Subcool/norstar Partnership?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Seems like subcool and norstar have been doing some collab work together

Wasn't there some Norstar/hermie-issues going on a while back?

I guess I just don't understand why people roll the dice with sub-par genetics.

So many better options.

How many Subcool/Norstar strains look like this:

1f87703cca8ecd9bc4543a660d30eb47

Last edited:
K

kansabis

View attachment 791809 View attachment 791809 View attachment 791809 View attachment 791809 View attachment 791809 View attachment 791809

Wasn't there some Norstar/hermie-issues going on a while back?

I guess I just don't understand why people roll the dice with sub-par genetics.

So many better options.
I'm not sure,I've never ran any norstar but I will soon,I have a pack of banana d and some testers,sub par??? So what genetics do you consider to be worthy??? Everything I have grown even from bagseed has been up to my standards,although everyone's opinion/standard differs.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I'm not sure,I've never ran any norstar but I will soon,I have a pack of banana d and some testers,sub par??? So what genetics do you consider to be worthy??? Everything I have grown even from bagseed has been up to my standards,although everyone's opinion/standard differs.
Do you want me to list all of them or just a few?

What price-range are we talkin'?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
He setup funding differently after the gofundme page was taken down. People still donated like 15k but it supposedly was given to Patrick King (soil King) up in santa rosa and distributed to local farmer's. But alot of people on there own setup funding for subcool.
He from what I heard moved to or is moving to AZ.
Tell sub that folks that roll like he does aint welcome in the AZ territory. Names Cactus and I endorse this statement...... lmao..... :cool::smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm running third dimension,2 females outta 5 beans,they are good,I hit em both with some lemon lotus pollen from bodhi.
damn dude nice father selection...... it should be, if you put the work in be an awesome cross!!!

Last edited:
K

kansabis

damn dude nice father selection...... should if you put the work in be an awesome cross!!!
88 beans from plant 1 and 128 from plant 2,so either later this year or next year I will be pheno and potential male hunting. Wasn't really anything i was looking to work much,just seemed like a nice cross and the male showed good qualities,will just have to see,ya never know.

K

kansabis

Yeah, but that Banana D does look interesting though.... I'd run it.
Yeah I like to try mostly whatever is out there,not much into the Dutch genetics though,I'm sure their is and I know their used to be good stuff over there,but yeah right now bodhi,strayfox,doc d got my eye,got 1 out of 5 female xbj16 freebie from second Gen and a pack of shortbread left to pop,interested in coastal,dynasty,redeyed and a few other breeders i seen at glg,i like variety,maybe a lil bit too much lol

K

kansabis

Do you want me to list all of them or just a few?

What price-range are we talkin'?
Reasonable price range,and just your top 5 I guess,these are the breeders I have ran so far,some I bought,some came as freebies. DNA genetics,dinafem,Crockett,worldofseeds,paradise,thseeds,pistilpositivecreations and second generation,bodhi and subcool.
Breeders I have beans of but yet to pop-norstar,and hopefully more to come real soon.

K

kansabis

Reasonable price range,and just your top 5 I guess,these are the breeders I have ran so far,some I bought,some came as freebies. DNA genetics,dinafem,Crockett,worldofseeds,paradise,thseeds,pistilpositivecreations and second generation,bodhi and subcool.
Breeders I have beans of but yet to pop-norstar,and hopefully more to come real soon.
Edit: Have Reno genetics in jiffy pellets waiting to sprout.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Reasonable price range,and just your top 5
Wow, narrowing it down to 5 is not that easy lol.

How bout' I just name a few off the top of my head that I gravitate towards. I'll take Top Dawg off the list due to price, but in the $100-$200 dollar range it would probably be Seed Junkies, Compound Genetics, Symbiotic, In House, Dungeon Vault, Thug Pug, Dirty Water Organics, Sun Grown, Farmhouse, Karma, Oni, Cannarado Dankonomics, Thunderfudge, Madd Farmer, Crockett, Bodhi ect.

BioStimz

BioStimz

DNA genetics,dinafem,Crockett,worldofseeds,paradise,thseeds,pistilpositivecreations and second generation,bodhi and subcool.
Which one impressed you the most?

BioStimz

BioStimz

bodhi,strayfox,doc d got my eye,got 1 out of 5 female xbj16 freebie from second Gen and a pack of shortbread left to pop,interested in coastal,dynasty,redeyed and a few other breeders i seen at glg,
Oh snap, I forgot about Strayfox & Dynasty! Haven't ran Second gen yet, but I've got the Loompa Goo.

Speaking of Redeyed.... just picked up Emerald City Cookies and I'm curious to see if she throws any bananas. Heard about some herm-issues on the forums a while back, but never kept up with it.

BioStimz

BioStimz

sub par???
Well if you took anything from Norstar or Subcool.... and put it next to J Beezy's Wedding Cake/Kush Mints/Gelato 33 or In House's Slurricane/Jelly Breath/Divine Sherbert.... yes.

Unequivocally.

; )

Top Bottom