Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Farmers hope all is well. I`m excited about this thread.This is the first time I`m only growing 2 strains this run. I`ve been strain hunting again for the last year. I hunted them down and got a couple of real special girls imo. I`ve grown University hills,og101Blackberrykush.Diablo,skywalker,kushberry,chocolope,sonic fly,madman,corleone kush,larry og, bubba,sour bubble thats just a few I`ve grown this last year and the University hills and og 101 are my favorite 2. Amazing both of them. The UH is a strain that taste just like it smells and keeps that taste all the way to the roach. I don`t find to many strains that keep that flavor all the way to the end. I was gifted one UH,took just a few clones and grew her out. So I don`t have much experiance with this strain but I plan on pushing this girl to her full potential. Heres the room specs,2x1000 in magnum hoods,2x600 in sun systems yield master hoods,ideal 12000 btu mini split,co2 is kept at 1500 ppm,lights are air cooled with a 8 inch fan,dehuey,running H&G with some additives. I run E&F In hydroton filled pots. These pots are2 gal pots. I start by watering 3 times a day than increase as root mass increases. I`ve learned alot this last year about my system. I learned that my system rocks pretty hard once your dialed in.I will shoot some pics today. I have a schedule but these og`s are hungry for cal mag. I run ro and and being the cal-mag eaters these 2 girls are I have to add 15 ml a gal in ro just to keep these girls happy. If I was using a different base I`m sure that number would go down.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

uh pics

Just a few uh pics. These girls came out of the dome june 3rd. I have them all staked. I plan on flipping the lights this weekend. I have a question maybe somebody can answer. The leaves of the og`s canoe hard man. Some more than others. Is this a trait of the og`s or are they just hungry. I`ve read that its a trait but a grower who I know does really well told me that they are hungry when doing this. I just figured it was a trait.

SDC13068
SDC13069
SDC13070
SDC13071
SDC13072
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
reminds me of one of my old setups

be careful you dont put your eye out with all them sticks bro - not joking

fucking stoner that I am - was lucky and only tore my eyelid open

that og101 looks dank

Venom818

Venom818

reminds me of one of my old setups

be careful you dont put your eye out with all them sticks bro - not joking

fucking stoner that I am - was lucky and only tore my eyelid open

that og101 looks dank

Where did these og's come from never heard of either ,everything looks nice bro good job

LOL no joke i fuckin pocked my eye really good with a bamboo stick

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya M.L. and venom those sticks are dangerous forsure. I`ve poked my forehead enough times to be alot slower and mo carefull for sure. Both strains were gifted to me. The University Hills came from a collective in L.A. and the 101 came from Whored Out Seed Co. W.O.S.C is a new seed co. I was asked to run the 101 a few months back. Thats all I know about the 2 strains besides that their both dank as dank gets, shit makes me sweat bad.:)

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

cool cool I thought you were laughing at them. I thought you knew something I didn`t know lol. I don`t know shit about them, I just know their 101 is straight fire thats all I know.

L

Loc T Smoke

good lookin stuff, man. cant wait to see them grow. i have an ebb and gro that is collecting dust in the basement, and reading that you use 15ml/gal of cal mag reminds me why. if my math is correct thats almost a litre (825ml) of cal mag every week for the 55 gallon res? just for the cal mag and just for a week...eek the mouse, dude. id have to be like uncle scrooge swimmin in a vault of money to get that thing going!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I know Loc that shit is crazy high man,I was using 5ml a gal but they always showed cal-mag deficiancys. I bumped up the cal-mag to 10 than to 15 and they love it. I think its the lack of cal/mag in H&G is reason I have to use so much. I have another room that i`m running tap in and I still have to give them 10ml of cal-mag to keep them happy. Thanks for stopping by Loc

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Whored out is some dudes from oc. There chill. Barely getting there crosses out. Should be seeing dank stuff from them soon.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Just did a rez change, I use H&G heres whats in my rez.
9 ml a per gal
9 ml b per gal
.5ml drip clean
2.5 hygrozyme
1 ml roots excel
15 ml cal-mag
5 ml nutz
5 ml protekt
5 ml hammerhead
2 ml technoflora b1
5 ml sweet
6 tsp. greatwhite
I`m going to flip the lights tomorrow. I`ve been really concentrating on the roots before I flip.I think they are ready. for a good show

Roots redi
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Farmers? Well I got a few lil updates for this thread. I flipped the lights on the 26th and these girls are really taking off. I shaved their legs and pruned them up. I also set up a seperate rez to run both of my 2x4`s. I have one 4x8 with 2k in magnums and two 2x4`s with 600`s over them. Good time to run a lil test. I filled a 27 gallon tote with: R/O water
ppm 1850
ph 6.2 No ph up or down needed
10 ml gh micro
15 ml gh bloom
1 ml roots excel
5 ml nuts/ Madfarmers Humics and Fulvics
2 ml cal-mag
5 ml protekt
greatwhite

Latest posts

Top Bottom