Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

still got her but has been neglected but only one that just so resilient. went with a technique keeping fresh cuts on hold in fridge had to improvise everything died but she just thrive in the face of my cruelty! she was over vegged but first run and ya gotta please the whole community she reeks of pinapple but is airy but would turn out different if she was in spotlight. thinking of crossing with sunshine#4 when I can figure my m.o.
My man! Do the sunshine! I e been back and forth if I should pick the sunshine up :drunk2:

Funk junky

Funk junky

Got the sunshine running diary just sexing b4 I flip! Never been so impressed with a strain! I take a lot of time b4 I choose a strain! And I believe it will pay off! I'm getting apple melon mango berry musk skunk even butter briefly may b plecebo with that chem sparkle!! Also have his bingo pajama and jabbas stash

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Ok here's my take on GSC.. This coming from a South African with a pretty deep knowing of our Sothern African strains going back over 30 years. Might not be a lot to some farmers on here but I've pretty much grown every single landrace we have and have had the honour of being taught ans shown by growers who had been cultivating our land race like 20 years before me and they in part were shared genetics of a people who have been growing our landrace for hundreds of years. So.. Cali Cons GSC. . Bought for me to grow out and here it goes.. GSC what's the hype ?
I must say I was curious too and i do inderstand the strain and the polotics has been out for yeArs. But as a South African I had to know what Durban is doing these days and how its influencing thsee strains. I will aLso state i have not smoked OGKB nor anything off the forum cut..
Here's my thoughts. 6 seeds 4 popped and every single one hermied. 2 Pheno .. tall skinny sativa looking and other more indica.. Could I smell the "Thin Mint"? I actually could and it was my curiosity that was and has been tickled for yeArs!. The "Thin Mint" which is a supposed DP x OG cross.. I always wondered if the thin Mints was because of the same mint smell we get from pretty much EVERY South African bag seed you grow. The smell we call "homegrown" - always the same smell and taste no matter if it's from Durban Transkei Cape Town Johannesburg Swaziland or Malawi - they all are almost identical in smell and flavour. The differences are sure as subtle as a finger print and that is the genetic beauty of things.. but my point being I could smell South African home grown there all the way. The buds at 4 weeks were very frosty and the OG influence was obvious but it was not a smell Im attracted to. It reminded me of the years i wasted growing based. There is a Blue Cheese LSD and and Valley Secret OG in the same room that are all just popping out amazing aromas. The Gsc tbh just smells like a homegrown south african bag seed in a more indica form. Cali Connection Fortune Hermis gets a zero.

Last edited:
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Got the sunshine running diary just sexing b4 I flip! Never been so impressed with a strain! I take a lot of time b4 I choose a strain! And I believe it will pay off! I'm getting apple melon mango berry musk skunk even butter briefly may b plecebo with that chem sparkle!! Also have his bingo pajama and jabbas stash
Im following that sunshine grow you are doing. It's what's been leaning me towards getting a pack

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Sorry just to add i will state that Malawi does seem to offer a further difference from the rest

Funk junky

Funk junky

yeah known a few south Africans b4 that has said malaui premium. have grown dutch passions Durban poison quite few times very reliable for English summer. everynow and then I could see potential for something real nice in right conditions but was cause I was only able do outdoors at time. would like try oneday a landrace that came directly from south Africa. but I'm like kid in sweet shop me lol

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Fuck the spelling all good in get you haha. There is always potential for something nice. I grew Malawi seed out from.a cob maybe 20 years ago that was seriously insanely dank! Never again has that white mountain lion returned lol. I've recently sent some Swazis over to friend in the US to try out and sending a pack of Malawi over in a couple weeks. I really hope they work out for him. I said I'd run the malawi at the same time so we can compare and see what he want to do with it. I said he may respark my interest in this strain hehe

Last edited:
Funk junky

Funk junky

am keeping some males of sunshine #4 maybe one maybe two space permitting and make f2 from clones of best females. we wil see what happens but plan is entire grow for seed at mo. if this does happen would happily send a couple to your brothers mothers first cousins Labrador if I don't get in trouble for it

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Ey we've all been in trouble before :cry: and the labradore a loyal mut she wont say nothing lmao. Would gladly send a little presi over to wherever you are.

Funk junky

Funk junky

maybe some seeds sometime am in England cant jeopordise my spot! used to work with a couple of south Africans last century.me and my mate went Battersea octoberfest with them a load of aussies and a few kiwis we got them dancing on the tables. then slowly the whole venu got on it and everyone was on tables until we broke ours, these where massive long tables think there was 17 in our group and the instigators where the two englismen in group those were mad times must have been 1997 give year play

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

A lot of south africans out there .. have a lot of friends there too. I'm out in mani in July

Funk junky

Funk junky

if you get chance pick up pack of the sunshine#4 if I find someone still selling gonna pick up another pack, every scent I prefer is here. but that is my take now but don't think this one is gonna let me down

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Hey what's up @Sun Valley just thought if you could help me out with a random thought I hadabout brewing teas. If you brew it outside is it best to leave the reservoir uncovered so stuff doesn't get in? I have a 32 gallon gallon grade trash bin And was planning on aerating the water first before brewing but i was going to do it outside and I thought that if I had to have it completely uncovered before and after brewing I could just cut a hole on the lid and line it with some netting thanks brotha have a awesome season

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hey what's up @Sun Valley just thought if you could help me out with a random thought I hadabout brewing teas. If you brew it outside is it best to leave the reservoir uncovered so stuff doesn't get in? I have a 32 gallon gallon grade trash bin And was planning on aerating the water first before brewing but i was going to do it outside and I thought that if I had to have it completely uncovered before and after brewing I could just cut a hole on the lid and line it with some netting thanks brotha have a awesome season
Hey man.. yeah its a good idea to let it Breath. I would just cut the lid of the barrel and put a netting over. I used to make my teas outside but now just do them in the garage. Helps with the temps staying stable. I also use a 5 gallon bucket to bubble the teas and then dilute that 5 to say 30. Brewing teas in a big barrel will require a very strong air pump to really get things moving and alive. So it really depends on your pump. But honestly nothing wrong with brewing outside. Hope this helps

Top Bottom