Supasticky's Personal Closet Grow

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Damn dude that AK is doin it! She looks to be in practically perfect condition.

I think the dankouver leaves are yellowin at the bottom because they aren't receiving enough light. The rest of her leaves look like the have plenty of N

That Sage N Sour looks pretty much on par with the AK man.

PH pen would help a bit, but honestly they are going really well without the use of one. Goes to show you have some life in your soil. Theoretically if you have the correct establishment of microbes the PH of completely organic nutes shouldn't matter because the microbes break down the complex organic substances into simple inorganic minerals and transfer them to the plant while the plant gives them exudates in return. The Balance of fungi and bacteria in the soil in turn balance the PH of the soil with the acids and slimes they give off. In a highly biologically active soil the microbes determine the PH not the solution. This all works of course if the balance is correct.

Frostedlove is right dude. I remember buying a cheap $15 dollar pen off ebay last spring. It lasted a year and then it wouldn't calibrate anymore(what do you expect for $15). I'd say it was a worthwhile investment considering the low cost and amount of time it lasted. Buying a PH pen definitely opens up to a lot of other nutrient choices.

I just gave the Sage N Sour as well as the Dankouver some GO with Humega in it. Checked the PH but didnt' adjust it. Usually GO sits at around 4.9-5.0 but after I added the Humega at half dose it bumped it to 5.5. So next time I'll try full dose Humega. Maybe it will bump it to 6.0.

S

supasticky

Glad to know you didn't abandon your thread Supa... Those plants look pretty good considering the time they've been veggin'. Have they shown any prefowers? On a side note, if you are having problems with cloning you could always be practicing your technique until your ready to flip the switch. Shit, you could even get a couple to root and flip some 5" clones under fluorescent lights just to confirm sex and save you the trouble of veggin' males... :thinking

Yah they have been vegging for too long lol. They have all shown that they're girls though. If you look at the close up pic of the dankouvers new growth you should see some blurry preflowers. The other two have also shown, but the dankouver shoots them out everywhere.

Word to yo mothra, Spending good time and money on males is gay. Like cold play gay, lol. Looks like a nice set of babes you got there. Im rooting for you here. Hope they dont grow cocks.

lol hope they dont grow cocks. hella funny. Thanks for coming through bro.

Damn dude that AK is doin it! She looks to be in practically perfect condition.

I think the dankouver leaves are yellowin at the bottom because they aren't receiving enough light. The rest of her leaves look like the have plenty of N

That Sage N Sour looks pretty much on par with the AK man.

PH pen would help a bit, but honestly they are going really well without the use of one. Goes to show you have some life in your soil. Theoretically if you have the correct establishment of microbes the PH of completely organic nutes shouldn't matter because the microbes break down the complex organic substances into simple inorganic minerals and transfer them to the plant while the plant gives them exudates in return. The Balance of fungi and bacteria in the soil in turn balance the PH of the soil with the acids and slimes they give off. In a highly biologically active soil the microbes determine the PH not the solution. This all works of course if the balance is correct.

Frostedlove is right dude. I remember buying a cheap $15 dollar pen off ebay last spring. It lasted a year and then it wouldn't calibrate anymore(what do you expect for $15). I'd say it was a worthwhile investment considering the low cost and amount of time it lasted. Buying a PH pen definitely opens up to a lot of other nutrient choices.

I just gave the Sage N Sour as well as the Dankouver some GO with Humega in it. Checked the PH but didnt' adjust it. Usually GO sits at around 4.9-5.0 but after I added the Humega at half dose it bumped it to 5.5. So next time I'll try full dose Humega. Maybe it will bump it to 6.0.

Watup Justice! Thanks for stopping by. I think you're right about the yellowing leaves on the Dankouver beacause they aren't getting a lot of light, but they are getting some and so they refuse to die or completely turn yellow. or fall off easily lol. I'm glad you're taking good care of those little clones. Hopefully they will be some stars.

-Supa
:bongsmi:

S

supasticky

Just had a question for you fellow growers.

I went through and cut off a lot of lower small growth that wasn't getting much light and was really just taking up space and energy. While I was doing that I noticed, only on the Dankouver, that little buds were starting to form. I've been noticing this whole time that the Dankouver shoots out a shit load of pre flowers all over the plant, but never really like this. I was wondering if it was because they don't get enough light or if it was just a thing that some strains do? or do I have a problem?

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/DSC05441.jpg

Thanks.

-Supa
:rollj:

justiceman

justiceman

I suppose it's possible that lack of light in the area might be a problem, but it doesn't seem to be affecting the others, and only the lower growth of the dank at that. I think it might have more to do with possible genetic mutations. Maybe it has some type of auto-flowering tendency. I don't really have any ground for my mutation comment but it's just my 2 cents. If it is a mutation I would keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't sprout any bananas:evilgrin0040:

S

supasticky

quick update...

the Dankouver is no longer. :worried

luckily Justiceman has a cut so the line lives on!

-Supa

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Supa! I suppose this thread is officially abandoned then or have you already harvested? :wondering

Top Bottom