Stumped. any idea's of what this could be?

• Thread starter Neueregel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lets all move to Canada, grow 🥳🥳🥳 at my place.

Here is what i ise for basic defoliation principles.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Thanks Aqua Man

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

That's the one I was looking for. You should sticky all these in one thread and I'll just link it in my sig. Coco, PH, VPD, all of them. Virtually every question asked about how to grow is answered. Or maybe you should just write a book?
I'm replying to myself because I didn't wait for you. You should see a link in my sig hopefully. I invite you to participate on this thread including re-arranging and helping me to build a thread worthy of referencing to save a bunch of time. You too @Moshmen dig in if you got suggestions.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm replying to myself because I didn't wait for you. You should see a link in my sig hopefully. I invite you to participate on this thread including re-arranging and helping me to build a thread worthy of referencing to save a bunch of time. You too @Moshmen dig in if you got suggestions.
I cant see sigs on my phone 😟

mancorn

mancorn

Last time I tried they sent me to secondary, after seeing all my tools. “You plan on working?” Which wouldn't have been a big deal except for the 7oz of weed, 3 gal of whiskey, and multiple cases of beers. (The alcohol tax is crazy!) If it wasn’t for my witty rapport with the agent about our mt. bikes hanging off the back, I’d still be there on government durance. But you supply the beer and I’m there!

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I cant see sigs on my phone 😟
I don't see any sigs at all and can't find the setting to turn them back on. hmmmm.

Here is the thread in the meantime while I figure this out

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Last time I tried they sent me to secondary, after seeing all my tools. “You plan on working?” Which wouldn't have been a big deal except for the 7oz of weed, 3 gal of whiskey, and multiple cases of beers. (The alcohol tax is crazy!) If it wasn’t for my witty rapport with the agent about our mt. bikes hanging off the back, I’d still be there on government assistance. But you supply the beer and I’m there!
Lmao you aint kidding your guys booze is dirt cheap and cigs… hell ours are over $20 a pack.

I really would like to plan a farm get together one day

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Neueregel please forgive me a moment while I hijack for a little tech sidetrack.

@Aqua Man if you go to this post, do you see my sig? It appears that the sig only displays on threads that I start. I cannot find any settings on my end to impact that behavior.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Neueregel please forgive me a moment while I hijack for a little tech sidetrack.

@Aqua Man if you go to this post, do you see my sig? It appears that the sig only displays on threads that I start. I cannot find any settings on my end to impact that behavior.

Nooe i dont see it

Zombierider

Zombierider

Xlent article. It’s hard for me to tell someone how to do it. I think next time I will just make a vid, so much easier to show someone. Altogether your ladies look lovely! Don’t be afraid to get rid of leaves, specially when they shade other sites. Keep on keeping on, you will learn more with every grow!
A video about defoliation by you would be awesome! Keeping eyes peeled for said video :D.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Xlent article. It’s hard for me to tell someone how to do it. I think next time I will just make a vid, so much easier to show someone. Altogether your ladies look lovely! Don’t be afraid to get rid of leaves, specially when they shade other sites. Keep on keeping on, you will learn more with every grow!
I am trying. yeah my buddy has grown some good ones and is actually monster cropping a plant now. so, i have to do better. lol

Top Bottom