Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Fish compost I've been making is almost done .. mix of fish, alfalfa, llama and rabbit poop.. Some barley ground sees and sprouted seed.. Some old coffee grinds and added molasses soaked wood shavings for smell as well as a cup of apple cider vinegar at beginning .. been 3 months cooking up
IMG 20170726 WA0010
IMG 20170726 WA0012

jipp

jipp

Haha same bro not.much happening round here tonight.. just laying around .. got the tent.closed trying to keep warmth in. How's the back holding up?
its still fucking sore as hell but is healing much faster than my legs. so that is good. laughs

just wishing this pain would go away tho ( all not just my sore back laughs ).. it gets so old.. its like someone yelling in your ear and wont shut up.. drive ya batty at times. laughs. chronic pain is a trip, really strange how the human brain deals with it.
some days better than others. heh.

i think when i do a pheno hunt with my own seeds iv made with my alien male and afghans/pfx or critical. ill pop like 30-50, cull the little ones i do not like on the spot the others at around 3-4 weeks. you know ill look for how fast the seeds pop dirt, positive phototropism ( my fat leaf afghan will always make me look for that in a keeper hah. just the thought of off spring fucking being like there mom with its horrible leafs and i think to short of node spacing. hah.. they get culled on the spot unless the smoke is to good from the mom. then ill have to find it in them seeds. LOL. but yeah i really hope i do not need it.. its not a good genetics wise.. but maybe it has trapped genes in there to play with so maybe i do want it.. i dunno. laughs, i just want three chicks to flower i guess is what im saying. laughs im high. )over all vigor.. i dunno man i get this gut feeling about these things the more i see..
bowl up,
chris.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hehehehe bro that Afghan might surprise you. But I understand what you.mean by the node spacing .. way too tight. The Lemon wifi should definitely help sort that out though. Like you say. . Make your seeds and they are yours to choose your direction with.

jipp

jipp

you know since the T is a dominate. yeah i bet my male would help, hah.. man now i have to think which ones to flower if i get all girls.. damn you. laughs

i thought it be easy to cull the fat leaf.. laughs.
modern genetics into old school.. what could happen!!! :smoking:
chris.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I'd be keeping the fat leaf real close hahaha .. how long has it been since you flipped over .. generally average about 3 weeks for pollen to start dumping out

jipp

jipp

I'd be keeping the fat leaf real close hahaha .. how long has it been since you flipped over .. generally average about 3 weeks for pollen to start dumping out
i have 3 weeks before im suppose to flip.. but may have to soon but i have 3 weeks even if i flipped today.. so he has 6 weeks to bust a nut about if all goes well.. we see what happens.
oh shit you meant the male.. hell i dunno anymore.. should of kept better track.. but honestly i did not think id get any pollen from him so i was like whatever. its only time.
i probably should be going out and putting a box over his lazy ass.. but that mean id have to get up at dawn, i do not sleep well.. so that would be lets just say i finally get to sleep and id have to go remove the box.. fuck that, ill let him do his thing i have plenty of time for nature to run its course.

chris.

Last edited:
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

i have 3 weeks before im suppose to flip.. but may have to soon but i have 3 weeks even if i flipped today.. so he has 6 weeks to bust a nut about if all goes well.. we see what happens.
oh shit you meant the male.. hell i dunno anymore.. should of kept better track.. but honestly i did not think id get any pollen from him so i was like whatever. its only time.
i probably should be going out and putting a box over his lazy ass.. but that mean id have to get up at dawn, i do not sleep well.. so that would be lets just say i finally get to sleep and id have to go remove the box.. fuck that, ill let him do his thing i have plenty of time for nature to run its course.

chris.
How longs that male been pushing sacks ?

Top Bottom