Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

That's alright, glad you stopped back in!
It's like you got the fruit I got the veggies, tomatoes, Rainbow bell peppers, an a mixed pack of jalapeños. All showing the "fruits" of my labor. My tomatoes are almost draped over the balcony railing from the floor of the deck. All green still though. Do tomatoes like gh nutes? Lol...
It's easy to build a scrog frames. Mine is a Frame lid combo for bucket dwc. Some screws, a drill string and wood!View attachment 609122
That's a cool ass idea dude. Yea if you do any Strawberry's or Berry's outside, definitely cover em with netting cause I'm fighting birds truing to cover this shit

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

It's like you got the fruit I got the veggies, tomatoes, Rainbow bell peppers, an a mixed pack of jalapeños. All showing the "fruits" of my labor. My tomatoes are almost draped over the balcony railing from the floor of the deck. All green still though. Do tomatoes like gh nutes? Lol...
It's easy to build a scrog frames. Mine is a Frame lid combo for bucket dwc. Some screws, a drill string and wood!View attachment 609122
Tomatoes LOVE nutes dude. Especially grow big

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I wanna run some bell peppers soon also

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@Stumpy420 throw up a pic of your tent when ya can. Now I wanna see your girls lol

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

20160615 135752
I've added 3 other plants so far.. this is old I'll post a newer one from tonight in a bit gotta go pick somethin up from the store

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Here ya go charm the line-up View attachment 609185
The two in the back corners..View attachment 609186 View attachment 609187

The two bigger ones will replace that them next Sunday I guess (they look close to finished)View attachment 609188 View attachment 609189 View attachment 609191 View attachment 609192
Any questions?
Nice setup. Don't need to spend a bunch of dough on fancy shit to farm great meds, or at least that's how I am. I can't wait to get a tent dude

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Tell your hydro store you are interested in buying the floor models. some places sell their floor models in what's called a "scratch and dent" sale

str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice str8
My wife would go nuts if I had baby's in the windows and counters lmao

Mine does! I'm always having to play (hide the pots) ,nutes,and soil.
I have buckets of soil and EWC in our dinning room.Lol
Good thing we do not eat in there,huh.

I had seen a 2 story shed at Home Depot for $12,000 that would be Awsome for a Man Cave / grow op.
Or tiny living on a river /camp .
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Mine does! I'm always having to play (hide the pots) ,nutes,and soil.
I have buckets of soil and EWC in our dinning room.Lol
Good thing we do not eat in there,huh.

I had seen a 2 story shed at Home Depot for $12,000 that would be Awsome for a Man Cave / grow op.
Or tiny living on a river /camp .
STR8
Lmao we are gonna find you buried up to your neck in soil ya keep messin with that woman str8 lol.

Dude them sheds are insane and awesome..some would pass as a house on property

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's what I was saying when we pulled up.
We went to the Spring River last year and saw some land for sale and one of those would be perfect . Plumb in a bathroom and kitchen and it would be on.
Two bedrooms upstairs with one down stairs with bunk beds...
It would be awesome..
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

That's what I was saying when we pulled up.
We went to the Spring River last year and saw some land for sale and one of those would be perfect . Plumb in a bathroom and kitchen and it would be on.
Two bedrooms upstairs with one down stairs with bunk beds...
It would be awesome..
STR8
Hell yes dude. Go panels for electric and like you said just fit the plumbing and kitchen in and you're good to go

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Eh, til next week, I'm about to flip an O fit a total of $400. Not this stuff, last week's stuff. This got seeded so the seeded crap I might keep and sell the best of it so I can make the most money.

Top Bottom