GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok,
just don’t be handling them, leave them be only a little water when needed

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Also if you’re a cigarette smoker wash your hands before you do anything in your room. Nicotine is poisonous to pot

Hez

Hez

Good day, this is my first ever cannabis plant, as many i overwatered it and got few things wrong (soil, obsessive watering), but i am going to change soil or add perlite and i stopped watering so much and understand how to water better. But i want to ask in your proffessional opinion what else these leaves indicate if they do? This is after a month, no hate please.
My water ph wasaround 7, so i added 7.5ml vinigear to 1.5L water bottle (to reduce ph) and these are results of the test, this kind of acidity would be problematic?
My question will th eplant recover? i can see it started going light green once again from the middle and little leaves keep popping out, it's clearly stunned like like seeing naked 9/10 for the first time. I just popped more Harlequin sprouted seeds into little pots, but i still wantrecover this first one, don't want to leave it dying.

That "grow, baby,grow" desire can lead to to much care. I've had seedlings rot off underground and still look good for a week. Lot you can learn on here. Enjoy!

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

New home-final pot and nutrient rich soil for the first month, will i find her in shock in the morning from transplant? i tried to be careful

154260314 1559673084229720 5538021240849626115 n
154332544 253517123170339 70276142881229j50370 n
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I sprayed around her and misted on her once and found her like this after dinner, i overwatered again or is it the misting? i spray around her daily for humidity, so maybe it is dry around roots? it was awhile i properly watered her.

157697359 281217806866372 6580070046672451251 n
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I sprayed around her and misted on her once and found her like this after dinner, i overwatered again or is it the misting? i spray around her daily for humidity, so maybe it is dry around roots? it was awhile i properly watered her.
how many days since you watered?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
its too cold and ti high of humidity.

Bring up the heat to 26c 80f and try to aim for 65%RH
i also think that your soil absorbs to much water. So you are not neseccary overwatering but the potting mix just holds to much water. also her roots arn't that big yet. so you dnt have to water the way you are. Just few drops is fine

Madmax

Madmax

Uno the worst thing about having them in big ass pots that young is that you have to water all that soil cause roots arnt going to grow into it if its dry..you should b using smaller pots and once you have experience up and mastered watering you could move up into the bigger pot..

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Are these auto flowers? Seedlings in that big of a pot will lead to watering issues if your not careful.
Ill tell you right now unless you have been dropping your seeds in final pots for a while it’s gonna be something you have to master fast. Let the plant tell you when it needs more instead of you just giving it more. Once you figure it out it should get easier.

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

its too cold and ti high of humidity.

Bring up the heat to 26c 80f and try to aim for 65%RH
i also think that your soil absorbs to much water. So you are not neseccary overwatering but the potting mix just holds to much water. also her roots arn't that big yet. so you dnt have to water the way you are. Just few drops is fine
Normally temps are 24c-26c just after i water it it drops a bit or if i smoke and have to open the window, lowest it drops it and i mean the very coldest temp i get is 21C. Will do that.

Uno the worst thing about having them in big ass pots that young is that you have to water all that soil cause roots arnt going to grow into it if its dry..you should b using smaller pots and once you have experience up and mastered watering you could move up into the bigger pot..
That is the thing it was planted in smaller pot with seed starter and perlite, but i overwatered and it was either transplant to main pot or see what happens, but wasn't taking risks with this one. I am germinated and planted two more and will follow small pot>bigger pot strategy.

Are these auto flowers? Seedlings in that big of a pot will lead to watering issues if your not careful.
This is a randome seed, but i am not sure if it's auto..

Ill tell you right now unless you have been dropping your seeds in final pots for a while it’s gonna be something you have to master fast. Let the plant tell you when it needs more instead of you just giving it more. Once you figure it out it should get easier.
I will do my best!

Thanks a lot for advices and yall time ✌

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Silly question probably, but information on vegetative stage varies so much..I am not sure how can i indicate for sure that i am starting vegetative stage? 6-7 sets of true leaves or? And i only have sensizym for nutrients..should i start using it, i will get proper nutrients in few weeks or so, jacks321 or hensi pack.

Top Bottom