Strongest strain you ever smoked?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

Hindu kush from early 80s( from sensi seed catalog),also some of the "real" opium laced thai sticks rom the laTE 70s ,early 80s

Ambre

Ambre

Columbian bag weed back in the mid-70's (in Michigan). It would make me feel like I was walking about 6" off of the ground; the visual distortion emphasized the feeling. I have smoked many of the elites and loved some of them, but I still haven't found anything to equal that brown-colored nasty looking bag weed I used to get about 40 years ago. I wish I had saved some of the seeds!!!!!!

Other than that, my two favorites are Killer Queen (the particular cut that Lonestar shared with me) and one called Iron Maiden from a buddy in Florida. Triangle Kush was good, too.

urban1026835

urban1026835

I have a few pals that are all over breeders boutique Dog or dog kush is the fem version mid 20's thc and around 1ish cbd. Supposed to be a sitter lol. Thats 1 strain im runnin later in the year.
i know the blue pitt i grew from them (DOG x deep blue) was POTENT to say the least

straincreation

straincreation

Gotta say some pure kush back in 08. Some of the frostiest nugs ive seen and smoked. There was nothing green about it. Straight lookin like a snow ball. Sadly, after 2 runs i I lost the cut :(
And will never have it again.
Happy farmin;)

drewski85

drewski85

jah goo grown in subs supersoil was probably the most devastatingly potent flowers ive ever smoked/seen in person

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Piff/Uptown Haze
Silver Haze
Chemdog D
MK Ultra (bad breath/piney OG pheno)
Sour Cream (baby diaper/pastrami pheno)
Diesel (Suspected '91 Chem)
Cat Piss (red eye dick in the dirt weed)

Last edited:
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Mid 90s Seattle orange crush for zooming minor halucigenic fucked up sativa buzz
Mid 90s afghani outta cal poly Pomona for numbing indica buzz. My arms melted into my legs and took like 2 hrs to get them unstuck.

homegrownking

homegrownking

OG x with Chemdog D from Connoisseur Genetics she has been a staple in my garden for six years now. Can't get rid of her for many reasons but the most potent I have ever grown or smoked. It is too much for most people, have gotten asked if she is laced with something else by even the heaviest of smokers. Here she is.
DSC03554

drewski85

drewski85

OG x with Chemdog D from Connoisseur Genetics she has been a staple in my garden for six years now. Can't get rid of her for many reasons but the most potent I have ever grown or smoked. It is too much for most people, have gotten asked if she is laced with something else by even the heaviest of smokers. Here she is. View attachment 432834 i wanted 2 get a regular pack. def sounds like sum fire.thats a nice flower bro

homegrownking

homegrownking

Thanks Drewski mad appreciated bro, I would definitely cop some beans if you get the chance, straight flame!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The highest and most uncomfortable high i ever had was about 10 years ago off some master kush , not smoking for 2 months then got a bag of that.. shit layed me out every time.

Now adays.. Sour bubble and deathstar rank #1

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Larry Og elite cut, not the cali conn. An then King Louie XIII Og

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I started back smoking in 2009. I had asked my son to get me an 1/8. He comes by with it and rolls me a blunt hands it to me and says.... dont smoke it all at one time. Needless to say i did not heed the warning... turns out it was Sour Diesel. It had me so high and spinning i had to go to bed lol. This is the only weed that has made me throw up while smoking bc its so strong.

Just recently I had a brown wrapper chewba chew and i swear that was the highest i have ever been! Lasted for 8-9 hours.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Snowdog (western mass grown) supposedly by dude who later was found to have spread Chemdog or whatever. All i know was it was real one hit shit, well more like, "damn that bowl is kicked but theres half a hit left............shit, that just got me baked"

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Great posts! Every time I think I found the greatest herb I grow some different seeds out and find my NEW favorite..lol I should put in a plug for some "Hawaiian" herb I would get in 95-96 that was lime green bud with dark green fan leaves that had an AMAZING floral-kush flavor and a wonderful happy high. Haven't been able to track that flavor down since.

drewski85

drewski85

Great posts! Every time I think I found the greatest herb I grow some different seeds out and find my NEW favorite..lol I should put in a plug for some "Hawaiian" herb I would get in 95-96 that was lime green bud with dark green fan leaves that had an AMAZING floral-kush flavor and a wonderful happy high. Haven't been able to track that flavor down since.
was it called Hawaiian blue by any chance? old timers around my way always mention "Hawaiian blue" when they talk about favorite herbs.

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

@drewski85 I'm not sure, just "Hawaiian". But the darker leaves against the lime gave it a blue tinge for sure. Really great candy-pine-kush type flavor..hard to describe.

Top Bottom