Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Is that deer stoned?
I use a 50/50 mix of ffof & ffhf. With them together its a little hot so just ease back on the strength at first and see how she reacts. Be easy on watering also because it tends to hold water IMO

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

From having a non osculating fan constantly blowing on her

OK I might have done that to one of my plants at one point in time. Didn't know it was called wind burn.

So the wife filled out some sweepstakes box things in florida and we won a 5 night Bahama's cruise for 2! We gotta get our passports and stuff but freaking sweet, right!?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

OK I might have done that to one of my plants at one point in time. Didn't know it was called wind burn.

So the wife filled out some sweepstakes box things in florida and we won a 5 night Bahama's cruise for 2! We gotta get our passports and stuff but freaking sweet, right!?
That's kick ass dude

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Saturday gardening ;)
Really starting to feel like I've learned a bit in the almost year I've been farming

20160618 122805
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I actually have no idea how close she is to finished, but rent is coming up very soon. So gotta chop her down and pray for a good heavy harvest and pick out the hermie genetic seeds. It's not bad at all, just a few of the tiny, edge of the frame, light deprived buds got some. Probably actually saved my entire harvest by catching the pollen

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@CharmCity915 it's crazy, we are like perfect peers. My tent is set up exactly how you have your plants sitting there, except I have two more. That's just great. I've been farming about a year and shit too. Do you got any fruits or veggies goin?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

So I did the math and if I get 6 oz off the scrog net I will have acquired .68g/w. If I get 7 (which I doubt I will get), it will be +.75g/w. 6 was my goal. I hit 4 Oz off the 250w hps light without scrog, so this should be a gravy harvest.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

So I found a thread that helped me learn what is going on in my soil. The plants were all very healthy, and my "lift the pot method" has been solid. The plants have just been hungry and not so much over fed and locked out from high doses. The happy frog soil would just get run dry of nutrients and I guess at that point I just need to feed every time instead of feed, water, feed?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@CharmCity915 it's crazy, we are like perfect peers. My tent is set up exactly how you have your plants sitting there, except I have two more. That's just great. I've been farming about a year and shit too. Do you got any fruits or veggies goin?
My bad we took off to the water park. Its like 102 in texas
Bro we are like twins lmao
I got Strawberry's, cantaloupe, watermelon and tomatoes.
How about you?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So I found a thread that helped me learn what is going on in my soil. The plants were all very healthy, and my "lift the pot method" has been solid. The plants have just been hungry and not so much over fed and locked out from high doses. The happy frog soil would just get run dry of nutrients and I guess at that point I just need to feed every time instead of feed, water, feed?
The thing with ffof & HF is that for a first couple runs it has almost enough nutrients to get by with just watering. I'm gonna start reusing my soil so in a way I use every bit of feed they put in it and create my own super soil

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So I did the math and if I get 6 oz off the scrog net I will have acquired .68g/w. If I get 7 (which I doubt I will get), it will be +.75g/w. 6 was my goal. I hit 4 Oz off the 250w hps light without scrog, so this should be a gravy harvest.
That's some awesome numbers stumpy. I wanna build a scrog myself for my 1 cab

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

My bad we took off to the water park. Its like 102 in texas
Bro we are like twins lmao
I got Strawberry's, cantaloupe, watermelon and tomatoes.
How about you?
That's alright, glad you stopped back in!
It's like you got the fruit I got the veggies, tomatoes, Rainbow bell peppers, an a mixed pack of jalapeños. All showing the "fruits" of my labor. My tomatoes are almost draped over the balcony railing from the floor of the deck. All green still though. Do tomatoes like gh nutes? Lol...
It's easy to build a scrog frames. Mine is a Frame lid combo for bucket dwc. Some screws, a drill string and wood!
1466290815887 1141735068

Latest posts

Top Bottom