Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Put this intake fan in today. Think I'll put another one up next to it to balance it out. But makes a super difference. Basically just used a bathroom extractor fan.
20170616 151512
20170616 150719

Everything got a spray down this morning too
20170616 072929

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

So was reading around about how to stabilise my ph in my res without having to do it every time I want to water. Came across some some fish tank ph broblems from fish hobbyist were having and had a good read. One guy suggested drift wood - I tried that and didn't do much. Then I came across this guy that said he used peat moss in a stocking and stuck that in his tank and said it worked for him. So the other day I just took a handful of peat moss and chucked it into the res. The ph seemed to come down a little and thought oh well another fable .. decided to check ph this morning and it seems the peat moss has stabled out the ph. Anyone else tried this before?

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Are the fems you found so far the cataract kushes? Your gardens coming along real nice, makes me miss living away from the city but I tell you one thing I don't miss the rats haha I'm trying to fill mine with other stuff also, I got a yuca in there some babies breath for the wife and some mint plants. I was planning on growing onions and pototatoes but I'm afraid of getting a small yield from a few 5 gallon buckets. That LS Cheese is getting crammed, Are you gonna go all natural and let em do there thing?

Top Bottom