Study: THC levels reach record high

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Good thing I just scored some fem white beans............Looks like ill be testing the levels on these. Ill let yall know!! Anyone know an easy way to test ur percentage? Or even a way at all? Thanks.!

P

ProGroWannabe

From what I've read it's a fairly involved process purkle. It takes a large enough sample to be representative of the bud as a whole--not just the one frostiest part--then many thc samples are taken from that. The results from all of the samples are then averaged together to find the thc content.

I'm sure it's way more involved, as far as the details go, but I believe that is how the overall process happens.

F

fatty76

Show me some Facts!!

Its hard to believe any of this. How can a 15% increase in THC cause such elaborated damage and harm. Show some un-biased well constructed facts! With technology comes better medicine. Keep up the good work.

I

indodoja

With the increased potency of marijuana, the public needs to change its outlook on the use of marijuana and view it as they would traditionally harder drugs, Maxwell said.

the public has already changed its outlook. in the early days of prohibition, yellow journalist played on the white populations racism and fear by publishing articles of crazed negros and hispanics going on crime sprees and fucking white women.
in the sixties pot smoking was portrayed as a destroyer of youth, that creates a counter culture of debaucherous drug addicted communist sympathizers who would not die for there countries.
in the eighties, under reagan , the newly appointed drug czar proclaimed that dea were dropping poison from crop dusters onto fields of marijuana, and he hoped that every little johnny pothead died from it. i'd say that we have come a long fucking way from thinking like dumbasses and we the public are not going to swallow any more bullshit.
we still have a long way to go. johnny law wants to skull fuck every member of your family and see you rot in a cage. the subculture still exists. public enemy number one...

P

ProGroWannabe

"..... the subculture still exists. public enemy number one.." Right on! Tell it brother.

P

poutpup07

that sounds like what i just flushed A BIG LOAD.......whomever made the point that the higher the thc the less one needs got it right......and then there are personal tolerance levels which was mentioned...
ill bet dimes to dollars that the average potency of cannabis is really quite astoundingly higher today than even fifteen years ago....this is just my opinion but it seems to make some sense....the people who smoke bomb weed do so on a regular basis and do it for any number of reasons better quality all around is why i do it, i need less, i know what im smoking , and what it is.....it seems to me like the movie reefer madness from the thirties.....if you watch it now you laugh your ass off ar what is being said about weed in that frame of time. we just gotta keep pushing and make our side of the story heard too.
pout

B

BenjaminSocks

I am really stoned but "THC levels reach record High" makes me laugh.

Am I the only one who gets it, or is it just that lame?

B

BenjaminSocks

Actually, I just realized that any thing with the word "high" in it makes me laugh. So disregard the previous post.

B

BuBBleboy

probably G's cut! haha god i miss the suit. hands down... dopest dope i eva smoked!

S

swizzlegrower

only 4 percent.....i cant tell ya how many times ive had to hear cpos say pot more dangerous because its twice as strong......more misinformation from law dogs......everybody i know is a patient and 1 to 3 grams per day.....most still hide this from work and family......social stigma still strong.....50 percent of coloradians dont even know anything about med pot.....
:doh:RastaBong::heart

L

Lost

I don't know about you, but I smoke to desired effect, not by weight. So that means if I'm "medicated" after one bong rip, then I stop there, the potency just means I smoke less. So its even healthier the more potent it is... What am I missing here?

Same thing with beers.. If suddenly I was drinking 10% beers instead of 5% beers... I'd drink 50% less...

Why is this so hard to grasp? The benefit in MJ is that smoking is the bad thing, not the thc (drinking, its the active ingredient is harmful), so more potency is actually a good thing.

Am I missing something here?

aleYarok

aleYarok

I don't know about you, but I smoke to desired effect, not by weight. So that means if I'm "medicated" after one bong rip, then I stop there, the potency just means I smoke less. So its even healthier the more potent it is... What am I missing here?

Same thing with beers.. If suddenly I was drinking 10% beers instead of 5% beers... I'd drink 50% less...

Why is this so hard to grasp? The benefit in MJ is that smoking is the bad thing, not the thc (drinking, its the active ingredient is harmful), so more potency is actually a good thing.

Am I missing something here?
the problem is that these people think ANY amount of thc/cbd is bad/harmful to you

nuttso

nuttso

just a stupid question, but am i right that some sort of hash was way over 40% like 100 years ago? For example the nepal hash howard marks discovered. Or the bubble hash i can make at home.......

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

You know what REALLY hurts people ALCOHOL percentages up in the 151 proof shit and Everclear in AZ at 190 proof. Quit bitching about Cannabis jesus people are not out killing people and wrecking their cars being stoned. Sure maybe some have but they also always had other narcotics or alcohol in their systems. You want strong weed.. hahahaha go to that clown ass site BC seeds they say all there stuff is like 60% thc.. and 5000 dollar seed packs.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

A couple years ago someone told me that if you test at over 20%, that is some great shit... but nowadays, with the easy access to lab testing, it seems like tons of people's shit is testing at over 20%. I don't know if things have really come that far that quick, or if some of these labs are not very reliable. Example: a novice grower friend of mine had his OG #18 tested at 23%! Seems improbable. Im bout to take them some Golden Goat of mine, I'm guessing maybe 15% on it

C

chefrey

why is all this negative info always coming out of mississippi or texas can we get a report from a pot friendly state please

Top Bottom