because it just makes me realize you have some serious issues and you need to deal with those issue. Maybe you should seek out a therapies to help you control your inner feelings.
please reread from start to finish. He could have kept his negativity and moved along. instead he came into my tread like some know it all whos growing techniques are out of date. if he knows nothing about defoliating this, why comment on my tread?

Anthem

Anthem

please reread from start to finish. He could have kept his negativity and moved along. instead he came into my tread like some know it all who growing tecniques are out of date. if he knows nothing about defoliating this why comment on my tread?

See there you have it. You just blew by everything I said and focused on yourself. Get yourself some help before you harm yourself or others!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol. The plants in the vid did not need any defoliation.

Here is a random plant i harvested. Every leaf from seedling up is still intact. Buds dense and potent down to the pot.

Also got almost 7 oz from this 3 gallon pot of ocean forest. No additives. No bloom ratio nutes.just pure blend pro grow in mid flower and tapered off to the end.

A5FFAE41 5152 4363 B04B 38A77E6E6A0F
654D38D3 D93E 4677 9F33 5117A83C33D3

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

truthfully, i haven't sideby'd, as med and others have. i have a goal- i reach it, awesome. if not: bummer... the ocd defol, I've been oops'ing, a few months, now- well, I'm tripling my goal, but i think it's more to do, with a lighting change and if med says it- i f'n, believe it... so- personal, preference. i get a "pretty" garden and i freak out as bad, as when i jack em up. i begin ny defols, with the best of intentions... and then, violate the S out of em; just my crazy, but I'm not missin any flower, based on... well, truthfully, my methods aren't likely to jive with anyone's n the room, so... nm... I'm lost. again, we've read the same articles, but those champions who've sideby'd... I'm just listening ;D. ty, med and the rest- very informative, reading between and wading through the... squishy, ewey, brown, steaming, depths...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Lol. The plants in the vid did not need any defoliation.

Here is a random plant i harvested. Every leaf from seedling up is still intact. Buds dense and potent down to the pot.

Also got almost 7 oz from this 3 gallon pot of ocean forest. No additives. No bloom ratio nutes.just pure blend pro grow in mid flower and tapered off to the end.

View attachment 943203View attachment 943204
i hate that it comes so "easily", to u, med. is there an envy, emoji? a deadly sin, emoji?

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

As much as I love Gene his defoliating method is overkill, his grows are good but not the best, even he says it doesn't work with some strains. and I have never seen any results from his that makes me think "OH I must defoliate". His #'s are ok & he grows for extract not for bud so he is not about weight but more about trichs. He also has issues with buds molding even with all the defoliating he does & he says a big reason he does it is to lower humidity but yet his buds still often mold so it must not work enough in any helpful way in regards to that. His Photoboost LED strips really rock tho!

Anthem

Anthem

As much as I love Gene his defoliating method is overkill, his grows are good but not the best, even he says it doesn't work with some strains. and I have never seen any results from his that makes me think "OH I must defoliate". His #'s are ok & he grows for extract not for bud so he is not about weight but more about trichs. He also has issues with buds molding even with all the defoliating he does & he says a big reason he does it is to lower humidity but yet his buds still often mold so it must not work enough in any helpful way in regards to that. His Photoboost LED strips really rock tho!
I am about 4 1/2 weeks in with some plants I took down to a 1 or 2 fan leafs per cola about 2 week into flower. It really did not seem to hurt them and they came back well. Final numbers and quality will be the tell all!!

THCMonster

THCMonster

Well. since beachwalker and nugg have different techniques, which would you listen too?.?
Secondly, no one but beachwalker was talking shit about my defoliation method. In fact most on here are interested in how it turns out. Im interested those who have done this. If you yield more that way wouldn't you want to learn hows it done?
Third, i dont have a problem with stretch. if you can see in the picture, they are sitting in a flood tray thats sitting on a 2.5 foot tall pvc stand. the palnts are only 3.5 to 4 foot tall

Like I said, you made a post for feedback! Whether it was negative or positive is beside the point!

Everyone on here may not have said your plants are trash! (Which im not even saying they are!)

But A LOT of people are telling you that you went WAY too far! And to disagree with those people all because its not the opinion you wanted to hear is dumb! What pisses me off is that you have posts claiming you know better then they do or that they dont know how to grow weed all because they disagreed or dont approve of this method is childish on your end! This in turn makes you a hypocrite!

I disagree with what you did to those plants because YES, I DO GROW DIFFERENTLY!

But you cant sit here and ask for advice on a technique you have never done to your plants personally and tell people that your method is better!

Also the method of technique you mention doesnt include:

1) the persons nutrients used
2) Lights used
3) environment

Or any of that

Ill tell you this...

I run five 630cmh fixtures.
I have 750-1000 ppm of CO2.
My temps are 82+ and Humidity is 40-45% in flower.
My nutrients are nutrients I ferment myself.

And I get 2-2.5lbs per light!

So if you come close to that # or beat those numbers then that method works for you! But it you dont pull those kinds of numbers then you need to give up on thinking that method is superior!

Ill leave you with pics of my plants for the record!
Screenshot 20200204 1620182

Week 3.5-4 of flower
Screenshot 20200202 1127322

Week 5.5-6 of flower
Screenshot 20200204 1626082

Week 6 of flower
Polish 20200220 171650675

Week 8
Polish 20200220 171909310

week 7
Polish 20200220 172043071

Finished!

Seeing as your plants are at least week 2-2.5 into flower you are already behind my method!

But ill be following the thread for you to prove me wrong! Good luck sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom