Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

So far of the Cataract crosses I think I've pulled 5 males and prolly another 2 today. So not bad so far. The rats haven't fucked with the plants much but they digging in the soil through the mulch. My veg bed is fucked from them though they dug all the seedlings up except for the spinach. Bastartds lol.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Ok so of the Cataract x SSH got 4 Fem of 10 and 6 males .. The others seem to have had more luck getting 1 male from each of the other crosses
I see youuu lol
20170704 125725

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hey bud been a busy few weeks. Was overses . Got to hook up with @Funk junky and have a good chat. He gave me some beans and brought some amazing toke. How have you been brother ?
Seedlings are doing well will Snape some pics for you later

Funk junky

Funk junky

hey brother you get back in time or did your brother have to trim them?

Funk junky

Funk junky

gotta pop hers she on one! was gonna send that link got off early but no chance as soon as get vessel can do in lunch break be this week sometime though

jipp

jipp

Hey bud been a busy few weeks. Was overses . Got to hook up with @Funk junky and have a good chat. He gave me some beans and brought some amazing toke. How have you been brother ?
Seedlings are doing well will Snape some pics for you later
i was wondering where you went. cool you got to get out and live it up with funky. im doing ok. im finally starting to heal.
i have to c hop my girls down tomorrow. they been hanging in the dark for over 24 hours.

other than that just getting back from my nightly ritual of getting baked under the sky!
IMG 4923

hope all is well with you man.

chris.,

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Some dried up cheese kush .. didn't keep a mom off this. Had better but still nice and dank. Fruit / Chem to the nose and knocks your socks haha
20170724 180452

Putting 9 x Forum Cookies x Thai down.. got em from a mate as a gift so I'm giving it a shot. @Ak49 gonna be a crazy ride hahaha
20170723 075236

Latest posts

Top Bottom