Stuned growth, will it recover?

• Thread starter Y0urFamily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Anyone did mainlining before and can tell if this would work as canopy ring?

I would cut it so that there is one ring only

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Making things so difficult for yourself, just find a guide online and follow it.
Not sure which part you mean...as it is easy to find guide on mainlining and opposite on how to make canopy ring, i am talking about canopy ring itself, if i had wielding equipment i would make it myself no problem. 🙏

GrimgorzDaBest

GrimgorzDaBest

Not sure which part you mean...as it is easy to find guide on mainlining and opposite on how to make canopy ring, i am talking about canopy ring itself, if i had wielding equipment i would make it myself no problem. 🙏

that ring is a cheap stake for garden plants. Could it work for your needs? Yes. Do you need it for mainlining your plants? Absolutely not.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Making things so difficult for yourself, just find a guide online and follow it.
exactly just quit with the motherly attitude it’ll get you no where.
a seedling needs NO nutrients until the two small round cotyledon leaves start to yellow and die off naturally (not because of overwatering).
that’s a sign that the nutrients in the seed to start life naturally has been used up that’s when you start to feed LIGHTLY!...

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

that ring is a cheap stake for garden plants. Could it work for your needs? Yes. Do you need it for mainlining your plants? Absolutely not.
Ah yes, now i do read that it is not neccesary at all..

a seedling needs NO nutrients until the two small round cotyledon leaves start to yellow and die off naturally (not because of overwatering).
that’s a sign that the nutrients in the seed to start life naturally has been used up that’s when you start to feed LIGHTLY!...
Thank you for advice. Cotyledon leaves nearly dead, i will check today when day perio starts, but soil had nuts for firstmonth, so it is nearly a month that passed. I just want to grow it perfectly and learn as much from first grow, it means a lot to me

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Btw, I will use tomato nutrients through out. Ratio is way off in my opinion (K), but workable. can try to increase N with coffee grounds, but K still 15+, any sugestions? opinions? Would that K ratio kill cannabis?

159862587 450422856162059 6195939600080724755 n
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

So i am starting to train randome one, waited for 6 nodes. 1 harlequin seedling poping off pretty well, the other one is a bit ill, but i am working on it and it seems like it's recovering. By ill i mean it had some mold, even saw some little orangish bugs walking around the shell, but did some randome things and it worked. I have a question about topped part of the plant i am training, i placed it in jar with water to sort of try to clone it, is it possible this way? if i changed water daily or so for CO2

162398831 273979791069491 9066667900337886321 n
162854485 261913095587044 2596479710754696523 n
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Btw, I will use tomato nutrients through out. Ratio is way off in my opinion (K), but workable. can try to increase N with coffee grounds, but K still 15+, any sugestions? opinions? Would that K ratio kill cannabis?
that may start to cause problems but it may not either, cannabis is an odd plant sometimes.,

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

that may start to cause problems but it may not either, cannabis is an odd plant sometimes.,
I thought the minute i saw ratio on the bottle, but i try to give 10ml instead of 25ml, second time i gave her nutrients and all is well so far, will increase dosage a bit to see how she reacts. I guess every strain just has different needs like a woman 😂

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Can you comment anything on the topped part? is there chance for her to get roots this way even for minimal yeald?

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

As it's clone and would have same genes as motherplant. Motherplant is female for sure, so if i manage to grow the topped part and would stress her on purpose would hermofrodite give fem seeds without polination?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
As it's clone and would have same genes as motherplant. Motherplant is female for sure, so if i manage to grow the topped part and would stress her on purpose would hermofrodite give fem seeds without polination?
you can clone any topping..

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

you can clone any topping..
I see, thank you for information that is useful. What do you think about idea of stressing clone to make hermofrodite, would seeds be female like motherplant or still needs polination?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I see, thank you for information that is useful. What do you think about idea of stressing clone to make hermofrodite, would seeds be female like motherplant or still needs polination?
that’s probably not a good idea..
though i could be wrong about that

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

Hello growing fam! I have a question about amount of watering i should give. Would this bottle be enough for one watering a week? Well it will be twice a week from this week, just to increase growth if that will work ofc.

165441448 276141450628707 3182352711481984920 n
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
are you spraying?

you might want to get the basics down before trying all the extras like mainlining and such. just a thought

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

are you spraying?

you might want to get the basics down before trying all the extras like mainlining and such. just a thought
I spray only leaves from time to time, i learn as i grow and i started mainlining already. I think i understand basics more or less as i read and watch a lot of videos. What i mean is i started watering with nutreants two weeks ago and i would like to increase dosage this week, this bottle is already slightly larger than the one i used before, but i feel like plant could up take ore water per week than i gave her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom