Strongest strain you ever smoked?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Mamba x Double underDawg. Forehead moistens feel it immediately in your eyes. Heart rate increases slight level of anxiety heightens. Lasts at leadt an hour with these effects. Massive yeilding geriatric chem aroma and sharp cedar-like chem aroma and flavor, not dissimilar to the GG4. enormous rock hard hash caked flowers.

Peace

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

On a side note, the strongest herb I ever smoked was while I was stationed in Ft. Campbell, KY. Without detailing another long story, a local guy introduced me to this guy...i bought some A+ grade in 2000 from him, got in my car, rolled up with one of my Army bro, and quantum leaped into the womb of a woman who gave birth to me and lived until I was 32 in like 2 minutes...never underestimate a powerful Sativa grown exceptionally and to it's full potential!

HaHaaaa! That's awesome! The last line should have read "never underestimate a powerful Sativa grown exceptionally and to it's full potential in the great state of Kentucky." Hopefully, one day soon the world will know.
Always has and always will be some of the best coming out of the dark and bloody ground.

SourDank

SourDank

Sativa wise id have to say ECSD x Nevilles Haze, with a close second being a cut called Squirrel that is one of my favorite buds I've ever smoked. My buddy got raided and haven't seen her since :/

Indica/hybrid I'd have to say Bio Diesel from 303 seeds, and not just one pheno but 4 of the 7 I've had of it have been exceptional. The kind of weed that gives you visuals your so high. They were right on par with some dialed Daywrecker, which at least to me dominated the smell and taste of the Bio D. Motivated me to get out to denver and get Bio Chem, Sasquatch V2, and Jabberwocky so you know I really loved it lol.

slausongardens

slausongardens

strongest strain ive ever smoked??

i'd have to say the real deal bubba kush and also a strain i had called king bubba. i dont care who you are, take a couple hits and you'll be nodding off.

also there was a specific cut of herijuana og that was going around few years back that would put you out.

as far as sativas i dunno.. nobody really grows real deal sativas around here so its hard to say.. there was a lambsbread from a shop i used to go to that was pretty memorable. i wish there was more options for sativas.. the only options are the hybrid sativas like blue dream, jack herer, green crack, etc etc and thats not even close to a 100% sativa that'll take you to the sky.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I havnt had a true 1 hit knockout cochlock since late 70s. i dont go looking though Cant remember what it was. Litterally a toothpick size joint wipe out a small group in 1 hit apiece.. Day changing knuckle draggin shit ! . Never had the pleasure of getting psycodelic effects ever off any cannabis back in the day.. I was a sheltered soul .
For oldschool it has to be Thai stick for me . I like thai weed. Very uplifting for me. Fooseball and Thai , Fuck yeah baby ! Didnt play that great on cannebanol powder. Thats takes the cake for strength over all for me in the 70s. What a high ! Slowride like pcp.kinda . Fun stuff . Mix it with lsd like pcp and cruise on.................... :D Love playing music while high like that ! Ill play a picknic bench ,i dont care. :p. Fast forward.....u.w. from u.w mid 80s from A for evening and Tucks afghani trainwreck circa 97 for daytime. I havnt found anything so far that last like they do for me and have the leg they do. Most zips last 5 days for me and wife , 1 week at most . Both those last us 2 weeks a zip. Big ass difference ! Been searching to replace their high for 3 years with no luck at all ! Last month me and wife went through 19 zips in 50 days only got to make enough to eat for 2 weeks too. Good weed too ! I ate trainwreck for 7 years straight but had super high tolerance all my life unfortunately . Maybe because my uncle would get me stoned in diapers. :rolleyes: I envy low tolerance smokers. :)
Sorry for being so loquacios..................A.D.D. inspired post for sure. peaking actually..;)

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

fuck it , back again,:D

To me a good strength means , I can dial up what ever size headrushs i want from like a comet filled screen to full black with funky chicken kicking and swatting the air like dystonia gone wild , 1 hit numbs my lips , 1 hit makes me forget to take next hit for hours . 1 hit activates my TMJ .:p Something else but my brian fog is blockin my ass from rememberin. lol. Ya get the picture i think .;)

oh Oh I got it . a hit should take my breathe away making me wait a couple for the next hit. No puff puff pass ! Thats for weaker weed to me ! My pop when smoking u.w. or train would ask me why he couldnt breathe after a hit. lol. I took that as a compliment as he was a smuggler from 1958-78 and bought pounds to pad his ssi check till his recent death at 74 yet never experience this effect .

Last edited:
Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

a certain gem of a pheno from NL#5.

a true Bubba Kush has been seen that would merit it's place in here...

Mataro Blue

Larry OG

White Kush

DeathStar

Top Bottom