Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

That's a good idea man I'm probably just gonna brew in a 5 gallon bucket and dilute, that'll give me time to aerate the water in the 32 gallon reservoir since the water im gonna use is straight from the hose I'm sure it'll be hard water. Btw the plants your running this season sound awesome I'll be riding along @Sun Valley :cool:

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Yeah let the hose water bubble like 48 hours then take 5 gallon from that for the tea then just add it back in. The time the remaining water is sitting will evaporate any last chlorine .. just give it a good stir couple times

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Next up - 5 TGA Loco, 1x Emerald BlackBerry OG, 1x Humboldt Green Crack
20170507 092923
20170507 092848
20170507 092809
20170507 085750

Last edited:
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

--Strains thus far --
SSH x Cataract Kush
Burmese x Sensi Star x Cataract Kush
Valley #5 *mix up*
Cheesedawg x Burmese x Sensi Star x Cataract Kush
*Additions clone*
Blue Cheese
LSD

*Additions seeds*
SSH
Locomotion
Blackberry OG
Green Crack
Cheesedawg

All the seedlings got a tea feed and will start weeding out the runts in the next week.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

It's hard not to pop more seeds after you get some going. I started off with 8 now I got like 14 or 16 and I'm gonna pop a few more, some purple voodoo x (silver tip x lemon alien dawg) and a few other crosses a buddy of mine made the names are blurry but it's fun ain't it!?

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hahaha yeah man i was gonna pop these new ones elsewhere but they just been screaming every time i open the box lol so hoping for some good finds.. and those were originally Greenhouse seed's on the SSH

Funk junky

Funk junky

the greenhouse ssh were they before shantibabba left for Switzerland to form mr nice? my favourite strain of all time so far but have never grown it lived in Holland briefly at turn of millennium and used to go out my may to travel half way across utrect to buy this even though I lived above a coffee shop at time.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

the greenhouse ssh were they before shantibabba left for Switzerland to form mr nice? my favourite strain of all time so far but have never grown it lived in Holland briefly at turn of millennium and used to go out my may to travel half way across utrect to buy this even though I lived above a coffee shop at time.
The seeds probably came a little over 10 years ago. I got a clone off those original seeds and reversed it about 6 years back.

jipp

jipp

@Sun Valley what is your opinion on swazi.. iv heard old timers speak highly of it.. what is the high like do you know?

i hope you are having a exceptional evening.

chris.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hey @jipp my opinion is this. I used to love Swazi. The old Gold and Rooibaard. Swazi would always have a 2 distinct tastes .. kind of blackberry-ish or peppery. In the late 80s Skunk #1 was brought over and given to Swazi farmers. This was the beginning of the end for the 90% of real Swazi. After the skunk 1 the super skunk came then the Bazookas, Pearls and host of other strains were sent to be grown in Swaziland. These days there's a variety of Swazi that was never around 20 years back or even 10. We go up to Swaziland regularly and funny enough the more "true to form" Swazi is now the cheap option nd the Swazi hybrids are fetching the price. The farmers will always tell you this is skunk or Swazi skunk .. I sent some seeds to a buddy in the states a couple weeks back and it was a close to Swazi as we could find. Nice and peppery but definite indica add on.

20170424 124336
jipp

jipp

Hey @jipp my opinion is this. I used to love Swazi. The old Gold and Rooibaard. Swazi would always have a 2 distinct tastes .. kind of blackberry-ish or peppery. In the late 80s Skunk #1 was brought over and given to Swazi farmers. This was the beginning of the end for the 90% of real Swazi. After the skunk 1 the super skunk came then the Bazookas, Pearls and host of other stating were sent to be grown in Swaziland. These days there's a variety of Swazi that was never around 20 years back or even 10. We go up to Swaziland regularly and funny enough the.more true to form Swazi is now the cheap option nd the Swazi hybrids are fetching the price. The farmers will always tell you this is skunk or Swazi skunk .. I sent some seeds to a buddy in the states a couple weeks back and it was a close to Swazi as we could find. Nice and peppery but definite indica add on.

its a shame old genetics get pushed away.. so the real deal is cheaper, heh.. imagine that.

chris.

Top Bottom