Subcool/norstar Partnership?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Wow, narrowing it down to 5 is not that easy lol.

How bout' I just name a few off the top of my head that I gravitate towards. I'll take Top Dawg off the list due to price, but in the $100-$200 dollar range it would probably be Seed Junkies, Compound Genetics, Symbiotic, In House, Dungeon Vault, Thug Pug, Dirty Water Organics, Sun Grown, Farmhouse, Karma, Oni, Cannarado Dankonomics, Thunderfudge, Madd Farmer, Crockett, Bodhi ect.
Yep alot of those are on my radar,I been going somewhat with cheaper beans to get as many for as little as possible but I'm working my way through slowly.

K

kansabis

Which one impressed you the most?
Crockett and bodhi up top,some I haven't ran enough beans or strains to make a fair judgement,PPC has been hit and miss but for 40 a 13 pack plus minimum 5 freebies I'd say they are worth it,the pie faced and fofana have looked great and stable. DNA was decent overall but the training day was fire,th seeds was very consistent and decent,I ran critical hog and bubblegum,alot of the others was only 1 seed or something like that,nothing has completely disappointed me yet but I would buy more Crockett and bodhi for sure,hell I've only popped 3 bodhi freebie beans,all male and found a male I thought worthy to make a cross with,lol

K

kansabis

Oh snap, I forgot about Strayfox & Dynasty! Haven't ran Second gen yet, but I've got the Loompa Goo.

Speaking of Redeyed.... just picked up Emerald City Cookies and I'm curious to see if she throws any bananas. Heard about some herm-issues on the forums a while back, but never kept up with it.
Loompa goo should be good,yeah I have heard that about red eyed too but I also heard from someone on the farm here that ran some and loved em,think it was the blueberry iced cream. Good luck on your pack.

K

kansabis

Never heard of them.
They aren't really main stream that I know of,check out a thread called Reno 911 in the grow diaries. Some nice genetics in the crosses and everything I've seen has looked really nice.

BioStimz

BioStimz

yeah I have heard that about red eyed too but I also heard from someone on the farm here that ran some and loved em,think it was the blueberry iced cream.
Yeah I'll take my chances with a few herms for a shot at a killer pheno of this:

5e51f5 168122712bac464d9ee8e4ddf508573e mv2 1

....... ; )

Top Bottom