Strongest strain you ever smoked?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssteely71

My dad had a experience with the "Black Gunji" back around 83 84? Ive ask others but nobody has never heard of "Black Gunji"

Wow,so there was a "Black Gunji":)

YES!! I was in Jaxsonville FL area in 84-85 and that was where we had the Black Gunji.
It was so good. Could only be smoked in bong or bowl. And would make you puke if you smoked it too fast. We always thought it was a Jamaican sativa since that's what we were scoring regularly.
No one I met has heard of it either. Too cool.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I used to get a hold of some shit in the late 90's called 'white diamonds' and 'platinum diamonds'. I would get it as a one spear 8th and it looked ridiculous like it was saturated with tiny diamonds. A few friends and I killed a bag in a couple hours and there were people laid out sleeping across my floor, half left because they were too stoned and found a couple of them sitting on the curb outside on the street not knowing what's going on. All kinds of fuckery going on. Anyone ever heard of that strain?

W

WAkuntry

Black gunji!!!! Aka black haze......what a bitch too grow and a hoot too smoke. Take her out too 100+days and boy o boy you better buckle yourself in and hold on for the ride. ....or crawl apperently hehe. If ya ask nicely ya might just find her floating around ;-).

Most lit I ever got was right after taking some window pain....sitting with a few natives out in Arizona..they said not a word too me about what they were doing...sticking a hose down in this hole...few rips off a Hooter my head began too spin not the acid yet though..then like rain I saw 100's of these things coming out of the hill a few yards away....one dude looks at me hey get on top of the car......wtf man....I did I soon realized they were rattlesnakes....these motherfucker s began too grab em and throw em in a bag....then the buzzzzzzzz hit....I finished the joint in complete astonishment they didnt get bit as the snakes tapered off....I was so fucking high I pissed myself or maybe it was fear regardless I wouldn't have been able too tell the difference. ...they threw the sack in the cars trunk.....and they rolled another....no name just some good smoke grown down in mexico before the dutch changed the game.....I honestly ate the entire rest of the sheet on the way back too town.....saw much that night.....not a story tou tell your kids....but all you fuckheads would p rolly appreciate it...

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Black gunji!!!! Aka black haze......what a bitch too grow and a hoot too smoke. Take her out too 100+days and boy o boy you better buckle yourself in and hold on for the ride. ....or crawl apperently hehe. If ya ask nicely ya might just find her floating around ;-).

Most lit I ever got was right after taking some window pain....sitting with a few natives out in Arizona..they said not a word too me about what they were doing...sticking a hose down in this hole...few rips off a Hooter my head began too spin not the acid yet though..then like rain I saw 100's of these things coming out of the hill a few yards away....one dude looks at me hey get on top of the car......wtf man....I did I soon realized they were rattlesnakes....these motherfucker s began too grab em and throw em in a bag....then the buzzzzzzzz hit....I finished the joint in complete astonishment they didnt get bit as the snakes tapered off....I was so fucking high I pissed myself or maybe it was fear regardless I wouldn't have been able too tell the difference. ...they threw the sack in the cars trunk.....and they rolled another....no name just some good smoke grown down in mexico before the dutch changed the game.....I honestly ate the entire rest of the sheet on the way back too town.....saw much that night.....not a story tou tell your kids....but all you fuckheads would p rolly appreciate it...

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Maui Wowee in '86. Laughed hysterically for about 90 minutes straight and passed out.

Dr. Who more recently knocked me out of my underwear and through the Sofa.

W

WAkuntry

I hope that kat billy goat is doing alright some of his crosses were literally heart attack inducing....if you weren't seasoned some of his stuff would tear your head off and leave umder your sheets waiting for it too wear off haha.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I have some a-dub right now that tested at 34%. Sour dubble x alien dog..smells/tastes like straight dank top shelf full melt bubble hash.

"Hybrid leaning to sativa dominance with its Highest Testing level up to 34.8% THC. Very great aroma and a very concentrate, true hash like flavor down to the last hit sure to satisfy the sativa lovers out there.Very earthy smell and huge trichome content deffinetly worth trying out if you have not run across this great strain yet.With THC testing over 31% this is a real deal for all the THC lovers out there!You can feel the THC levels on exhale and it boosts ya to a clear headed,fog thats very hard to explain and worthy as a favorite among all who try!"

215 User

215 User

Lucky Charms tested 29.7% THC recently....

Say no more

luckycharmstest.png

N

nightmarecreature

Blue rhino from positronics by far. That shit head me puttin down half smoked nd crawlin to the fridge on my hands nd knees lol

It's not even close to the strongest but I love Blue Rhino. It's a very nice taste and smoke.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I have some a-dub right now that tested at 34%. Sour dubble x alien dog..smells/tastes like straight dank top shelf full melt bubble hash.

"Hybrid leaning to sativa dominance with its Highest Testing level up to 34.8% THC. Very great aroma and a very concentrate, true hash like flavor down to the last hit sure to satisfy the sativa lovers out there.Very earthy smell and huge trichome content deffinetly worth trying out if you have not run across this great strain yet.With THC testing over 31% this is a real deal for all the THC lovers out there!You can feel the THC levels on exhale and it boosts ya to a clear headed,fog thats very hard to explain and worthy as a favorite among all who try!"

Where can i find THAT ??? Need that for my disc and neck pain . Sounds awesome .
Respect

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I've seen both adub and dubtech 7 (shorter indica dom adub pheno) cuts around in San Diego.

I only have nugs though not the cut. Get em from a delivery service in oc.

Top Bottom