Subcool/norstar Partnership?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Idk yet,haven't even thought about it,yeah but mine look like they are gunna go 8wks to 60 days and I wanna make sure the seeds get mature enough,I didn't hit em til around wk4,had 3 lemon lotus freebies,all males and the one I used had great structure and passed the neglect and torture test with flying colors.

K

kansabis

I prefer sativas or sativa Dom,effects at least but I'm not bias towards anything,I love em all,and would prolly run em all if I could,I try to not overlap too much with genetics when I grab beans and like to spread em out as much as possible.

centralcoast

centralcoast

I don’t get why people hate on subcool so hard. He has a few strains that are straight up fire. Vortex and Jack the Ripper are great strains. Space bomb is right up there as well. While a lot of his crosses don’t yield for shit, his variety of tasteful offerings is pretty impressive. He’s really not much different than the other breeders out there trying to make a buck.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I did subcool Dannyboy from 2000, an it was trash, ...but I did the last grow 2015 with a selfing male that produced a supreme specimen, crystalized to the max, no cherry or banana pheno...the others I got were all from Richard at Heavens stairway, can't remember all ,but Dannyboy 1, and dannboy bx and one mix and some hash plant type, hermies etc...find the goods...
cw

newh

newh

To be clear I don't like him, not because of his work but because he seems like a fucking douchebag on his YouTube channel. Again it is totally personal and has nothing to due with his gear
Ive watched a few of his live streams.You cant get a huge following like that without some kind of a show.I think his gear is overpriced to be honest,thats part of the reason I never tried it.I would like to try Vortex but Im not sure theres even beans for sale

K

kansabis

Ive watched a few of his live streams.You cant get a huge following like that without some kind of a show.I think his gear is overpriced to be honest,thats part of the reason I never tried it.I would like to try Vortex but Im not sure theres even beans for sale
Yeah they are definitely overpriced,especially since he has other growers doing most of his work for him and I doubt they get the credit or reimbursement they deserve.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I still have the Dannyboy sm(selfing male#1) that had the deformed seeds but germinated well...crystal, crystal, crystal...
cw

centralcoast

centralcoast

His gear is available on hemp depot and most are $99 for 10 seeds. I agree that he can come off as a dbag at times. He’s also made a ton of cash off of other people’s work. That being said, some of his crosses are keepers. To each their own.

thosedamnkids

thosedamnkids

He setup funding differently after the gofundme page was taken down. People still donated like 15k but it supposedly was given to Patrick King (soil King) up in santa rosa and distributed to local farmer's. But alot of people on there own setup funding for subcool.
He from what I heard moved to or is moving to AZ.
Yea he's out here in Az now hit the ground running with his TGA seeds working with local dispensaries pushing his products. Got to meet Will and V a couple weeks back. Good peeps.

K

kansabis

I got say my the third dimension came out really nice for seeded plants,frosty,terpy and still decent buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom