Sun shines on the Hill.......Med garden Journal

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subcool

Oct 7th Update...

So I'm a bit behind~
Its been a whirl wind of a week here as everyone is harvesting and every magazine and Publisher I work for had a dead line. I didn't slack on my mission though and I have a great update for my friends at Thefarm.
I have a pretty exciting announcement as well.
I am now working with Hera the editor that did the lay out for Dank and a new magazine called West Coast Cannabis.
There distributed freely on the west coast and have a really classy look and already some nice articles. You can find Ask Ed there as well and I am sure more known writers and breeders as time goes on.

I thought it would rock to feature this garden in a US medical magazine as it unfolds so it will be a monthly feature in West Coast Cannabis.
This young magazine works closely with me and I feel I can get the best story working with Hera and the Owner who is a super cool Guy Ngaio.
I totally dig his energy loves life like me.

I will try and get a line to some for o2 and his site for you guys.

So lets continue with our look at this amazing medical garden.

To me JTR and Dannyboy were the stand outs this week and I was treated to some amazing fresh JTR melty but thats a story for later

So

JTR diamonds

Check out this amazing Dragon fly
I shot this with my wide angle and as I was switching to a macro lens some stoner crashed into the bush and he flew away.
What an amazing freaking bug though huh?

The Dannyboy is just amazing to see in person.

Pass the Bud dude!

JTRresins
JTRresins2
JTRresins3
Bluedragon
ODCDanny
ODCDanny2
ODCDanny3
ODCDanny4
S

Subcool

The Flav and Others

The stand out to me in the garden is the Flav, well named and just reaking of candy and fruit and Dank!

Also shown are Romulan and Proud Mary

The Flav was much faster to mature and seemed to hold up better outdoors. Not Mold proof but very resistant this late.

ODCFlav
ODCFlav2
ODCFlav3
ODCromulan
ODCProud
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be popping some Flav tonight:party

S

Subcool

JTR and JC2

The Lemon Ladies.

This JC2 Memorial Day mix is well over 14 feet and just coated in resin.

JTR Is just a bush of Resin.

More updates soon I was out today

ODCJTR
ODCJC2
ODCJC2b
S

smkultra

nice work with the pictures mate you are really doing these guys justice.

P

ProGroWannabe

Dem ladies are gettin fat! I think your outdoor grow-buddy has done this before.....maybe once or twice....lol.

K

Karma Genetics

They all look great. That's going to be one big fruity smoke that JC2:smoke

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work Subcool!! Love to see such huge girls outside. Those are some fat bitches I wouldnt mind being seen with!! lol Whens the whack seems ur a ways out. Hope the weather holds up for ya!! Keep it green or purple!! :rock

S

Subcool

On the Job... On the spot with Pot or Making Bubble on the Hill~

Several weeks ago I was able to document Happyhunter making some fresh Bubble straight from the garden.
Now the hash is better if the weeds allowed to dry some but we thought it would be fun to show some live shots of plant to pipe bubble making.

While working this fast you loose some quality but even I am impressed with the final hash. It has a nice taste melts completely and gets you very stoned.

Kareem has donated so much of this stuff to patients it defies belief.

He gave me a large tin and I split it with 02. It has been a very stoney week since we left.

Next up Dryed Cured Bud shots!

Thanks Kareem.

Sub

Hunterhash
Hunterhash2
Hunterhash3
Hunterhash4
Hunterhash5
Hunterhash6
Hunterhash7
Hunterhash8
Hunterhash9
Hunterhash10
F

FastForward

Very nice - we did ours pretty much the same way last night....only we left ours to dry and you put yours in the pipe....if I'd have known it would work I'd have done the same... :) We were also a bit freaked out that it was frothy, but yours is, so it must be okay...

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive had the froth on mine before.....I think its just some water and trichs. I like the machine but still would hate to pull the bags. Bad back over here. Nice run you did!

S

Subcool

Final Notes...Dry Bud shots

This was an amazing story to cover! From dealing with nature to the amount of work it takes and how many people this garden helps. The branches of distribution reach far into the medical community even touching people I know that have there lifes improved by KA's charity.
The meds you see featured in this photo shoot go to 1 person that has zero money and multiple health problems including Breast cancer.
The other person is sick and was given 2 weeks to find a new home because the landlord has defaulted on the mortgage. With an Autistic child and his own health problems you should have seen his smile when I handed him a large sack of buds.
Thanks KA you really made a diff in these peoples lives!

So KA was nice enough to set aside a few strains so I could take pics and give a final chapter to this amazing story.

I'd like to thank Kareem for his friendship, his generosity and for letting me document this amazing season.

Thanks Kareem

The End...

Dankfini
Dankfini2
Dankfini3
Dankfini4
Dankfini5
Dankfini6
Dankfini7
Dankfini8
Dankfini9
Dankfini10
Nextyear
Nextyear2
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Conggrats on the harvest subcool. It is great that these meds are really going to the people in need. High quality and well documented thread. Thanks to it I am def gonna get me some more Subcool beans. THanks.

F

from south

run to the hills...

great pictures, about the hash, I can almost smell it from here

enjoy!

peace, take care

Latest posts

Top Bottom