Sun shines on the Hill.......Med garden Journal

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happyherb

happyherb

shakes head..... what a show...

cali O ....sorry if i missed it but where is it from....clone or seed.....just a strain ive liked since getting on the net.....pungent orange smell sounds good to me.HH. =]-~

F

FastForward

This kind of artistry makes me want to buy an acre of land in the middle of nowwhere and just go to work. Lol, hell of a contribution to the community mr cool.

lol...was thinking exactly the same. I wonder how much land in Wales my shitty little 1-bed will get me??!

Sub - I'd pay good money just to be able to sit on the pistil perch and smell your flowering garden (drool bucket and all). I've never seen stems on MJ like yours....ever....

L

litle guru

High Subcool,
Thanks man your a hard worker.

Flav and JTR look freaking insane this year outdoors
The flav is gigantic.

I want some JTR seeds to order. Please help me.
Please write me a PM.
Peace,
little guru

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Stellar performance........... aging like a good wine.

S

Subcool

Sept 23 Updates

The garden is growing like mad and now we have true buds forming all over.
The Kushs are very far along and strains like Romulan have a long way to go still.

The rest of the garden looks incredible and smell even better..

Were in the zone now and every day counts.

Week5ODC
Week5ODC2
Week5ODC3
Week5ODC4
Week5ODC5
Week5ODC6
Week5ODC7
Week5ODC8
Week5ODC9
Week5ODC10PK
S

Subcool

Filling Out

Buds up next.

Lets here it for Kareem theirs not a yellow leaf in this mass garden.

Week5ODC11Ka
Week5ODC12
Week5ODC14
Week5ODC15
Week5ODCcheese
Week5ODCjill
Week5ODCJTR
Week5ODCrom
Week5ODCromJill
S

Subcool

The smells in this garden are simply amazing.

These are shots of Purple Kush, Bubba Kush and Snodawg.

BUdz
BUdz2
BUdz3
BUdz4
BUdz5
BUdz6
P

ProGroWannabe

I've ran out of nice things to say...lol, so just make one of your own up for me Sub! Great job really.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That is some outdoor skills no doubt:nod

K

Karma Genetics

I love how those buds just swell in the outdoor there. Sub you are the Bomb

C

cell

The most interesting part of this entire thread is the fact the gentlemen gives his harvest away to those in need.
The amount of money, time, patience, strain authenticity, lets not forget the caliber of people involved in such a feat that would require an intense level of loyalty per security. Amazing.
This is awesome, and it is not just the distinguishable fact of all that crop harvested, its the entire idea, the concept of this individuals motive.

Kudos to you.

P

ProGroWannabe

Very well said cell! I agree that this one of the most generous endeavors that I've seen online, or anywhere else for that matter.

P

poutpup07

man o man

im totally lovin the danny boy and snow dawg! god damn thats some awesome lookin herb.....cant wait to see some harvest shots beautiful.....chocolate chunk is a gem too but that strain holds a special place in my heart and i rarely hear of others growing it.
keep up the good work
pout

S

Subcool

KA has already started providing for his people this year. When you have nothing for meds even resinated leaf and micro buds mean alot and this garden needs constant thinning to keep the airflow up.
This is a tremendous undertaking and you can bet today hes working his ass off removing fans and inspecting for mold.

That brings us up to date and to Tuesdays visit.

Botrytis

Any of various fungi of the genus Botrytis responsible for numerous diseases of fruits and vegetables

I wanted to explain just how much work it can be to bring medicine to harvest when growing outdoors and when subject to the whims of mother nature.
When you look at the ODC all most people can probably think of is how much Cannabis is in the garden. But there is a part of this craft that needs to be explained.
KA tells me if he harvests ½ of the plants usable medicine without damage hes doing really well. To start you literally remove pounds of leaf matter and plant parts to keep the garden healthy and happy. The cows stay pretty damned happy to.
Then you have to make sure air flow is adequate in the area to prevent stagnation. The Indicas are so thick they have stopped most air movement. Combined with warm temps and high humidity some of the thicker plants have started developing some botrytis.
Now KA works very hard and any signs of decay are quickly removed. I am not sure I could be so aggressive but its obvious this is part of outdoor growing in this area.
This is work guys not some happy walk in this amazing garden but constant supervision and attention are required.
The Urkle being short and receiving no wind at all has enough bad area that KA has decided to take her down early. This will provide well needed medicine to many many card holders that are currently out of any type of medicine.
It will allow more air flow in the garden and also preserve the buds that have formed. The plant smells amazing and has a good bit of resin coverage but if left in place the mold would ruin her in a matter of Days.
This will also allow more airflow In the garden and the Sativa dominant strains will be able to finish with more air flow.
So when you look at this garden and your bud calculator starts adding up hundreds of pounds the reality is this is farming and nature doesn’t always go along with the game plan.
This entire garden can be wiped out in a matter of days if a skilled gardener is not on the case!
It may be one of the smaller plants in the Garden but it is not small!!!

Timber
Timber2
Timber3
Timber4
Timber5
Timber6
Timber7
Timber8
Timber9
Urktricks
S

Subcool

From the Valley of the Giants...HoHoHo GREEN GIANTS!!

Thats the song that popped into my head when I was walking around the garden. The smells have intensified and as usual the progress in just a week is stunning. Buds are swelling up and some of the Kush's are getting very close. I think next tuesday you will see some serious action shots as we start taking down the Indica's that are swollen and starting to really look close to finishing.

Lets look at what the Lord made

With lots and lots of work by KA and team ODC.

I will spend some time with this Purple Girl soon.
KA don't wack this girl till we do an evening shot with flash please!!

Buds up Next

Sub

Greengiant
Greengiant3
Greengiant4
Greengiant5
Greengiantcheese
GreengiantDB
Greengiantflav
GreengiantGWS
GreengiantJTR
S

Subcool

An INvasion of Buds

Just a walk through the garden with my 50MM and 105 MM Macro lens

GreengiantBuds
GreengiantBuds2
GreengiantBudshhese
GreengiantBudshhese2
GreengiantBudsJTR
GreengiantBudsJTR2
GreengiantBudsPK
GreengiantBudsPK2
GreengiantBudsSQ
G

GDaze

d'ya wanna lodger? :hi

i could quite happily live in a tree house :thinking

plants look fantastic :clapping

P

ProGroWannabe

Yes they do look fantastic GDaze! That purple is probably the most bright, vivid, purpling I've ever seen on a plant anywhere. Just stunning.

W

wesbrks

amazing shots.. looks great,, but am surprised about the mold as why not using,, Greencure.. thick buds,, high humidity,, seems like a no brainer to me.. but still,, very nice.. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom