Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

was considering subcool locomotion myself
I've been holding back on them but the itch is too great now. We just pulled out all our Cali Cons Fortune hermis in our other location and the clones can now go fuck themselves in the trash heap and make space for the Loco and Cuvee hehe .. really looking fwd to it.

Last edited:
Funk junky

Funk junky

yeah I remember umming and aahhhing at cuvee too but I will have to look her up again as at time I had sensory overload. had two conflicts of interest at time my love of sativa hybrids and my need for a sleep aid for her

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hehehe i get you. If the 9lb was available i would have gotten that over the Cuvee. TGA has a great menu to bamboozle you haha

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Mmmm.... organic lsd....
Indeed .. just got back from checking out the mom's and some of the flowers going at my partners and the LSD is looking awesome! All in super soil mixes too.

Funk junky

Funk junky

yeah has a great way of keeping you just curios enough to delve a little deeper into the genetics without getting saying this is to much work! saying that I am bias where I know his reputation

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Couple snaps .. Blue Cheese, Fortune Hermis, LSD and my Valley OG mix
20170506 134319
20170506 134308
20170506 134335
20170506 134509

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Fill me in on the reputation part as us down on the southern tip of the dark continent are well... In the dark hahaha <<< see that lmao

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Culled and stomped hahaha. Although I was expecting it off all the writing about em. Just didn't think every single one would nut lol. Never again man! I didn't pay for the sees but I fucking would liked at least one to play with. On to The Green Avengers

Funk junky

Funk junky

brothers grim glad to see mr soul back! c-99 was allways a strain I wanted to grow so I did b4 I realise he back and had to push through a femanised seed version. plus only way I could get up and running get something in for last Christmas. I am trying to only use regs now exept for cold part of winter when I will auto fems as only thing viable in this house. its a challenge in here when I moved here I said I could never put something on here. but opportunity came knocking and I just got to be more vigilant

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Do your thing and my man! Lol Cindy is in my dreams! I told my partner today we got to get her. Regs all the way! I will do fems with colodial as i wanna test it out. Been chatting to @Ak49 about it and he got me itching to try it. I will hope for a male from the Loco and Cuvee.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I screen shot the brothers Grimm page the other day so I don't forget. I'm coming @logic in the near future hehehe so much goodness to choose from :cry::cry:

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

This is some of the c-99 want the new brothers grim version but have some interesting strain in my vault so every cat gonna get its day will take second look when room at in
Man those look like fucking battering rams hahaha

Funk junky

Funk junky

I feel regs all the way but would have never been possible without a few fem situtions dictate! I'm worried what comes next with big pharma and big tobacco licking there lips as we fatten up

Funk junky

Funk junky

still got her but has been neglected but only one that just so resilient. went with a technique keeping fresh cuts on hold in fridge had to improvise everything died but she just thrive in the face of my cruelty! she was over vegged but first run and ya gotta please the whole community she reeks of pinapple but is airy but would turn out different if she was in spotlight. thinking of crossing with sunshine#4 when I can figure my m.o.

Latest posts

Top Bottom