Sunset Sherbert - Blue Cheese

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Could also be a rootbound issue if the surrounding soil is too hard for roots to penetrate, but I think unlikely with as much as you water.

Madmax

Madmax

Just came inside..i went and checked ph of the soil but only in a couple areas ..6.8 and 6.9 of the sic one.....and second one was 6.5 6.6 ...the thing with these readings is its not at the roots..when i came back in i tested pen with calibration liquid read 6.9 on ph 7 and 4 on ph 4 so its pretty acurate...maybe there just aint enough nutes in soil or what im giving it..sounds like i need to test to find out hey..
20190102 211142
20190102 211325
20190102 211517
20190102 212107

Madmax

Madmax

Its got me fucked atm lol..i dont really get these problems to learn...could b too much one one thing maybe locking out another...32 tomorrow and 40 deg celcius the nxt..b interesting if they get abit of heat stress ..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Its got me fucked atm lol..i dont really get these problems to learn...could b too much one one thing maybe locking out another...32 tomorrow and 40 deg celcius the nxt..b interesting if they get abit of heat stress ..

In the pic where you circled the leaf/leaves (along with the others) I see chlorosis in the young top leaves. Top leaves showing intervenal chlorosis, then moving to the mature leaves, and starting at the leaf base moving out to tips, indicates iron deficiency according to the book. The thing is your pH appears to not be causing an uptake problem, so that would leave and actual soil deficiency or lock. If it is iron. Maybe it's a good idea to get that pH down slightly anyway since the two sick ones do have a higher pH than the others. It would probably be good to do a chemical pH test as well before adjusting anything.

I'll keep looking and see if I can hunt down any other reasons. What about soil pests like nematodes? What were your temps the last week?

It took some work to see the broad Mites that infested my girls even with a 60x loupe. They were well hidden among the hair-like trichomes. Just a thought since were banging our heads against a wall.

We'll figure this out brother.

Madmax

Madmax

Been doing abit of reading ....well looking at def pics anyway :D ive been looking at iron def and all pics ive seen arnt like what i have..ive been trying to find pic and to back up what you have mentioned Junk..and i think i might of found one...i reckon its the last 2 in pic.i think my watering is fine..not excessive..ive looked at the nutrient charts and a few say iron is available between 6-7 so there abit of a variety out there on what is 100% correct..
Screenshot 20190103 031832
Screenshot 20190103 033945
Screenshot 20190103 040516

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Been doing abit of reading ....well looking at def pics anyway :D ive been looking at iron def and all pics ive seen arnt like what i have..ive been trying to find pic and to back up what you have mentioned Junk..and i think i might of found one...i reckon its the last 2 in pic.i think my watering is fine..not excessive..ive looked at the nutrient charts and a few say iron is available between 6-7 so there abit of a variety out there on what is 100% correct..View attachment 849452 View attachment 849455 View attachment 849456

To the best of my understanding, that is not a pic of iron deficiency. The area between the veins will turn yellow but the veins remain green. It is starting from the right direction though. Is that yours? My guess is that pic is of sulfer deficiency.

Madmax

Madmax

I got that out of Sensi Garden.com on iron deficiency .l i think it worth a shot to see if it is bud..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I got that out of Sensi Garden.com on iron deficiency .l i think it worth a shot to see if it is bud..

Oh, I think your right, but that pic is wrong. Yeah, I go that route too. I could find nothing that matched your symptoms more closely than iron def. I kept referring back to your pics to make sure I had it correct.
Iron deficiency marijuana closeup

...and thank you. It's good for me to learn how to diagnose these issues. Fun too.

Madmax

Madmax

I think its stressing me out more than the girls lol...im greying by the minute..ive taken more pics.you will see on the worst plant it has same symtom on second one..the ph chart points to iron and mn which the worse plants ph is 6.8 -6.9 the other is borderline and isnt showing the same as the worst one..i will put up pics of first one ....then other :D
20190103 123432
20190103 123425
20190103 123325

20190103 123415
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Dude, I'm like 99.9% certain that's iron def. It fits the symtoms perfectly. Now, need to find the best way to fix it.

No need to stress brother. I think it's still early.

Madmax

Madmax

Hehe..we will get there hey..they had a foliar of the aloe and kulp ferment drenched on 27 and had foliar yesterday thinking it cal mag.it has cal mag in the fertiliser down bottom of page 8..the ph chart says it should b available to plant..i think the calmag in that would b sufficient has traces of iron aswell so.imight wait a week to see if it can notice a slight improvement..i appreciate your help too junk..i have asked the guys on rollitup and few said bugs and magnesium so we are not far off working it out..i hate seeing it sic .its not slowing it down that much as both those plant size is okay .for a backyard soil grow..

Madmax

Madmax

All holes at start got a cup of calcium in the form of oyster shell.you think that would b sufficient right though its grow.makes me think theres too much compared to magnesium

Gee i cant do too much at once hey..gotta watch what they do for a bit..
smoking cones and trying to workout whats wrong dont go together lol...thinking all sorts of shit and starting to to into Frankenstein or Dr Bob off the muppetts :D

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

All holes at start got a cup of calcium in the form of oyster shell.you think that would b sufficient right though its grow.makes me think theres too much compared to magnesium

smoking cones and trying to workout whats wrong dont go together lol...thinking all sorts of shit and starting to to into Frankenstein or Dr Bob off the muppetts :D
Got this off the forum the other day

446446CC FF01 47E3 8557 A80DB9743FDB
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah, I read that, but forgot. I've loaded up on so much info the last couple days it got pushed out. Yup, the Cal-Mag you used should work as long as its soluable.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I hope so bud ....yeah shes liquid form in with the fertiliser ...fuck its hot..i might go down to the river for a swim .take a couplr tire tubes with me and light one up floating down the river ......:D:D:D

Yup, your summers get hot like ours. Hard to imagine for me right now at 0C. Hahaha. But I'd rather be at 0C than 40C.

Madmax

Madmax

Man...im not happy...dude on rollitup said its russet mites,so i google that and find a pic
exactly what i have...oh no..
Russet mites cannabis

Top Bottom