Stroking buds increases size/density

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssteely71

A true story from the 80's. Two plants from seed side by side outside. One tended to by a grown man in his 30s lovingly. The other tended to by the mans very young son who liked to pee on it to water it . Hung his action figures all over the plant. Several times broke branches and abused the base of the plant with tonka trucks*. The boys plant blew the dads away in every catagory and was twice the size. Mother Nature has her ways. lol

*I do not endorse this method. Do not run out to Toys R Us !

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Sure was a different growing style back then! Very cool looking back in time like this. :)
The intensive cultivation was for adapting South American plants to the Northern Lattitudes. The more plants, the wider the selection; and they were packed into cleared-out blackberry thickets in the middle of ~20-foot tall pulpwood forests.

The seeds were right out of those Gold/Red Columbian bales known as "square groupers" in South Florida and, when it got hot down there, "square pigs" when they was flyin' the C47/DC3s up to the North Georgia mountains--
always had a little Jamacian and Thai in there too...

monkeymun

monkeymun

The intensive cultivation was for adapting South American plants to the Northern Lattitudes. The more plants, the wider the selection; and they were packed into cleared-out blackberry thickets in the middle of ~20-foot tall pulpwood forests.

The seeds were right out of those Gold/Red Columbian bales known as "square groupers" in South Florida and, when it got hot down there, "square pigs" when they was flyin' the C47/DC3s up to the North Georgia mountains--

Was that a commercial operation? Sounds like the sort of thing a university or government agriculture department might try. You have some very interesting stories, methods and knowledge Geologic. I'm glad that you are active of this forum. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A true story from the 80's. Two plants from seed side by side outside. One tended to by a grown man in his 30s lovingly. The other tended to by the mans very young son who liked to pee on it to water it . Hung his action figures all over the plant. Several times broke branches and abused the base of the plant with tonka trucks*. The boys plant blew the dads away in every catagory and was twice the size. Mother Nature has her ways. lol

*I do not endorse this method. Do not run out to Toys R Us !
Dude, I totally endorse peein' to feed your plants. Tot'lleh.

One toke over the line!

J

Jalisco Kid

Fact is, once you have been growing for a while and truly understand environment and how plants grow, the quest for massive buds by way of trick or magic nutrient goes away...you will learn what good grow practice is and buds will reward you because they are healthy...every grower goes through this lesson and laughs when they look back to their "bud stroking" days..
I do get bigger,healthier buds by playing with them,but no stoking here. I use a seaman's needle to poke thru my buds pulling them out and down when they are starting to get ping pong ball size. This gets new light on the whitesh green bud, air moving where it could not before,keeps boyt away and gives you a chance to catch it when it rears it's ugly head. JK
Buds do get bigger and harder doing this.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
cool threads guy n gals!

unless u have a ton of salt in yer diet, right? then it wouldn't be so good.

neverbreak
Hmm... maybe. But how would one know how much would be too much? I'm thinking that if you're the kinda person who views French fries as a mere vehicle for salt, you may have too much salt in yer pee. If you, as a family member of mine does, salt your bacon, yer pee very well MAY be too salty.

Honestly though, I don't know. I count on my kidneys, plus I'm salty in a different way. ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dilution rates vary with the strength of the pee. Sometimes, when I've been thirsty and drinking a lot of water or tea, my pee is very light, often clear. A 10:1 dilution of that kind of pee is too much, 5:1 is better for that IME. 10:1 is a good place to start, and it's where I started when I first tried it out. :)

Desertboy

Desertboy

I pee on my compost heap not in my plant pots lol that's just wrong.

I supercrop to open budsites up anything else seems like effort for minimal return, if in doubt bend it till it cracks but not breaks!

Desertboy

Desertboy

I don't like what you do but I like your style lol A+ for efficiency

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Humanure, not poo-ponics. Gotta compost that shit first. :cyclops:

neverbreak

neverbreak

Hmm... maybe. But how would one know how much would be too much? I'm thinking that if you're the kinda person who views French fries as a mere vehicle for salt, you may have too much salt in yer pee. If you, as a family member of mine does, salt your bacon, yer pee very well MAY be too salty.

Honestly though, I don't know. I count on my kidneys, plus I'm salty in a different way. ;)

no idea, guess u would have to see how the plants respond. salting bacon tho? that's hectic. but considerin how little salt most land animals have in their diets compared with humans, i think it's safe to say we would have saltier piss than yer average animal. i've def noticed that if i piss in a single spot in the yard for a single stretch (let's say a couple of weeks) that the plants around the area begin to suffer leaf burn.

I can't aim into my plant pots. I pee into a cup or a bucket, then add water, then put that into the pots. :D Easy PEE-ZEE!

shepee? lol

6a00d83451675669e201127903950d28a4-300wi

neverbreak

Latest posts

Top Bottom